Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was going to look for that, so thanks for finding my post, Carol
No problem, bb. I love reading old threads.

Quote:
But I'm so glad I found this thread and this ship.
So are we.

Quote:
Guys I know that this question had been asked before, possibly numerous times but who would you guys rather be with Emily or Paige?
Both? Ok, though, if I'm honest, I just find Paige to be a smidgen hotter. Just a bit, though. They're both gorgeous! But Paige's style and her sweetness. They just get to me. MY BODY IS READY, MCCULLERS.

I don't know about Paily chatrooms. I'm sure there's somewhere you can chat with others. I like posting, though.

Quote:
This really was a special moment between them, the only thing that bothered me was that the kisses were quite short
You just want them to make out all the time. I LOVE that about you!

Found another amazing gifset!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Guys I know that this question had been asked before, possibly numerous times but who would you guys rather be with Emily or Paige?
Ugh, God, it's so hard for me to answer. I think Emily is a smidgen hotter. But take away all the A stuff and I feel like Emily still just wouldn't TALK if there was a problem. She'd just sit and be unhappy and not communicate. Whereas I feel like Paige would. And I feel like with Emily, you'd always just be a TAD bit insecure that you were never really her first choice. But with Paige -- and this is presuming Paige wasn't ever actually in a relationship with Emily, because then you'd KNOW you were never her first choice -- you wouldn't have that insecurity.

I adore Emily, I think she's gorgeous, and she really is a GOOD person, but I just feel like the whole thing would just be easier and less complicated with Paige. I think Emily's the kind of person you would date and always look back on those moments very fondly, but you wouldn't regret moving on.

So Paige is my answer.

But in the context of the show, EP have many shared life experiences that would be very rare to find in someone else -- like being put in that Nate life-or-death situation, for one -- so I think they just really do understand each other on a different level, like Shay said. That's why Emily always goes back to Paige, in the end. And that's why Paige is so understanding. Because who else has experienced what they've experienced? I'm not saying it's the ONLY reason they're together (ofc not), but I think it adds a layer to their relationship that makes their flaws (especially Emily's, god love her) more ... forgivable?
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Now I feel really shallow since I just chose based on, basically, their hotness factor. But I agree with what you said, Twisty. Both of them are lovely in their own way, of course. Paige is just more my type, I guess. I love her style, her openess. But they've been through different experiences that have shaped who they are and how they behave. Lbr, I'd be lucky to have either one of them.

Quote:
But with Paige -- and this is presuming Paige wasn't ever actually in a relationship with Emily, because then you'd KNOW you were never her first choice -- you wouldn't have that insecurity.
Right. She would just be with us because she never thought she'd get the real thing

But yeah, I'm pretty much in love with them both.

Last edited by carol14; 08-22-2013 at 02:53 PM
Old 08-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Lbr, I'd be lucky to have either one of them.
Same here, bb, same here.

Quote:
Right. She would just be with us because she never thought she'd get the real thing
Seriously! I'd make out a little bit with her and stuff, but then I'd be like, "Hey how about we just cuddle and watch Nat Geo because you belong with Emily so let's make it happen."
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd make out a little bit with her and stuff, but then I'd be like, "Hey how about we just cuddle and watch Nat Geo because you belong with Emily so let's make it happen."
You're a better woman than I am, bb. I'm not that noble. I DON'T CARE IF I'M SECOND BEST. Hahaha, ok, I guess you're right. Though cuddling up with Paige sounds amazing too. And yeah, she totally belongs with Emily.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
You're a better woman than I am, bb. I'm not that noble. I DON'T CARE IF I'M SECOND BEST. Hahaha, ok, I guess you're right. Though cuddling up with Paige sounds amazing too. And yeah, she totally belongs with Emily.
But think about this, if you helped Paige and Emily get back together, you could spend all of your time with both of them. And they'd be forever indebted to you and would totally help you find a hot/perfect girlfriend.

Lol I swear I haven't thought that much about this.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And they'd be forever indebted to you and would totally help you find a hot/perfect girlfriend.
One that was a perfect mix of both of them.

Quote:
Lol I swear I haven't thought that much about this.
Not judging, rememeber who you're talking to.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Not judging, remember who you're talking to.

You gonna be around tonight for some spamming, Carol?
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-22-2013, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You gonna be around tonight for some spamming, Carol?
Do Paige and Emily love each other more than anything?
Old 08-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol14 (View Post)
Do Paige and Emily love each other more than anything?
I'm gonna take that as a YES then. What do you want to spam about?
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Paily!

We can keep posting gifs and analyzing their scenes thus far.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings

Well obviously Paily, yes.

I meant, should we do more of the soundtrack and/or cute scenes?
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Yes and yes. I'll be home in about an hour. Once I'm on my computer it's gifs galore.

Lets try to get to 100 posts tonight.

Last edited by carol14; 08-22-2013 at 05:21 PM
Old 08-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back!!! And I missed some more fun.

Based on looks, it's gotta be Emily for me. Not that Paige isn't attractive (because she is), but Emily is the look that I'm attracted to lol (or maybe that's Shay... ] I'm really attracted to multi-ethnic girls, and I feel like Paige looks too much like me (brown hair, Caucasian, somewhat similar build). I like a bit of a contrast.

Personality... IDK. I feel like take out the A stuff, and it would be Emily... eh, I feel like I could work on communication with her. So I guess Emily for me. Besides, if anyone other than Emily belongs with Paige, it's you two.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel like Paige looks too much like me (brown hair, Caucasian, somewhat similar build). I like a bit of a contrast.

Quote:
Besides, if anyone other than Emily belongs with Paige, it's you two.
True tho.