Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2015, 03:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Were the gummy bears spiked with something?
Yeah, ~herbs~.

Also, now A knows the girls got rid of their chips, so he won't risk coming out of hiding. Goodbye action scenes.

FINALLY Sara is leaving - hopefully this means less screen time.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

Worst parts:

-Emily shoehorning Sara's reunion with her friend

-Emily not letting Sara leave already

-Sara coming back to date Emily
Quote:
It was so creepy! It's like when you're getting a ride from someone, but they're meeting a friend on the way. You have to sit there and act like you know wtf they're on about.

Grow up, Emily-We're all 3rd wheels some of the time. She's been away from her friends for two years and she's not your property
I just realized that I dislike Emily just as much as Sara when it comes to this ridiculous relationship they have. I have never been more frustrated with Emily before. I don't know what she's thinking. It was embarrassing watching her being so possessive.

Quote:
Then I'm naive, too. I think Jason is the only person he gives a damn about. Unlike Allison, he and Jason had a relationship. Plus, he's been watching everyone, so if he had an issue with Jason, he would have hurt him already.

Part of me wants to write fanfic, lol.
LOL! Good point about Charles not harming Jason before this time. I think the Liars really screwed not working with Jason. He was the only one who could have captured Charles peacefully. Mr. D doesn't give a rip about Jason and I think there's a reason for it. He probably knows Jason and Charles were connected when they were little and either feels guilt over splitting them apart or he connects them and just wants to remove Jason from his mind as well. But there's a reason why Mr. D has always kept his distance from Jason. They've had tension for years and now we know why. I can't even imagine what Charles is going to feel now since he thinks Jason set him up.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I just realized that I dislike Emily just as much as Sara when it comes to this ridiculous relationship they have. I have never been more frustrated with Emily before. I don't know what she's thinking. It was embarrassing watching her being so possessive.

LOL! Good point about Charles not harming Jason before this time. I think the Liars really screwed not working with Jason. He was the only one who could have captured Charles peacefully. Mr. D doesn't give a rip about Jason and I think there's a reason for it. He probably knows Jason and Charles were connected when they were little and either feels guilt over splitting them apart or he connects them and just wants to remove Jason from his mind as well. But there's a reason why Mr. D has always kept his distance from Jason. They've had tension for years and now we know why. I can't even imagine what Charles is going to feel now since he thinks Jason set him up.
She's a idiot and she's pissing me off. She's never acted like this with Paige or any of her old girlfriends and she should want Sara to be happy. It's so gross that she wants to keep her trapped in Rosewood. I wanted to smack her and tell her to get a life, not to mention grow up.

When are the liars not screwed? In all fairness, I blame Allison more than him. She was terrified that Jason would get hurt and didn't care about Charles at all. She doesn't remember him and he's terrorized her. He never gave a crap of he tried to kill her as a baby. He's probably jealous that she got to be the center of attention.

Jason isn't Mr. D's son, so why would he give a crap? I think it's a combination of guilt and not really wanting anything to do with a loser who isn't really his son.

If I knew more about A, I'd seriously fanfic this. It's bothering me and Charles is probably hurt beyond belief. He's truly alone and whatever soul he has is going to vanish. Part of me hopes that he believes Ali or the liars did it, since he tends to blame them for everything.

I wonder what kind of person Bethany was if losing her made him get this angry. Really, he should be mad at Spencer, not the authors. They weren't even awake and only knew about Jenna and the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
If they do this I can see a lot of fans giving up on the show and not coming back after the break. Just from browsing the internet it's become increasingly clear that most fans are getting really tired of the whole "A" mystery. I think everyone just wants to know who A is, who has been helping them, and why this person is tormenting the girls. If they finally tell us who A is but then say "Oh but A had a helper and we're not going to tell you who that is yet." I think you're going to see a lot of furious fans and a lot of them saying screw this show, I'm done! Fans have been promised EVERY answer by the end of 610. If the show doesn't deliver, I really think you're going to see a lot of the fans give up on the show for good.
Cede being his helper doesn't make sense to me. I think it's Sara or Leslie, personally. Why waste any time on them otherwise?

I don't know that I'll give up on the show since I wound up coming back even after Mona died, but I can see why everyone else would. The thing is, they may not have much after they reveal every answer. What's next? They have two more seasons.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
She's a idiot and she's pissing me off. She's never acted like this with Paige or any of her old girlfriends and she should want Sara to be happy. It's so gross that she wants to keep her trapped in Rosewood. I wanted to smack her and tell her to get a life, not to mention grow up.
Exactly, me too. I don't know what is going on with Emily. It's possible maybe this is her "Dollhouse trauma" and she's acting all crazy because she wants to keep Sara close in order to deal with the Dollhouse experience more. I don't think TPTB are that smart though to come up with clever reasoning that makes sense, lol.

It's really tough watching it go down because it's completely irritating. Stop it, Emily.

Quote:
When are the liars not screwed? In all fairness, I blame Allison more than him. She was terrified that Jason would get hurt and didn't care about Charles at all. She doesn't remember him and he's terrorized her. He never gave a crap of he tried to kill her as a baby. He's probably jealous that she got to be the center of attention.

Jason isn't Mr. D's son, so why would he give a crap? I think it's a combination of guilt and not really wanting anything to do with a loser who isn't really his son.

If I knew more about A, I'd seriously fanfic this. It's bothering me and Charles is probably hurt beyond belief. He's truly alone and whatever soul he has is going to vanish. Part of me hopes that he believes Ali or the liars did it, since he tends to blame them for everything.

I wonder what kind of person Bethany was if losing her made him get this angry. Really, he should be mad at Spencer, not the authors. They weren't even awake and only knew about Jenna and the fire.

Cede being his helper doesn't make sense to me. I think it's Sara or Leslie, personally. Why waste any time on them otherwise?

I don't know that I'll give up on the show since I wound up coming back even after Mona died, but I can see why everyone else would. The thing is, they may not have much after they reveal every answer. What's next? They have two more seasons.
Very true about Jason not meaning as much to Mr. D, that's true. It shouldn't matter but I'm sure it does to him because as we see, there were all sorts of problems going on in that marriage.

I hope Sara's the ally because they've spent enough time on her. She better be more relevant than she appears to be right now. As of right now, she spent a lot of time in the Dollhouse and loves showers. That's about all there is to her if she's not part of the main mystery. She better be. I think it's possible she's putting up a huge act right now and her behavior is totally different in reality. Maybe her friend feels sorry for her given what she's been through and hopes that she's not "Ali-like" anymore. But it's possible she's going to flip the switch in an upcoming episode and reveal her true colors. If she tortures any of the Liars I vote Emily due to her ridiculous behavior.
Old 07-22-2015, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Exactly, me too. I don't know what is going on with Emily.
Crappy writing
Old 07-22-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

#JusticeForEmily

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly, me too. I don't know what is going on with Emily. It's possible maybe this is her "Dollhouse trauma" and she's acting all crazy because she wants to keep Sara close in order to deal with the Dollhouse experience more. I don't think TPTB are that smart though to come up with clever reasoning that makes sense, lol.

It's really tough watching it go down because it's completely irritating. Stop it, Emily.
I think so too, but it's still annoying. Instead of getting therapy, she's obsessing over a wounded bird who isn't wounded anymore.

Quote:
Very true about Jason not meaning as much to Mr. D, that's true. It shouldn't matter but I'm sure it does to him because as we see, there were all sorts of problems going on in that marriage.
Jessica was a whore and tried to get close to Bethany, so I can only assume she was having an affair with her father.

Jason is a living reminder that his wife can't be faithful and he has substance abuse problems. Top that with Charlie and Kenneth either sees Ali as his only child or thinks she's just as much of a disappointment. With the way he treats her,I think it's the latter rather than the former.

Quote:
I hope Sara's the ally because they've spent enough time on her. She better be more relevant than she appears to be right now. As of right now, she spent a lot of time in the Dollhouse and loves showers. That's about all there is to her if she's not part of the main mystery. She better be. I think it's possible she's putting up a huge act right now and her behavior is totally different in reality. Maybe her friend feels sorry for her given what she's been through and hopes that she's not "Ali-like" anymore. But it's possible she's going to flip the switch in an upcoming episode and reveal her true colors. If she tortures any of the Liars I vote Emily due to her ridiculous behavior.
I think she is, because she's supposed to have been like Allison. She's Emily's most annoying LI and I miss Talia, lol. If they can have Mona and Allison have a scene together, they can have Emily and Allison bond again. They have to keep Allison separate from the others and I don't get it.

Old 07-22-2015, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm seriously questioning why we have to keep Sara over Claire.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

I don't know and Claire was cooler. She's like Clark-Random, but likable. Sara is boring and she's a knockoff of Diana Agron.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't have reasons that good. My reason is literally that is Skyler Day and she was on Army Wives with Torrey.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Ah, ok. I never saw Army Wives or even Troian's other show, Lauren.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren's fantastic. Hard hitting, but fantastic!!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah emily was annoying. let claire take Sara I was like screaming that.

wow Hanna did surgery lol
Old 07-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Supreme Fan

I felt like nothing happened in this episode - it was very much filler, except that we hopefully moved closer to getting rid of Sara!

Loved the scene in Mona's room - there were a lot of the little quirks that I like about the show - like Aria turning the doll heads and Spencer telling her to stop, Hanna getting all HBIC, and Mona's nonverbal responses to Hanna talking about Lesli and Aria saying they were going to her house. I loved the acting in that scene.

I HATED with a passion Toby getting all high off the gummy bears. Hated, hated, hated. It was so stupid. I'm really ready for Toby to be done being a cop.

Liked Alison and Mona together and would love to see more of that. I also liked that Alison was the one to call the cops - I don't know exactly why, but I like that they had her do that. I think it showed that maybe she's matured a bit. Too bad they didn't have Aria go through with it.

They need to stop this post-dollhouse Emily now. Her possessiveness/jealousy over Sara was ridiculous and I suffered secondhand embarrassment that her character was acting so nuts.

Overall I liked that this episode featured more of the Liars minus their extra drama - we got to see them interacting a bit more (minus Emily that is because she's too busy smothering with love obsessing over taking care of Sara.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 07-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

She's a bunch smarter than people give her credit for.