Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2016, 04:24 AM
Total Fan

Nina Dobrev and Austin Stowell Break Up After 7 Months of Dating | E! Online
Old 02-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Is that confirmed. E!Online sometimes gets it wrong just as other sites do.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Total Fan

In the story it says it's been confirmed. But neither Nina or Austin has posted anything on instagram or twitter.. :/
Old 02-18-2016, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw the article last night very sad, especially when it was just before V-Day. I mean that day really is just another day for most but I imagine they both were looking forward to it when they were together. Ah well, if it wasn't for them then I can only hope they find happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Not every couple spends every Valentine's Day together. And maybe Nina planned a Valentine's Day with her girlfriends a while back in advance?
Although it's already been confirmed that they are broken up, I would have had a hard time really believing this theory but of course it could be true for other couples. I just think if a girl planned on spending V-day with her girlfriends in advance that it would only be because she was single at the time and didn't want to be single and sad on v-day and I also would think if these plans were made that she would have no problem breaking them off to be with her boyfriend but that's just me. And I also think her friends would have understood this or at least understood it the moment she started to date someone.

I mean even if this was correct, we would have at least gotten a tweet or a pic or something between them for sure because they would probably know that if they didn't it would send everyone into a "omg ur broken up!" frenzy
Old 02-18-2016, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Have Nina or Austin themselves confirmed it yet personally?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Have Nina or Austin themselves confirmed it yet personally?
Well, no, but I kinda doubt that we will. I think the only reason Nina confirmed the split with Ian way back when was because she knew it was going to be nearly impossible not to confirm it since they worked together also and were confirmed together for 3 years so it was inevitable but with Austin she can probably get away with letting us assume it's done, especially when we had so much of them almost daily and then on V-day we hear nothing at all.

I could be wrong but I am just saying that if they were still together after this, I would be shocked I would however be happy to be wrong about this. But who knows, maybe some time apart will bring back some of those feelings and miss one another to give it another shot. I just want them happy

But make no mistake whether they are broken up or not, this thread will still be available to everyone just like the Nina/Derek thread
Old 02-19-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I just have a tendency of not believing things unless both parties mention it themselves.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-22-2016, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just have a tendency of not believing things unless both parties mention it themselves.
Oh no love I completely get that and I'm the same way, especially in the world of celebrities. But sadly, celebs don't make it easy for us by confirming personal things
I mean if I'm wrong, you can throw in my face Ash and be like see what happens when you don't listen to me Erin?! And I'll be like
Old 02-22-2016, 06:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Unfortunately I think it's pretty obvious that they are not together anymore. I mean, there have been no pics at all and no acknowledgement from one to the other either. I don't know if it's just a rough patch or it's a definite end to their relationship but as of right now, they don't seem like they are together. Wish it was different but don't want to have false hope either.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Oh no love I completely get that and I'm the same way, especially in the world of celebrities. But sadly, celebs don't make it easy for us by confirming personal things
I mean if I'm wrong, you can throw in my face Ash and be like see what happens when you don't listen to me Erin?! And I'll be like
I would not ever go that far.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-27-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ash - I'm glad to hear this but you still have the ticket to do so if you change your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Unfortunately I think it's pretty obvious that they are not together anymore. I mean, there have been no pics at all and no acknowledgement from one to the other either. I don't know if it's just a rough patch or it's a definite end to their relationship but as of right now, they don't seem like they are together. Wish it was different but don't want to have false hope either.
True I think if anything is sure, something has happened whether it's a break-up or just a break. I can totally see them being on a break, it wouldn't shock me.
Old 02-28-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, too bad.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Just goes to show that in a blink of an eye anything can happen.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-02-2016, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
Aww, too bad.
It is, I really liked what they had going. But maybe we will get a reunion in the future.
Old 03-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

If it's meant to be then it will be.

{taek su mi sun}