Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Hopefully the episode won't end on too big of a cliffhanger.
It better not my heart is still broken in half from the Arrow's cliff hanger last night can't take another cliff hanger
Old 12-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

So. how was the episode?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Was good didn't leave me in a OMFG state from the cliff hanger which was good
Old 12-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's definitely a good thing.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ehh....I haven't watched it yet but I'm scrolling through tumblr and there's massive hate going on with Elena from tonight's episode...I wonder why?
Old 12-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uhhh...what was the hate about? Nothing happened! Elena didn't do anything bad or mean. Nobody got upset with her.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I wish I knew.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Apparently people were annoyed that Elena was "flirting" with Damon when he was trying to help Bonnie? What a monster she is like are you kidding? Talk about nitpicking that one takes the cake.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Apparently people were annoyed that Elena was "flirting" with Damon when he was trying to help Bonnie? What a monster she is like are you kidding? Talk about nitpicking that one takes the cake.
I don't think that makes her a monster I just don't think it makes much sense. she doesn't remember loving Damon so I don't get it at all.
I don't get why the writers even had her memories erased. Him searching for Bonnie is making her fall in love with him again?

I didn't have a problem with Elena from what I watched ... and it wasn't much but why do did the writers make Elena as a vampire? has she gotten kidnapped more now then she did when she was human?

My main problem is Elena always needing to be saved, even as a vampire and the main character being limited to only having scenes/care for one character in Damon.

Also I think people are upset that Kai might out of no where have a thing for Elena, like every character on the show eventually has. I don't see that at all but... who knows.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I don't think that makes her a monster I just don't think it makes much sense. she doesn't remember loving Damon so I don't get it at all.
I don't get why the writers even had her memories erased. Him searching for Bonnie is making her fall in love with him again?

Oh no I do get that part, I think it was pointless to take her memories by the way it's playing out because it's not playing out very well, but I saw so much hate on tumblr about her being so selfish for being cute with Damon when he's trying to help Bonnie, someone said "Elena the world doesn't revolve around you" and I don't see anything selfish about that

Quote:
I didn't have a problem with Elena from what I watched ... and it wasn't much but why do did the writers make Elena as a vampire? has she gotten kidnapped more now then she did when she was human?
Yeah I did see people getting heated by that and someone made a good point about why turn her into a vampire if we don't get to see her try to use her powers or sprout teeth, we never see that and that's just plain annoying. You could easily forget she's not human for sure

Quote:
My main problem is Elena always needing to be saved, even as a vampire and the main character being limited to only having scenes/care for one character in Damon.
Yup yup yup, I'm not a fan of the save me crap either, I just don't see that as being the character's fault though, she needs to be written like season 1 Elena who would at least fight back PLUS having vampire powers. And let's face it guys, this kidnapping is a plot device for Damon to come to her rescue and then bam, Elena will fall in love with him again. At least that's how I feel.

Quote:
Also I think people are upset that Kai might out of no where have a thing for Elena, like every character on the show eventually has. I don't see that at all but... who knows.
Sadly I didn't catch that but I'm rewatching. But yeah, like she doesn't have enough guys pining over her. Bonnie and Caroline get the short end of the stick in a lot of things in comparison to Elena and I won't pretend I don't know that and won't pretend that it's at all fair because it isn't. But I see people taking it out on Elena and not the writing which isn't fair either.

Also, I have a tip for the writers and people who are mad at Elena: If those extra characters like Kai, Liz, Luke, Enzo, etc. would get out then they could put that time and energy into Bonnie and Caroline, Matt, etc. instead of the guest stars and Delena. They put WAY too much time into Delena and the guest stars.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Probably because her compulsion is sort of starting to wear off a bit, maybe.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-12-2014, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh no I do get that part, I think it was pointless to take her memories by the way it's playing out because it's not playing out very well, but I saw so much hate on tumblr about her being so selfish for being cute with Damon when he's trying to help Bonnie, someone said "Elena the world doesn't revolve around you" and I don't see anything selfish about that

Yeah I did see people getting heated by that and someone made a good point about why turn her into a vampire if we don't get to see her try to use her powers or sprout teeth, we never see that and that's just plain annoying. You could easily forget she's not human for sure

Yup yup yup, I'm not a fan of the save me crap either, I just don't see that as being the character's fault though, she needs to be written like season 1 Elena who would at least fight back PLUS having vampire powers. And let's face it guys, this kidnapping is a plot device for Damon to come to her rescue and then bam, Elena will fall in love with him again. At least that's how I feel.

Nothing to add on that point, agreed. Some people just hate Elena just to hate on her.

I know. Why can't she snap some necks and not be a victim anymore, she's strong enough. The strongest she was when she had no humanity. So I guess with humanity, it makes no sense for her to be a vampire since the writers doesn't write her as one.

It's so annoying that they are writing Elena this way and your right it's probably for Damon to save her and for them to fall in love all over again, or that might trigger Elena to get her memories back. At this point I just want Elena to go to New Orleans, visit Elijah and ask him to compell her memories back. lol That'd take me out of my misery.

Quote:
Sadly I didn't catch that but I'm rewatching. But yeah, like she doesn't have enough guys pining over her. Bonnie and Caroline get the short end of the stick in a lot of things in comparison to Elena and I won't pretend I don't know that and won't pretend that it's at all fair because it isn't. But I see people taking it out on Elena and not the writing which isn't fair either.

Also, I have a tip for the writers and people who are mad at Elena: If those extra characters like Kai, Liz, Luke, Enzo, etc. would get out then they could put that time and energy into Bonnie and Caroline, Matt, etc. instead of the guest stars and Delena. They put WAY too much time into Delena and the guest stars.

I didn't catch that as well. I'm guessing it's because of the promo of next episode? with him understand why Damon loves Elena so much or something liek that.
I don't think Kai would fall for Elena though.
If he does that'd be shocking......

I don't think so though.

I agree with everything.

Quote:

Probably, I do remember Jeremy mentioning something to Elena like that during Season 1 that even thought she erased Vicky from his mind, somewhere deep inside the feelings were still there.

I forgot how the conversation went though.
With the whole Elena thing though, why are they erasing the SE relationship from the history books?
Old 12-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think it can't wear off, I could be wrong, but I think Elena was being flirty because she knows that used to love him despite having a lot of flaws so I think she's trying to find it again but they just aren't doing a good job portraying it because at first it was like she wouldn't go near him but now that he's saving Bonnie, she's all of a sudden calling him and wanting to go home with him and stuff so it wasn't a very smooth transition
Old 12-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Any Steroline?