Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It's very pretty ♥
Old 04-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I vote for #27 to be eliminated.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks! I guess we don't have to wait till tomorrow, #27 is out.

Welcome to the Troian&Keegan Photoshoot Survivor!

Rules:
Please vote for the shoot you like the least.
You can only have one vote per round.
The picture that reaches 4 votes first is eliminated and then a new round begins.
Have fun!

Round 20:

Old 04-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

#12 - 1
Old 04-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#01 - 1
#12 - 1

A must-read for every ST shipper:

Quote:
Spoby’s Top 5 Most Romantic Moments Ever on Pretty Little Liars

We cherish every Spoby moment that we can get on Pretty Little Liars, considering that the rest of Spencer’s (Troian Bellisario) life is filled with drama about 99% of the time. We’re still not completely sure about Spencer’s feelings for Wren (Julian Morris), but we challenge anyone to watch one of Spencer and Toby’s (Keegan Allen) romantic encounters and not find them to be completely magical. Just try to not swoon over Spoby!

With that in mind, here are the five most scintillating and steamy moments yet between this adorable twosome. You’ll never think of a haunted house in the same way again.

5. Who hasn’t bought their boyfriend a truck? (Season 2, Episode 3: “My Name is Trouble”)
This moment was all kinds of adorable, with Toby saying “I love you” to Spencer for the first time, and Spencer wishing she had said it first. Then again, receiving a truck as a gift from your girlfriend can make you feel compelled to make grand proclamations of love. Not that we would know anything about receiving a vehicle as a gift, of course – we’re just happy when our significant other offers us a piece of their gum. (Don’t judge — gum can get expensive.)

4. Spencer hops in Toby’s truck for a quick kiss, pre-scaffolding disaster (Season 2, Episode 15: “A Hot Piece of ‘A’”)
We’ll try to enjoy this moment for how awesome it is, and try to overlook the fact that it led to Toby getting badly hurt on that scaffolding. But back to the moment itself: We loved seeing the two of them pop into Toby’s truck, with Spencer telling him, “Shutting you out is killing me.” And then we get a steamy makeout session, which makes sense, since making out in a vehicle is basically the favorite pasttime of every character on this show.

3. Spencer solves the “A” mystery, and then a visit from Toby is her reward! (Season 2 Finale)

When Toby didn’t show up for the masquerade ball, we were worried that they might finally be dunzo. But fear not, as he finally shows up at the end of the episode, having somehow brought Dr. Sullivan out of hiding as well. We also love his line about how he could no longer pretend to hide his feelings for Spence. And considering that pretty much everyone on this show is pretending to be someone they’re not, it’s nice when someone is done with pretending. (One pretender down, approximately 100 pretenders remaining on the show.)

2. Their first kiss — even though it was in the parking lot of a cheap hotel. (Season 1, Episode 19: “A Person of Interest”)
This episode had a slew of cute Spoby moments: Toby takes his shirt off in the hotel so Spencer can sleep in it (giving her an awesome view of his abs!); they curl up together on the bed; and then they have their first kiss in the hotel parking lot the next morning. This was a big surprise, partly because the words “romance” and “cheap hotel” don’t usually go hand-in-hand. (Instead, the first words we think of when we think of a cheap hotel are “What’s that thing floating in the pool?” or “Try not to touch that weird stain on the bedspread.”)

1. Who knew the outside of a haunted house could be so sexy? (Season 1, Episode 21: “Monsters in the End”)
Spoby have had countless romantic moments, but this one takes the cake! It’s fitting that this moment takes place after Spencer escapes from a haunted house, since every day in Rosewood is like living in a haunted house. This was also the moment when these two took their relationship public, with Spencer no longer feeling ashamed about kissing Toby in front of her mom and sister. Plus, we don’t think that Melissa (Torrey DeVitto) is really one to judge someone’s taste in men, considering that Melissa has fallen for worse guys than Katy Perry has.

source
Old 04-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that
Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Thanks for the article!

#01 - 2
#12 - 1
Old 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

sorry dp
Old 04-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

You can call me stubborn but I'm still voting for #24 !

Thanks for the must read Anna ... agree with all the 5 moments whether in this order or not and even if I could add some more to those ...
Best female characters : Lorelai(Gilmore girls),Claire(Outlander),Scarlett(Gone with the Wind),Kahlan(Legend of the seeker),Miss Parker(The Pretender),Katniss(The Hunger games),Bones(Bones),Bree (DH),Root (POI),Spencer(PLL),...
Old 04-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

#01 - 2
#12 - 1
#24 - 1
Old 04-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

#1.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
^ Thanks! I guess we don't have to wait till tomorrow, #27 is out.
Sure! I can't wait for the new season Marlene tweet's about aren't helping with the excitement! My vote now is for #1 to be eliminated.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
#01 - 1
#12 - 1

A must-read for every ST shipper:
Aww such a cute article...minus the Wren part.

If I don't make it out of this, tell Jack that I love him
Emily Thorne
Old 04-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#01 - 4
#12 - 1
#24 - 1

Quote:
Sure! I can't wait for the new season Marlene tweet's about aren't helping with the excitement! My vote now is for #1 to be eliminated.
You should visit the other ST thread and discuss MK's tweets with us!

Quote:
Aww such a cute article...minus the Wren part.
That's why I crossed it out His name shouldn't be anywhere near the flawlessness that is Spoby.