Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alright I know there must be something you all want to claim, just say the word and I will add it
Old 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll think of more when I bring myself to another rewatch
Old 08-25-2015, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, but remember it doesn't have to be from TVD
I however, would like to claim her TCA appearance this year and I'm always willing to share if anyone else would like it
Old 10-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have claimed some photoshoots do remember not limited to TVD
Old 11-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I know it's a bit soon but can I claim her short hairdo? I'm fed up with her fans constantly blasting her and saying she's ugly (especially when she was only wearing fake wigs). It just damn hair so I want to show my support when she's going to have a new haircut. I know we really don't know how short it's going to be but still pro about cutting her hair lol
Old 11-08-2015, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfalls (View Post)
I know it's a bit soon but can I claim her short hairdo? I'm fed up with her fans constantly blasting her and saying she's ugly (especially when she was only wearing fake wigs). It just damn hair so I want to show my support when she's going to have a new haircut. I know we really don't know how short it's going to be but still pro about cutting her hair lol
You sure can girl, it's all yours and I am right there with you on the disgust at people's rudeness toward her hair cut you know, it's a personal choice for her AND a career decision so you'd think that while not everyone thinks it's flattering that they could muster up a little respect toward her seriousness for her acting career but that would be rational and we can't have that here on the interwebz
Old 11-08-2015, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you

I totally agree with you. Worse part this is coming from her fans/stans but it's nothing new about them always being negative and never happy when it comes to Nina. Sadly a lot of them are more obsess of wanting to dictated Nina how to live her life than being her fans. Most of them want Nina to live by THEIR standards and could care less what Nina wants. ''I don't love short hair and I have the right to my opinion'' Plenty of comments like that...yes you have the right to your opinion but Nina also have the right to do what the hell she wants. It's disgusting how because her fans doesn't like short hair somehow Nina is not allowed to cut her hair short. Get over yourself. And the other part are DE'rs who wants Nina to keep looking exactly like Elena until the endgame Sorry but how hypocrites are they. Nina is NOT on the show anymore so she have no obligation to keep her ''Elena look'' just in case.

Sorry for that little rant. I'm just so fed up with her fans constantly overreacting about every little thing Nina does/say.
Old 11-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Nice claim with the hair.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-10-2015, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I totally agree with you. Worse part this is coming from her fans/stans but it's nothing new
This is so upsetting, I can't believe fans who claim to stand by her would be so cruel. I mean like I said it's totally fine if they don't like her hair choices or other things she does because you can still love someone even if you don't like everything they do. But to be so rude and actually tell her that they hate it is disgusting to me. I'm all for voicing honest opinions but there are just things where you'd be better off keeping your mouth shut because it's hurtful. I mean Nina is a strong woman but I mean what if she's feeling nervous about this hair cut on the inside? I mean you just never know and hurting someone's feelings is never good especially in such frivolous things like a hair-cut. I could rant with you forever about this

Quote:
And the other part are DE'rs who wants Nina to keep looking exactly like Elena until the endgame
Oh dear I just have to laugh at this. This is one of those things where you face palm and wonder if someone is just trolling or exaggerating and you hope it's not for real. This definitely makes DE lovers look crazy I just hope people know that we all aren't like this.

Quote:
Sorry for that little rant. I'm just so fed up with her fans constantly overreacting about every little thing Nina does/say.
No I completely understand, everytime I read your posts or other's who talk about this just makes me loathe twitter because they seem so toxic and obsessive. I mean I love Nina too but there are lines that should never be crossed and it's violating/disrespecting her when they are crossed but luckily Nina seems very level-headed and sadly she's probably used to this gross behavior from "fans". I just hope she realizes that there are just as many if not more people who really love and respect her as there are the lunatics

You know what, I feel like the general Nina thread never gets enough activity! Maybe we should bring up these topics (not just the negative twitter ones of course) over there once in a while because we obviously have so much to say about this
Old 12-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice claim great idea
Old 03-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-28-2016, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll have to think of more

PS just leave my username cause going back to it miss my old username where getting it back
Old 03-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Which one is that again?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

We should totally begin claiming again
Old 08-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

We definitely should start claiming things again!

{taek su mi sun}