Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I really thought we'd see it She's my favourite parent, I just wanted her to have an actual role, she got like, less than a minute of screen time the whole episode.
In terms of popularity, Ashley is like the mother of the year, Ella is slightly less awesome than her, Veronica comes next as she spends half a season on Garret's murder case, and Pam happens to be the least impressive one. I am not a big fan of Spencer's parents, but Veronica said "Because of you, Garret Reynolds is a free man," which made me a little confused. Spencer herself didn't realize that she did it.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
In terms of popularity, Ashley is like the mother of the year, Ella is slightly less awesome than her, Veronica comes next as she spends half a season on Garret's murder case, and Pam happens to be the least impressive one. I am not a big fan of Spencer's parents, but Veronica said "Because of you, Garret Reynolds is a free man," which made me a little confused. Spencer herself didn't realize that she did it.
I'm assuming that Emily got Garrett out by making a statement to the police confirming that Lyndon/Nate confirmed that he killed Maya.

In popularity that is probably how it goes, but I actually think Pam and Ashley are the best mothers, and Veronica is just that little bit better than Ella because her parenting style seems more effective to me.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm assuming that Emily got Garrett out by making a statement to the police confirming that Lyndon/Nate confirmed that he killed Maya.
No, Emily obviously said nothing to the police. She didn't even admit that she knew Nate/Lyndon when a policeman asked "is the deceased a friend of yours." She was not on the mood.

Quote:
In popularity that is probably how it goes, but I actually think Pam and Ashley are the best mothers, and Veronica is just that little bit better than Ella because her parenting style seems more effective to me.
I don't remember anything about Pam, and about the real reason that drove Veronica to defend Garret, she still hid it from Spencer.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No, Emily obviously said nothing to the police. She didn't even admit that she knew Nate/Lyndon when a policeman asked "is the deceased a friend of yours." She was not on the mood.
It was Emily that Veronica said freed him...

Quote:
I don't remember anything about Pam, and about the real reason that drove Veronica to defend Garret, she still hid it from Spencer.
Pam's flawless, tbh, the only issue we ever had with her was her struggle to accept that Emily is gay.

I honestly think Veronica was defending him to protect Spencer, because he threatened to spill about the Jenna thing. Mainly because Jason said he thought Veronica was protecting the Hastings name, and he didn't know that Melissa faked the pregnancy, which was Veronica's excuse, he does know about the Jenna thing.

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 09-03-2012 at 08:37 PM
Old 09-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw but I love Ella as a mother
Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Aw but I love Ella as a mother
Me too, but I think the other three are just more effective

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Idk I love all of the mothers in their own ways

Ashley is my favorite though
Old 09-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Happy news:Leslie Fera,who plays Veronica Hastings,got married today to her longtime boyfriend.They were married in Florida,surrounded by her family.Congratulations !
Old 09-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was Emily that Veronica said freed him...
Yeah, I got it. Thanks for the explanation. She has made the phone call to the police who heard the whole process of her screaming and Nate's threats.

Quote:
Pam's flawless, tbh, the only issue we ever had with her was her struggle to accept that Emily is gay.
She's just kind of conservative. She didn't like Aria's pink strands of hair either.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo H. (View Post)
Happy news:Leslie Fera,who plays Veronica Hastings,got married today to her longtime boyfriend.They were married in Florida,surrounded by her family.Congratulations !
Congrats to her

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
that's awesome!
Old 09-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Aww! Congrats to Leslie and her Groom!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so sweet that she got married to her longtime bf
Old 09-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Congrats to Lesley. I follow her on Twitter and she is such a sweetheart.

Quote:
Idk I love all of the mothers in their own ways
Me too.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

here

Leigh Tumblr