Old 09-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty much

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-08-2016, 06:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

About possible Yvonne death and ST. This is EVERYTHING. This is why Yvonne can't die.

Quote:

Ugh.

I really hate the idea that it’s romantic for Spoby to reunite because Yvonne dies. She shouldn’t have to die to make them get back together and it’s actually really sickening to me that people believe that the best way to put Spoby back together is to kill off Yvonne.

Let me just list all the reasons why it would NOT be good for Yvonne to die:

One: If she dies, it’ll look, no matter what, to some degree, like Toby is only going back to Spencer because she’s gone. He loves Spencer more than Yvonne, that’s already obvious. He should work their issues out and then CHOOSE Spencer, instead of going back to Spence because his fiancé is dead.

Two: Yvonne is a sweetheart who has done nothing wrong. Nothing. She only gets “hate” (if you even can call it hate) because she isn’t flushed out, at all, in any way, shape or form, as a character. She’s Toby’s fiancé. She’s smart, pretty and kind. She’s confident and driven. She’s Spencer without any of the imperfections. There’s always people who will hate a character no matter what, just for getting between their OTP but, all that aside, she should NOT have to die to rid Spoby of an obstacle to reconciling. It’d be awful to kill off a nice girl, just to reunite Spencer and Toby, when Jordan and Liam got to live. Is it just me or, for a female driven show, do a ton of women die?

Three: Toby does love her. He loves Spencer more, sure, but his feelings for Yvonne are not fake. He bought her a ring, he intends to move to Maine, marry her and make little Cavanaughs. If she died, he’d be devastated. He’d withdraw, he’d grieve, he’d be heartbroken. Especially because he was driving in the crash. If you care even a shred about Toby, this is enough of a reason to not wish her dead. If you care about Spoby, then this would only make them more complicated and distance Toby from her further, as his feelings for Yvonne would be rightfully heightened and showcased. He’d probably even feel bad for not loving Yvonne more than Spencer and it would really mess with Spoby.

Four: Its legitimately Ezria in 6B’s storyline. I don’t need to see Spencer help Toby overcome his grief for another woman, like Aria did for Ezra. Personally, I thought Ezria in 6B had a worse storyline than even Spoby and Haleb, because the entire storyline was broadcasting his love for anther woman.

Five: Yvonne is half black. How many POC has this show killed? Do they really need to add another?

Six: It’s just purely lazy writing. It makes it so Toby doesn’t have to choose. He doesn’t have to breakup with Yvonne or tell her the house was meant for Spencer and the writers don’t have to figure out what to do with her afterwards. It’s not that I’m enjoying this whole Yvoby crap anymore but for Spoby to reunite, he needs to actually CHOOSE her over Yvonne. That’s the only way it’s right for them to be endgame. You don’t build up a relationship for six years only to imply she’s his second choice to his dead fiancé. I have to believe, even as dumb as these writers are, even they understand this concept as it’s the only thing that explains Nicole being alive for the Ezria storyline.

So I’m just saying, can we stop romanticizing Yvonne’s possible death? Because if it happens, it’s not going to be a cute way to bring Spoby back together. It’ll be awful. And it’s the last thing that needs to be crammed in the last ten episodes, I’m sorry.
"it made me think of you" — Ugh. I really hate the idea that it’s romantic...
Old 09-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pretty much

I'm pretty convinced she'll die, though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

8 months of ignoring that possibility.

Mona wasn't with the others. So she'll find TY and save them because Spencer needs all three of them.
Old 09-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We can hope

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Mona: Hacker, Political Helper, Queen, A, Kidnap Saver, and now a Medical Genius

What can't she do?

Yvonne better not die. Not here for it.
It was a Perfect Illusion
Old 09-15-2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She probably will die

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Why don't they know how to UTILIZE guests instead of abuse them or bring in unnecessary ones?
Old 10-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Because they're bad writers

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

10 more episodes.

How many randoms we gonna get?
Old 10-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At least twenty. And at least one will somehow be super-important to the whole mystery.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

IMPORTANT? I was gonna say, that's far-fetch. But we DO need someone as Uber-A/Devil, so probably random.
Old 10-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A random would likely be as much of a disappointment as the likely outcome - Wren.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He seems the only person it could be....
Old 10-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's just so dumb. His story has been over since season 1.

Leigh Tumblr