Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2015, 04:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

My theory is that someone else ubducted Mona after the botched fake murder and brought her to Charles, who is also locked up in this weird place. I don't think A is infatuated with Ali because according to Mona, A and Mona faked Mona's death to set up Ali. A wants Ali out of the picture. Charles wants Ali for himself. He thinks Mona is Ali. None of this makes sence if Charles and A are the same person.

Marlene and the others word things so you think you know what they mean but they are very crypic in how they say things. Honestly I read what they say for fun but I never really listen to it - I think the show should speak for itself and it doesn't add up.

If Charles is Big A, the people he's inlisted are rogue and doing whatever they want for their own purposes. Charles is not violent. I don't see that at all and clearly someone is. In other words, I don't think Charles sent the gas mask, A did. A is watching the whole doll house scenario as always.

I also think a lot of people are involved in whatever A is hiding - Like Ashley Marin. I think the NAT tapes caused a lot of the drama in the first 2 seasons and both Hannah and Ashley at one time or another have tried to destroy them rather than look at them. Ashley knows whats on them IMO.

Oh and the only random I ever really liked was Holden and I wish they wrote him into the rest of the plot!

Last edited by PDH18; 04-12-2015 at 05:03 AM
Old 04-12-2015, 05:04 AM
New Fan

I was shocked

I was so shocked when I saw that mona was alive though because I have developed a rule which means if we've seen a characters dead body it mean they are definitely dead but I we haven't it means thatthis are most probably alive
But mona's being alive totally shocked me and I don't even know what to think now.

I had a few theory's before the episode aired and now I have just watched one of them fall to pieces because my theory was that Bethany young was A and trying to get revenge on Alison for louring her to rosewood for THAT NIGHT because they wouldn't bring up Sara have for no reason so I think she's the one who's really in the grave and Bethany's Young is alive when you think about the fact that we never saw her body doesn't that sound sketchy

But there is stil one theory that the finale hasn't broken for me I think that maya is til alive for purely the reason that we didn't see her body and a few others that I don't have time to write

Thanks for reading I'm amazed if you read this far
Old 04-12-2015, 05:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic Heart (View Post)
I love the show. I love how I always think I know and then I'm wrong and unexpected things happen. I love the mystery and the drama. I can't stand Allison.... I think she's a bitch. Didn't like her from the beginning and I still don't. I always had a feeling she was alive, from the first episode, even after "her body" was found. Hanna was my favorite, but I think Spencer just recently became my favorite. I really love Spencer and Toby together and I love Hanna and Caleb as well.

So are Mona and current A not connected at all? I thought they were working together.... Mona was the only A and then current A took over? LOL the whole A thing is kind of confusing.... So many A's.
Don't forget Shauna xoxo
Old 04-12-2015, 06:04 AM
New Fan

I keep changing my views on Charles & it's really annoying me that i'm doing so i have never stopped believing that he is being controlled by a higher power, after all we do have 2 seasons left and i doubt that they would expose who's in power this early on (imo). Mona was the original A of the show but if there is a higher source of power ie. Big A then she wouldn't of been the person who had been in charge all that time. In 225 she said to Spencer in the car she has a choice of joining the A team- thus proving at that point there was more than one member. If it was Mona leading this team, she would still be high in power. As much as i love Mona i still can't fully trust her. She obviously will always be one step ahead and know more than the others- the same goes for Alison too.

What i would love to know was, what was the relevance in seeing that bonus scene from 5B of Mona and Alison? This is where i think people can sometimes be wrong about Ali.

I believe Shana Fring was never really A. I think using her was very obvious and not only that, she never actually explained anything in her moment of reveal before dying. Her actions could of been just a moment of madness. Shana had a chance of taking Alison down for ages, she was in contact with her all along- although her motive could of been to torture the girls or even working with Ali (if you want to believe the Ali is A theory), i think she was manipulated by Jenna's obsession with revenge. She loved her and unfortunately sometimes you do crazy things for the people you love.

I always hoped for Maya to come back and believed there could be a chance for her return but realistically it wouldn't work. We never saw her body but the police and everyone else did- i'm also sure she would of had a funeral and so forth. I know this show has a habit for bringing people back from the dead but the writers have now focused more of Emily's attention and affection towards Alison and Paige. Maya was crucial in Emily's life to help her grow and become the person she always was, she's actually not needed in the show anymore, imo. (although i did love Maya ) Maya's body was never questioned, even after Ali's (or should i say Bethany's) body disappeared or when Ali came back yet her death at the time was in close connection with Alison's because it was believed that they were killed by the same person.

I love how in depth we go when trying to figure all this out It's like we're emotionally connected with everyone haha.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Continued here:

http://www.fanforum.com/f346/welcome...-2-a-63146788/