Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't view him as relevant enough, and tbh, I'm not convinced we'll see him again

I honestly can't see them going there. It would go against everything the show is.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-26-2014, 07:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I still suspect that the master -A is gonna be someone around from the beginning, not some random late entry character. Wren can be tied to a lot of stuff, what he has always lacked was a clear motive. I don't think it would be hard to give him one though. In the end he may not be the grand baddie but they HAVE to tie him into some conspiracy somewhere, he's too good a candidate and too shady not to be involved in something !
Old 10-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He has to be involved somehow.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think he needs to be involved at all. They tried and failed to make him relevant to the mystery, and that was dropped. He's always been shady, he doesn't need to be involved in the A stuff for that, and it wouldn't make much sense for him to be anyway.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-26-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just hope he can be linked in, and the other shady folks too, so it's all a big web created by A.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

There's not really much point There isn't really any way they can link him without it seeming desperate, and he's been gone for so long anyway.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-26-2014, 01:15 PM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

I think Tippy the Parrot is Big A.
Old 10-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's always the animals

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I think that's the way it was in the books Courtney was a normal kid until she had to be Alison, which led her to be just as nasty as Alison was - she lost herself when she put on the act (to my understanding, anyway). It makes those "dreams" interesting, imo. It makes sense if she isn't the girl they were friends with, because aside from diaries etc. she didn't know these girls - maybe she waited until they were impaired to approach them and find out more about them.

I didn't notice that she hadn't said anything, but that is interesting. I heard that the network said that only Troian and Ashley knew, but if Sasha knows and it's her, they probably wouldn't want us to know that she knows

Spencer's family are one of my favourite things about the show, so anything that leads to less of them will suck for me. I really want to see the Spencer/Melissa relationship develop now that the truth is out (at least within the family/liars).
I'm confused. Wasn't Courtney the one in the institution? Do you mean nice kid? Alision was the one that grew up in the house and was enrolled in school, right?

My question is did the DeLaurentis family just move to Rosewood when all this happened?

I thought one of the interesting things in the show was when they said that they would e starting new mysteries in the next season. So I'm sure that will carry over to after A is revealed also.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
I still suspect that the master -A is gonna be someone around from the beginning, not some random late entry character. Wren can be tied to a lot of stuff, what he has always lacked was a clear motive. I don't think it would be hard to give him one though. In the end he may not be the grand baddie but they HAVE to tie him into some conspiracy somewhere, he's too good a candidate and too shady not to be involved in something !
I would be really surprised if they pull someone out of thin air at this point. I think Marlene is a BIG fan of mysteries and throwing someone new into the mix to be the villian is biggest sin of all for mystery writers.

As far as Wren goes, I think they've involved him in too much stuff to just let him off the hook and keep him hanging out in England. He's got some things to answer to like being part of letting people in and out of Radley and I swear he knew that Spencer left the building when she hooked up with the A team.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

From what I understand, Courtney was only in the institution in the first place because Alison used to bully her into behaving strangely (forced her to pretend she was Alison etc.), which led their parents to believe she was ill. Alison lived at home until the switch.

I think they moved back after Courtney was institutionalised, which was why very few people knew about her It's been a while since I read the books, so I don't remember for sure.

The mystery certainly doesn't end with A's reveal, even without them saying it, it's pretty clear - there's a whole new set of questions after that reveal, including why and how.

Leigh Tumblr