Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I bet Morgana + riding crop = a very educated Merlin.

): )
Old 12-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

They could have done alot with a Merlin/Morgana seduction storyline that would have been amazing

Yes Morgana + riding crop = an educated Merlin
Old 12-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm sure the Mergana story isn't over yet - if we really get 5 seasons (which I'm positive of) it would be ridicoules to not move forward with them and leave their connection somewhere in the dark (like it has never been there from the start).

And like it was said before - their futures are now joined forever - I doubt Arthur is meant as their connection
Old 12-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am sure aswell Bee Mergana storyline is far from over their futures are joined forever so there is lots they can do with they SL
Old 12-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee02 (View Post)
And like it was said before - their futures are now joined forever - I doubt Arthur is meant as their connection
When the dragon said that I figured their story would be like Morgana and Merlin being enemies forever, with her always after Camelot and him stopping her but not killing her.......She will be his Arthur but the exact opposite...Arthur being his friend and Morgana his nemesis.....

Also, since Morgana probably won't continue living in Camelot after season 3 I suppose her only connection with the past will be Merlin....

(Maybe she will also ONE DAY learn about his magic...)
Old 12-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I interpreted it in a different way - the way Merlin was handling it all, the poisoning, bringing her to the druids and recently saving her life again (which also went along with another warning from the dragon, that Merlin then has to take the consequences for his actions), made it clear that all his actions would linger with him forever.

Everything Morgana is doing now is based on the development after the poisoning - that's why Merlin won't ever get rid of the feeling that he is to blame for the her turn into the wrong direction.

That is a connection that lasts forever to me - with Morgana knowing what event exactly led her onto that path (it was the choice for Morgause to finally manipulate Morgana the way she has wanted to).
She asked Merlin for help in the beginning, she was frightened and desperate for answers - she didn't want to hurt anyone back then.
And like we all have said a dozen of times - he had many chances to tell her about his powers, to make her see that she is not alone with it.

But he didn't do it - and so it all adds up to the heavy burden he carries with him all the time - joined with her forever...
Old 12-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

It does leave it open for Morgana learning of Merlin's magic. Just try and see it from her perspective for a second. Her living in fear for years of her dreams, her magic, alone but for Merlin....then he turns on her.

So she only has her magic. Which is just one more reason why her father would hate her, her brother as well, Camolot really. Until she takes them and the country. Only to be defeated, by Merlin more then likely.

Then to find out this whole time he had magic. That he was just like her. And he left her to dangle.

Thats epic. Thats like Superman and Lex Luthor. They've gotta show something like that.

): )
Old 12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

For Morgana's it's like she has nothing to loose - to her there is no other way.
In her opinion: What did trusting someone bring her? - To get poisoned (yes we know the difference there but she does not)

I personally want that Merlin gets the chance to make it up to her somehow someway - maybe with her breaking finally down at some point, seeing that "the other way" has still left her empty inside, that some part is still yearning for the old days where someone showed care and love for her.

Right now, Morgana isn't the classic villain as you would picture it.
She is not utterly evil - she has too many cracks that show you what feelings are actually leading her on - that there is so much deep hurt and bitterness inside of her, that you actually feel for her in some ways.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

I think this season finale will be a turning point,because with Morgana finally exposed everyone has to make their choices....
I am just so excited to see it because now we will finally get to see what happens with everyone else..Arthur, Uther and so on.....

After Merlin found out about her in 3x01 there has been a tension between them and they appear to hate each other, but Merlin has repeatedly saved her when her life was in danger, despite being aware of the consequences.....
Will Arthur and Uther have the same attitude towards her or will they turn completely against her?(I am suspecting the later)

So now we will finally see the differences between Merlin and everyone else..
Because deep down, they are still connected (remember the look in 3x12?)

Last edited by Mergana; 12-02-2010 at 05:48 AM
Old 12-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

That's what we were saying all along - maybe Uther and Arthur even would be willing to have her burned when they have Camelot back in their hands (and when the people demand it).

And yes, it will definitely be a turning point - especially since Merlin knows so much more about Morgana's motives and so on than any other person.

Plus - no matter what comes our way, I'm positive that he won't kill her (again).
Merlin knows he has duties and a destiny - that he has to act in the sense of Camelot and the destiny path of Arthur.
It's not about personal hate or anything when it comes to him and Morgana - it's more they know they have to act upon what is expected of them.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

haha I watched the sorcerer's apprentice and merlin and morgana battled. I want that in this damn show. A real battle. I mean I want the seduction part too cause love and hate go together as we all know
Old 12-02-2010, 04:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Love this vid! They're such a great gang!

Old 12-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

love the video!!!!!!!!!

Ugh enough with all the specualtion...we'll know in 2 days I suppose!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

2 days.

And then we'll have to wait again for the next series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira_86 (View Post)
haha I watched the sorcerer's apprentice and merlin and morgana battled. I want that in this damn show. A real battle. I mean I want the seduction part too cause love and hate go together as we all know
I still have to watch that!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bee thanks for the video I love the cast

Yes we will know soon enough how it all plays out