Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, i was wondering about the below one, i thought they were fans:

Old 04-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Nina sure has a ton of friends! She does seem like a fun loving girl that I'd love to kick it with
Old 04-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Apparently Nina, Jessica Szhor, Keleigh Sperry,who is Miles Teller's girlfriend, and Dena Carini were all hanging out at Miles Teller's house last night along with 3 or 4 other guys. Miles is the one in the mask....doing something weird... Instagram
Old 04-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Apparently Nina, Jessica Szhor, Keleigh Sperry,who is Miles Teller's girlfriend, and Dena Carini were all hanging out at Miles Teller's house last night along with 3 or 4 other guys. Miles is the one in the mask....doing something weird... Instagram
Its a game, I do not know know its name in English but is very popular i think it involved the cups. Did not see Nina but maybe she is filming. That mask looks very much like put Kukers. it is a part of our mythology. these creatures are supposed to get us rid of all negative energy and bad ghosts. Although what i see seems to be very different. Here people are supposed to flash something to distract the shooter which in this case i think is the masked man.

These people sound unfamiliar and i don't see Nina, and did not hear her voice.....hmmmm, i wonder if she is filming

Last edited by vessy; 04-19-2014 at 09:19 AM
Old 04-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Its a game, I do not know know its name in English but is very popular i think it involved the cups. Did not see Nina but maybe she is filming. That mask looks very much like put Kukers. it is a part of our mythology. these creatures are supposed to get us rid of all negative energy and bad ghosts. Although what i see seems to be very different. Here people are supposed to flash something to distract the shooter which in this case i think is the masked man.

These people sound unfamiliar and i don't see Nina, and did not hear her voice.....hmmmm, i wonder if she is filming
Nina is there.... she was taking pictures while Keleigh Sperry was taking the video... ...it isn't easy to miss Nina in her video.

Not to mention Nina posted this while at Miles Teller's house:
Instagram

Nina hasn't started filming her part in the movie yet.
"Final Girls" doesn't start filming in Baton Rouge until the week of April 21st. Louisiana Entertainment | Film | Production Hotline

Last edited by 2424GAPeach; 04-19-2014 at 10:38 AM
Old 04-19-2014, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

The game is beer pong. But, I think Peach was confused about what Miles (whose in a mask) was doing and why Nina was filming it.

Wonder if that weird video will pop up later as a tbt from Nina.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear (View Post)
The game is beer pong. But, I think Peach was confused about what Miles (whose in a mask) was doing and why Nina was filming it.

Was she filming? i did not see her. And who are these people, are they form LA?
Old 04-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear (View Post)

I had no idea what Miles was doing in that mask, but they looked like they were having fun. ..., so the game they were playing is called.... Beer Pong (?) . How to Play Beer Pong: 20 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
Old 04-19-2014, 11:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Haha i love beer pong. I only know Miles, He's an actor. He was also at Nina birthday party. Glad Nina is having fun

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 04-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She's not filming but she is taking pictures knelt down with her phone. She is wearing a blue jean and a grey/white top.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninie89 (View Post)
She's not filming but she is taking pictures knelt down with her phone. She is wearing a blue jean and a grey/white top.
I saw it, but i thought this was elsewhere. I just do not know these people. Nina relay does have many friends that are not as famous as her
Old 04-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Miles Teller is an actor and a friend of Nina's. He was in the movie "Divergent" and will be in the next movie too, which is called "Insurgent", the second movie in the trilogy. "Insurgent", which will beginning filming after Memorial Day and the third installment will both be filmed in Atlanta. ‘Divergent’ Sequels to Film in Atlanta for a Long Time – “Allegiant” Split into Two Movies – Project Casting

He will also be in the next two Fantastic Four movies.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

That is the guy who was with Nina at Savannah's Film Festival?
Old 04-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Ninakat- yes, this guy. Interesting, i didn't even know they were close. I though that most times Nina takes pictures with celebrities but they are not necessarily close friends. I was surprised to see her with Christina Milian. i love her, if they turn out to be close this would be so cool!

Old 04-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nina seems to be also very close with Nick Simmons

Nina Dobrev Had A Coachella Cutie Who Was NOT Ian Somerhalder! See Her Go Vertical With Gene Simmons' Son HERE! | PerezHilton.com

Perhaps now he gets all the hate like Julian Tobias and Derek Hough before.