Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Things We've Learned from PLL #2: Because nothing is never obvious in Rosewood ... you have to read between the lines.

welcome to the 2nd
t h i n g s we've learned
from P r e t t y L i t t l e L i a r s

thread

Please keep in mind that everyone has their own opinions, and everyone's opinion matters. There are no right or wrong answers. Have fun and d i s c u s s with your fellow posters!

This thread can be a place to be funny and sarcastic, but there is a fine line between joking and bashing. No bashing is allowed! If bashing starts to get out of control, we, the mods, will resolve the issue. If you feel like things are getting out of hand, PM the mods directly instead of posting the complaint on the thread.

Have fun! This is supposed to be just a fun thread. Make of it what you want!

the list so far

Spoiler:

previous threads

one ; two ; three
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 02-03-2013 at 01:10 PM
Old 02-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

390. If your dad's ex-mistress/current gf offers you tea AFTER you've confided in her that you suspect he might have murdered your friend, DON'T DRINK THE TEA.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 02-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

391.It was nice of Toby to wear that do rag in juvie to lighten everybody's mood !
Old 02-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

392. When you drive to somewhere for a meeting, check your makeup in the rear-view mirror and fix it if there's any flaw on your face before you get out of the car.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
391.It was nice of Toby to wear that do rag in juvie to lighten everybody's mood !

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
390. If your dad's ex-mistress/current gf offers you tea AFTER you've confided in her that you suspect he might have murdered your friend, DON'T DRINK THE TEA.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
That was hilarious

Chrissy |
Old 02-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Passionate Fan

393.Wesley is like an alternate universe version of Ezra.He had an affair with a teacher,not a student.Ezra rejected the family fortune,Wesley embraced it.Cake is probably like Kryptonite to him.

394.When Hanna visits a farm she dresses like she's a guest star on HEE HAW.

395.Only Spencer could ''kill the mood'' at a funeral.

396.Much like a lonely puppy,when Ezra is gone too long Aria will pee on his slippers to get his attention.

397.Caleb should have known something was up as a child when everyone refered to Jamie as "Uncle Dad".

398.Realizing that her French threats go over Emily's head,-A will now start leaving sinister messages for her in Pig Latin.

399.With Valentine's Day fast approaching Toby bought up all of the hydrangea's at the florist so he could spell out "SORRY I STOLE YOUR VIRGINITY AND RUINED YOUR LIFE." on Spencer's lawn.

400.PLOT TWIST:The hypnotic vision where Emily killed Alison was TRUE,it was the flashback of Alison NOT being a *itch that was false.

401.If you are out of Post It notes you can always leave a message carved into the face of a crypt.

402.Dr. Sullivan is gonna celebrate the grand opening of her new practice by taking a few days off.

403.Dr. Sullivan has failed to learn the first rule of psychiatry,get the money in advance.

Last edited by Geo H.; 02-13-2013 at 12:36 AM
Old 02-13-2013, 12:33 AM
Passionate Fan

404.Spencer was so eager to get a good seat for the Education Decathalon that she arrived a day early and sat on Mona's chest !

405.With the new addition of CeCe Drake to the list of people hanging around Alison's house the night she died,The DiLaurentis Home is now second only to The Gettsyburg Battlefield as the biggest visitor destination in Pennsylvania.

406. At 10 cents a bottle,-A left enough empties at Jason's place tonight for him to get his fifty grande back in deposits.

407.When Ezra is out of town Aria is forced to hang out with his nearest biological relative in order to avoid going into withdrawal.

408.Nine out of ten academics agree:stripping promotes better study habits among teens.

409.Wren is now a door to door psychiatrist.

410.Spencer's parents have now gone to England in hopes of finding a new country from which to ignore her.

411.Hanna eats cake in order to soak up moisture so she doesn't have to urinate.Makes you wonder if Ezra has a bladder control problem ?

412.FUN FACT: When Wes spilled wine on CeCe's carpet,Ashleigh Marin SENSED it from miles away !

413.When she was in church Hanna prayed that Caleb and Jamie would reconcile.When HE was in church,Jamie prayed that someone would leave him five dollars.

414. When The -A Team plays "spin the bottle",no matter who the bottle points to,Spencer is "It".

415.Melissa and CeCe met in Alison's back yard the night she died to discuss how suspicious it was that Byron was meeting with Alison back there that night.Byron met Alison back there to discuss how suspicious it was that Alison had been talking to Garrett and Jenna.Jason tried to do the math in his head of how many people were actually hanging around his back yard that night but it was too much for him and he passed out.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
414. When The -A Team plays "spin the bottle",no matter who the bottle points to,Spencer is "It".
Everyone wants to torture and/or make out with Spencer.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

415: Stalkers play spin the bottle with Kentucky bourbon
416: People wear durags in juvie
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So true

Chrissy |
Old 02-20-2013, 12:52 AM
Passionate Fan

417.The best way to avoid taking a breathalizer test at a traffic stop is to run over the Police Officer that has stopped you.

418.Wren finds it a turn on when he sees the crazy girl he used to treat being choked by the crazy girl he wants to date.

419.Ella Montgomery's students have an open invitation to come and sit in her classroom between bells to wallow in their own depression.

420.A million dollar shower can be sabotaged by a $5.00 plunger.

421.Between them Hanna and Ashley Marin have been involved in nearly all of the traffic accidents in Rosewood.

422. A fearful CeCe is rushing off to join a fearful Lucas and a fearful Jenna....probably at an awesome party !

423.Fun Fact: Nine out of ten of life's mysteries somehow involve Melissa Hastings.

424.Historical Note: In episode 3.20 of PLL, Ashley Marin actually REFUSED a glass of wine !

425.Fun Fact: Diane Fitzgerald has never been given a "World's Greatest Mom" coffee mug as a gift.

426.Shanna stole all her smooth dating moves from Nate St. Germaine.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
421.Between them Hanna and Ashley Marin have been involved in nearly all of the traffic accidents in Rosewood.

423.Fun Fact: Nine out of ten of life's mysteries somehow involve Melissa Hastings.
So true!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by red velvet (View Post)
So true
Aria could've been the team's target! If so, she would be tortured and scared to death!