Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOL. This finale.

- the twin!reveal was so meh and rushed to me. And troian's accent hurt me lol.
- what was up with the random Lucas and Melissa cameos? But no Jason?
- Wren. How lol.
- all the endgame couple kind of suck except emison.
- best part was Mona. SHE WON THE GAME.

Also, they did Spoby the dirtiest out of all the couples. Apparently Toby can't tell the difference between the twins but Jenna SMELLS Spencer and figures it out? Loll

Last edited by Static Waves; 06-28-2017 at 09:08 AM
Old 06-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I liked the finale. AD being Spencer's twin was quite predictable (called it!), but that's why I love the ending. The ending made sense. I don't know if the writers really knew who A.D. would turn out to be when they started with 6B, but you could definately see they knew when S7 started. All of the flashbacks just confirmed the times I thought I saw Spencer's twin. I knew it, because Troian really played her differently.

The only thing I'm unsure of: Did Spencer and Toby really sleep together this episode, or not? I know Toby slept with Alex a few episodes ago (the flashback, aswell as the goodbye kiss scene), but since the flashbacks didn't mention the Spencer/Toby sex of this episode I'm confused. The sex occurred in a hotel room....yet Spencer gets hit by Mona in her own house. When she wakes up Mary and Alex Drake are there with her. The following scene shows Ezra and Alex run into eachother at the Radley. The timing of these scenes is odd. I'm tempted to say Spencer and Toby didn't have sex this episode either and that the editing of the scenes was just off. That Alex ran into Ezra on her way back from sleeping with Toby (again). But I'm not sure.

Other than that...I loved how they explained A.D. and I am happy the characters got a happy ending. The last scene (of the new teens) was a bit too much for me. I knew it would be the final scene as soon as I saw how much screentime they got this episode, but I disliked it. Last scene should have been Mona's face.
I agree it was pretty goor again i prefered it than charlotte reveal
Old 06-28-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
The biggest lesson I learned is that the horse is smarter than the Liars.
Someone on another forum mentioned they should have brought the horse to figure out which one was Spencer.

Honestly, I loved this episode. I am satisfied with everything. Troian shined as both Spencer and Alex.

I loved that Spencer and Melissa are true sisters now.

Loved that Spencer/Toby ended up together. I do not need to SEE it. We saw enough... scrabble, horse stables scene, let alone even poor Yvonne realizing they never stopped loving each other. Scrabble moment was a reset. They were doing it right and would stay together long term. I also loved that Toby was working with Jason.

Mona's endgame was everything.

I've babbled on in other threads so will keep this short. I just liked that everyone was happy in the end... like Hanna said, they are all truly happy at the same time. Fitting series finale because when it's all said and done, it was always about the friendship between the girls.

Oh and no Spoby didn't have sex in this one. Keegan was right when he said Spoby wouldn't kiss again, lol. That clever little troll. But the scrabble and stable scenes (not the Toby/Alex scene at the stable) were real. I am all about less in more. Spencer/Toby always represented a great emotional/romantic connection and that maintained. I love that they are the least advanced pairing (as far as engaged, married, children) out of all the endgames because they will take it slowly and do it right this time.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-28-2017 at 03:17 PM
Old 06-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Mona should have been included on the wrap party episode, she had the best storyline ending
Old 06-28-2017, 02:07 PM
Elite Fan

I'm watching now.

"Boo!"

TWINCER! I knew it!
Old 06-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah so knew there was a twin. I am happy that all the liars got a happy ending despite my feeelins towards Emison and Ria and Ezra. I am happy Mona got a happy ending
Old 06-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why is Marlene obsessed with rape? That is the question.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Troian's accent was terrible.

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed about the finale bc I had no expectations or hopes for this episode but it was worse than I thought it would be, esp. the first 40 minutes, wasted on boring things and then it just got ridiculous, everything was rushed. The twin reveal wasn't surprising but it was still ridiculous to me bc it just felt weak, Wren falling so fast and so hard for Alex, Charlotte and Alex becoming so close that Alex would go so far to avenge her death.

Quote:
What I don't get is why Wren even agreed to help Alex in the first place. So random. I still have so many questions.
Made no sense to me either, convenience I guess.

I have a lot of questions too but my biggest question is, how Alex managed to pull everything off. Especially the underground prison and a replica of Toby's house underneath Toby's house.

I'll always have a sentiment for Hannah/Caleb but the show ruined them. The show also did the Spencer/Toby fans dirty. Wow, what a slap in the face. Meanwhile Ezra gets a blessing from Aria's dad, it's like the time everybody got hurt but Aria and Ezra got to eat cake.

Quote:
The biggest lesson I learned is that the horse is smarter than the Liars.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Why is Marlene obsessed with rape? That is the question.
I don't get it either. She takes things to the extreme.

I forgot to mention how much I loved that Spencer bought Toby's old truck. That was so sweet.

Quote:
what was up with the random Lucas and Melissa cameos? But no Jason?
They couldn't get the actor. Scheduling conflict.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I am happy Mona got a happy ending
As happy as someone like Mona can be.

She never fully recovered. Having her own dollhouse with Alex and Mary kinda proves that.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

My biggest question is why Alex didn't try to kill Mona. Well, I suppose Wren intended to kill Mona but it was weird how Alex ends up working with Mona (more like Mona using her) instead of killing her. The whole point of her becoming A.D. was to find and punish Charlotte's killer. That was her original point until she decided she wanted Spencer's life as well.
Old 06-28-2017, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Instead original A killed Big A and punished AD.

Mona loves to win. Game over, bitches.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Emison was perfect
TK
Old 06-28-2017, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I relented and watched a couple of clips on youtube for the accent. It isn't overly awful. I've heard a lot worse, and it doesn't help that it took MK about 55 years to give Troian a straight answer as to where the twin was from.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-28-2017, 07:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Instead original A killed Big A and punished AD.

Mona loves to win. Game over, bitches.
HAHAHHAAHAHAH OMG, this is good good. and so accurate.