Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Nina was working all day and night on Wed. Tyler a fellow crew member posted the schedule on Wed...her call time was 545 am and then she was needed for the afternoon as well. Her name was the only one on the board.

So no Nina did not go camping with Ian on Wed she was working and Ian was working on Thursday and on Tuesdayas well...that's most likely why Nina tweeted about the pcas when she did bc she was home while Ian was camping and had no reception so he tweeted when he got back Wed night.
My opinion on this is: I think Ian actually left late Tuesday evening to go camping and did not return until Thursday morning and went directly to set. I believe he is storing his 22' Airstream trailer on the Bonanza Production trailer lot, which has 24 hour a day security. Ian was working on Thursday and tweeted he wrapped his part of the 100th episode on Thursday. According to Ty, Nina had a set call at 5:45 Wednesday morning and she was there all day filming.... there was no feasible way for Nina to go camping with Ian.... he said he was alone anyway. It does sound like he enjoyed the quiet time and getting back to nature.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Of all calculation and possibilities it seems Nina and Ian might have been camping together at some point and not only that - LOL.

delena89 - you are so right about Paul that arrow dude, but i have an opinion i will not share here. I am pissed Paul did not get a nom. Considering his work and fan-base - it is all i am gonna say. It is a disappointment i will have to live with. I am sorry about the hate Ian is getting, he sure does not deserve it, as this has nothing to do with what they think, but.....let's stay positive and enjoy the fact that Nian have been spending a lot of time working and probably doing other stuff in ATL, ........... some really cool stuff....buuuuut not for our eyes and ears
Old 11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Banned

Knowing Nina and Ian's propensity for delayed tweeting, there is nothing to indicate that the pic was actually taken yesterday morning. It could have been from any day, hell it could have been from the weekend for all we know!
Old 11-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
Knowing Nina and Ian's propensity for delayed tweeting, there is nothing to indicate that the pic was actually taken yesterday morning. It could have been from any day, hell it could have been from the weekend for all we know!
Mhmm, yep, true
Old 11-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
Well it couldn't have been this weekend since Ian had a con to attend to.

Everyone could think what they want but its basically been confirmed that both Ian and Nina were working every day...except for Wed when only Nina was working on set so knowing there's no way they could have had the time to plan a trip since they're schedules didn't march up.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is anyone else disappointed that Ian has not congratulated Nina, like she did for him. I figured he would have by now:-(
Old 11-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Is anyone else disappointed that Ian has not congratulated Nina, like she did for him. I figured he would have by now:-(
I am thinking that he preferred to do it personally as Paul was not nominated and fans reacted very negatively. Ian got lots of hate online for being nominated and Paul did not. l love Paul very much but i think Ian maybe wanted to not add up to the drama....i think so....
Old 11-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

i'm looking forward to the 100th episode party!!!
Old 11-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Nina was working all day and night on Wed. Tyler a fellow crew member posted the schedule on Wed...her call time was 545 am and then she was needed for the afternoon as well. Her name was the only one on the board.

So no Nina did not go camping with Ian on Wed she was working and Ian was working on Thursday and on Tuesdayas well...that's most likely why Nina tweeted about the pcas when she did bc she was home while Ian was camping and had no reception so he tweeted when he got back Wed night.
Do we actually know when Nina wrapped Wednesday night? I saw her start time but I didn't see a wrap time. All the caption said was that she was filming all day. Tyler didn't say all night, so you can't definitively say that Nina didn't go. I'm not saying she was or wasn't there, but you can't be sure about something without proof. If people think that they see her in a blown up shot, it could be possible that she and Ian took off in the evening. Who knows?

ETA: Natalias, Ian might congratulate Nina publicly later. He's always congratulated her on her PCA nominations; this is the first year that she's congratulated him on his. I can see him campaigning for her later. I do believe that he's personally congratulated her.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that if Nina started filming so early in the morning she might have had the night off, there's no way she was filming for more than 12-15 hours.
We'll never know if she went camping though... that's up to our imagination
Old 11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverLetMeGo (View Post)
I think that if Nina started filming so early in the morning she might have had the night off, there's no way she was filming for more than 12-15 hours.
This is brutal.
Not that the Ninalcoholic junkie in me does not more of her.....but poor thing.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that we never know for sure.
Personally I like the idea that at some point Nina was in the woods with Ian.....
Build friendships, and one day maybe you'll suddenly meet your soul mate, or you'll realize you want to spend the rest of your life with your best friend.Your young life shouldn't be spent trying to fall in love or even having to worry about a partner. Your life right now should be filled with spending time on finding yourself and building friendships.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
i'm looking forward to the 100th episode party!!!
I am definitely looking forward to the 100th episode celebration party taking place in Atlanta on Saturday.... there will be so many people there... nice to see Kayla Ewell back in town as well.....
Old 11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by millty (View Post)
I think that we never know for sure.
Personally I like the idea that at some point Nina was in the woods with Ian.....
Are you giving me some dirty-mind ideas for he upcoming night??
Old 11-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
My point exactly.

I'm also excited for the 100th episode party! I know it's unlikely that someone will slip up and give us a shot of Ian and Nina (since press is there), but I'm hoping lol. I'm ALS hoping for a classic trio shot, with Nina in the middle.