Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Unbelievable Book Discussion #1: If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

This is the place to discuss Unbelievable, the 4th book of the Pretty Little Liaras series.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank youuuu.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I finished book 3 and started and finished this one today, because I knew we found out who A was and I was completely hooked after the end of Perfect I was really surprised though, I'd actually suspected her at the beginning but kinda dropped that idea after a while. I wish she hadn't been killed because I really wanted to hear her talk more about her motivation..

And now I need to go and rewatch the eps and see if there are any clues yet
Old 07-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

What happened in this book again? I can't remember..it's been a while
Old 07-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm on this one now.. yayyy!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

I just finished this.

Man, I hate Mona! Seriously, I know she's A and all so she's supposed ot be evil, but she's a real bitch. Acting like BFFs after what she did to Hanna.

I'm really glad we got some friendshippy scenes in this book. After watching the show I missed them.

I think my least favorite storyline in this book was Emily's. I felt sorry for her, but it was kinda boring. Actually I didn't really like any of the inividual storylines in this book all that much. Might be cause it seemed to be more about the group.

I used to like Ian, but honestly he seems like an ass now. He really has no problem with cheating.

I also loved that Jenna admitted that she and Ali had set up Toby together. Even though I like Toby.
Jenna just comes of as a really strong character and I like her.

Most annoying character this book though was Maya. I get that she's pissed cause Em seemed to like another girl, but Maya is just so PUSHY.

My favorite about this book was probably Spencer deciding to tell the truth. As much as she wants to win and be perfect and please her parents, she still wants to be fair and a good person even if it's bit late.

I feel so bad for Lucas. I ship him and Hanna so much.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

i hope the show takes another direction from the books
it needs to be independant
and it has already made some changes
Old 07-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessia20 (View Post)
I just finished this.

Man, I hate Mona! Seriously, I know she's A and all so she's supposed ot be evil, but she's a real bitch. Acting like BFFs after what she did to Hanna.

I'm really glad we got some friendshippy scenes in this book. After watching the show I missed them.

I think my least favorite storyline in this book was Emily's. I felt sorry for her, but it was kinda boring. Actually I didn't really like any of the inividual storylines in this book all that much. Might be cause it seemed to be more about the group.

I used to like Ian, but honestly he seems like an ass now. He really has no problem with cheating.

I also loved that Jenna admitted that she and Ali had set up Toby together. Even though I like Toby.
Jenna just comes of as a really strong character and I like her.

Most annoying character this book though was Maya. I get that she's pissed cause Em seemed to like another girl, but Maya is just so PUSHY.

My favorite about this book was probably Spencer deciding to tell the truth. As much as she wants to win and be perfect and please her parents, she still wants to be fair and a good person even if it's bit late.

I feel so bad for Lucas. I ship him and Hanna so much.
I agree with all of this.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't impressed with the A reveal or Ali's killer reveal, TBH. The fact that Mona found everything out through Ali's diary and then died before anyone finding out her motives or how she got anything done, really shows it could be anyone.

Same for Ali's killer - all they had as evidence for it being Ian is Ali giving him an ultimatum and some time period no one knew where he was? You couldn't charge someone with that.

I'll probably read the other books - they kept open questions, like what Ali's "sibling issues" were - but it might be awhile. I didn't like this book as much as the first three And the premise for the next, eh. There's another A, who also knows everything, who happens to know where Mona left off? If Mona had been working with someone, you'd think she'd have mentioned it.

edit: I know there's more books and the end is just temporary, but I heard there were only meant to be 4 books at first and she decided to write more books after her publishing company asked
Old 07-20-2015, 07:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I like this book.