Master Fan

Spoiler:

Old 04-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenz (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Elijah is a lot like his father, they have never enjoyed taking human lives compared to the others. I've seen Elijah rip out hearts but never drain somebody of their blood. I don't think he likes taking human life and never has.

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

I never thought of that. Too bad they didn't develop Elijah enough to really know him. That's a bummer.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

I never thought of that. Too bad they didn't develop Elijah enough to really know him. That's a bummer.
Spoiler:

I have never thought of myself until something clicked a few hours ago in my mind I would have loved to find out more about him and the nature he lives in! Such a total farse..

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

They had Elijah so there's no excuse to it but instead they rather had the rest of the Original family. Elijah is a part of that family and he's more important than Rebekha so I really don't get it.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They had Elijah so there's no excuse to it but instead they rather had the rest of the Original family. Elijah is a part of that family and he's more important than Rebekha so I really don't get it.
You're right, they either have something good up their sleeve which is ready for Elijah's return, or they just won't bring him back for a while! If that was to be the apparent reason then I would become infuriated! He's a very important character and deserves more credit to who he really is. No short scenes I hate short Elijah scenes!

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

What I never did understand they had Daniel so they could have Elijah in the show so why getting obsess with the rest of the family. Julie said that Elijah is one of her favorite, if it's true than why he's the only one didn't have anything. I'm not talking about Finna & Khol because it's obvious they're more plot device.

Old 04-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What I never did understand they had Daniel so they could have Elijah in the show so why getting obsess with the rest of the family. Julie said that Elijah is one of her favorite, if it's true than why he's the only one didn't have anything. I'm not talking about Finna & Khol because it's obvious they're more plot device.
There is a huge obsession on the rest of the Original Family compared to Elijah. He was the first Original that we met which should mean something to the viewers. But everybody loves a bad Vampire (I can't blame them, it is their true nature to be monstrous creatures) but Elijah has been put down the drain whilst the others are cheered for every time they come on the screen. We should have been offered more with Elijah, rather than moving forward to the rest at an instant. Kol is a plot device, and Finn isn't much use now, he's dead and never wanted to be a Vampire. We didn't find out much to him either.. he just withered away.

Daniel also did mention in an interview that his and Nina's flirting comes naturally in the middle of scenes

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

The sooner Elijah comes back, the sooner all the speculation will be solved! I just want Elijah to return soon! Preferably in a scene where it's just him and Elena talking about the letter and what happened the night that Elijah left town!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Fire & Ice ~ (View Post)
The sooner Elijah comes back, the sooner all the speculation will be solved! I just want Elijah to return soon! Preferably in a scene where it's just him and Elena talking about the letter and what happened the night that Elijah left town!
That it a must see scene! please dear writers, give it to us

- Katie
Old 04-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Ash, it would be best if something like that happen.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

- Katie
Old 04-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

I'll be writing a paragraph about these two a bit later!

- Katie
Old 04-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

You have a gread undertand of DE so I'm sure EE is going as much amazing