Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty Little Guest Stars #3: Stalkers, Sexpots, Suspects and Friends: The Guest Stars of PLL!

Guest Stars / Misc. Characters
3rd APPRECIATION THREAD

Whether they're only in one episode or just drop in from time to time,
we love (or, in some cases, love to hate) these characters.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt!

I need to update the OP at some point (need to add in Andrew, Shana, Maggie, Wes).
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Tftnt!

LOVING the OP!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 02-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

the OP is awesome for sure
Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes,new thread ! We've had some new characters popping up lately,like Shanna and Spencer's Private Eye.Might wanna add them too.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

TFTNT
Old 02-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

When I get a chance I'm gonna rearrange the OP somewhat so we can fit all the guest stars on there.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I just be glad that Duncan never came back? actually useless guest star
Old 02-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Can I just be glad that Duncan never came back? actually useless guest star
Oh,come on,every show needs a boy-pilot !

I just saw the actor who played Duncan on CASTLE a couple of weeks ago.He's Australian.So is the actor playing Caleb's dad by the way.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even remember Duncan?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by timehealsall (View Post)
I don't even remember Duncan?
I think that might just sum it up

I think I remember him, vaguely, but still.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

I remember Duncan.

Does anyone have a wish for who they'd like to see?

I don't know which thread I saw this on(Or possibly the spoilers board), but the idea of someone Ali knew who the Liars don't know or that they know but dismissed or it's someone we'd never normally get to see being on the team appeals to me.

Maybe Sassy! Extra?

I'd like to see someone from Radley that Mona knew or another student who came from there. Even someone in 9th grade that the girls knew, but only viewed through Alison's eyes.

I don't know...maybe one of Spencer's Field Hockey teammates? Someone on the swim team? Hannah probably made a lot more friends when she became queen bee.

More flashbacks in general that show this stuff would be nice. Even with those webisodes they could do this.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd like to actually see someone who was a friend of Jenna's.Apart from Adam,the blind guy from the Kristian August School For The Blind (that's right,I did a freeze frame and read the plaque ! ),whom I liked,we never really see anybody with her that is her actual buddy (Nate said Jenna claimed to have been friends with Maya,but we never saw that).We've seen Jenna hang out with the guys she was involved with,Toby,Garrett,Noel,but never really seen her with a pal.Sure there were people at the birthday party (which seemed like more of a "everybody is invite'' thing) and some of the college kids seemed to be friendly to her but just once I'd like to see her have a friendship.

Ezra only seemed to have one friend,he and Aria had drinks with him once.Can we make a playdate for Ezra and somebody else? He's almost exclusively with Aria.Doesn't the guy have ANY other friends,somebody he can split a six pack and a pound cake with ?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
I'd like to actually see someone who was a friend of Jenna's.Apart from Adam,the blind guy from the Kristian August School For The Blind (that's right,I did a freeze frame and read the plaque ! ),whom I liked,we never really see anybody with her that is her actual buddy (Nate said Jenna claimed to have been friends with Maya,but we never saw that).We've seen Jenna hang out with the guys she was involved with,Toby,Garrett,Noel,but never really seen her with a pal.Sure there were people at the birthday party (which seemed like more of a "everybody is invite'' thing) and some of the college kids seemed to be friendly to her but just once I'd like to see her have a friendship.

Ezra only seemed to have one friend,he and Aria had drinks with him once.Can we make a playdate for Ezra and somebody else? He's almost exclusively with Aria.Doesn't the guy have ANY other friends,somebody he can split a six pack and a pound cake with ?
I want to see that so bad-You'd think someone like Jenna would have plenty of friends.

As weird as this is, I kind of want to see a friend of Mona's. Cray cray or not, her video did get hits. Someone who's been fooled into thinking she's better.

Better yet, someone who knew her back then who also got bullied. Maybe they'd appear in a flashback or something?