Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Addicted Fan

I have no life, I am aware of this. Still! My investigative skills have been put to use! AHA!

So new/old pictures of Ian at LAX popped up on one of his sites. And I thought, hmm, let me check out the luggage. So I checked out matching shots of luggage when he was on his own with one set of the luggage he was pulling to the car after Comic Con. Then I decided to check shots of *Nina* at an airport alone and compare it to the other set of luggage that Ian was pulling, with the girly bag on top of it. And peoples!? We got matches! Uh huh. See?

Ian's luggage (when alone - image from Ian Somerhalder France) | Ian's luggage (leaving the Mariott after Comic Con - from Undisclosed Desires)

Nina's luggage (when alone - image from Nina Dobrev Fan) | Ian with Nina's (?) luggage (leaving the Mariott after Comic Con - from Undisclosed Desires)

Right?! Matches? What do you think? Same luggage, thus Ian is bringing out Nina's luggage, yes?

ETA: Alexa, if you mean this pic:

Nina tweeted an image from a photoshoot of both her and Paul, and her and Ian.

Last edited by JenniferH; 08-05-2010 at 11:36 AM
Old 08-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Aww

I am selfish. I am brave.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Jennifer! IFLOVE YOU! GENIUS!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
I have no life, I am aware of this. Still! My investigative skills have been put to use! AHA!

So new/old pictures of Ian at LAX popped up on one of his sites. And I thought, hmm, let me check out the luggage. So I checked out matching shots of luggage when he was on his own with one set of the luggage he was pulling to the car after Comic Con. Then I decided to check shots of *Nina* at an airport alone and compare it to the other set of luggage that Ian was pulling, with the girly bag on top of it. And peoples!? We got matches! Uh huh. See? Right?! Matches? What do you think? Same luggage, thus Ian is bringing out Nina's luggage, yes?
Jen, while we suspected it was her luggage he was pulling after comic com, there's nothing like visual proof to seal the deal. Yay! You, my friend, are sleuth extraordinaire! YOU ROCK!

Brenda
Old 08-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I love that Ian is such a gentlemen to pull her lugagge. It makes him and them even more lovable and cute. You wonder how someone can not ship them as friends, I mean you have to be nuts not to.

Damon::"You should have met me in 1864. You would have liked me."Elena:"I like you now...just the way you are." And then she kissed him.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

ohhhhhhhh add me heree?? LOVE their FRIENDSHIP
Old 08-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

They have the best friendship out of everyone on the show in real life.

Damon::"You should have met me in 1864. You would have liked me."Elena:"I like you now...just the way you are." And then she kissed him.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adding claud

ICA, best friendship ever <333333
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Addicted Fan

SWEET BITES SURVIVOR, TAKE TWO: Take Me Out to the (Basket)Ball Game!

Vote for your LEAST favorite picture. The first to reach 5 votes, gets eliminated, and then the tally returns to zero until we have two pics left. With two left standing, vote for your favorite picture. The current tally (including my vote) is below the pictures.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY --

#03 - 4
#12 - 3
#13 - 1
#17 - 2

Wah to #12 have so many votes!

Nina has her hand on his arm! she's looking straight into the camera! she has a Cheshire cat grin on her face! SHE'S CLAIMING OWNERSHIP!

Last edited by JenniferH; 08-05-2010 at 04:52 PM
Old 08-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
(Wah to #12 have so many votes -- she has her hand on his arm! she's looking straight into the camera! she has a cheshire cat grin on her face! SHE'S CLAIMING OWNERSHIP!)
I know right! I don't get it, Nina is totally claiming Ian there, I love all these pics and it's gonna get harder to eliminate however I think my favourite has to be the one of Ian using his lip balm so cute
Old 08-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I have to go for......

It is the one I see the least cuteness in.

Old 08-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChArLoTtE_r (View Post)
I know right! I don't get it, Nina is totally claiming Ian there, I love all these pics and it's gonna get harder to eliminate however I think my favourite has to be the one of Ian using his lip balm so cute
OMG! I don't know why, but LOVE the lip balm one too.

Last edited by JenniferH; 08-05-2010 at 05:07 PM
Old 08-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the twitter picture!

I think I'll go w/ #3 because you can't full see Ian's face and their expressions aren't the best.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Add me, pls?

Old 08-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

And with that vote, #3 is out. Next round!!

SWEET BITES SURVIVOR, TAKE TWO: Take Me Out to the (Basket)Ball Game!

Vote for your LEAST favorite picture. The first to reach 5 votes, gets eliminated, and then the tally returns to zero until we have two pics left. With two left standing, vote for your favorite picture. The current tally (including my vote) is below the pictures.

I'll vote against #9 because it's just not the best shot, and unlike all the others doesn't give me a frission of OMG!THEYRESOADORABLE!!!! Which, seriously, scrolling through these pictures I get in such high octane OMG! feeling! Like waving my hands in the air and grinning like a fool. SO ADORABLE!

CURRENT VOTE TALLY --

#09 - 1

And just a reminder about #12 because so many of us (including me) miss it when looking at the picture:

Nina has her hand on Ian's arm! She's looking straight into the camera! She has a Cheshire cat grin on her face! SHE'S CLAIMING OWNERSHIP!