Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2014, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Well I hope eventually we'll get some good R/K scenes in the foods, or at least I'm crossing my fingers for it.
Ria
Old 12-30-2014, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Ria, I love how positive you always are I've read it already so nothing new for me to get... Not that I know of at least. I'm wondering if Terry Goodkind really is done with Richard and Kahlan and their universe now.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to stay that way until I die, I'll always be on the look out for new R/K stuff.
Ria
Old 01-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too and it'll always make me happy when I encounter new Richard/Kahlan stuff Hopefully there'll always be people dedicating their talents to the both of them. And who knows, maybe some day there'll be the chance for the movies we are wishing for.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

I'll never quite give up that I haven't seen the end of them yet.
Ria
Old 01-09-2015, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither... Although I'm almost sure that we have seen the end of Craig and Bridget portraying them.
Old 01-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it's quite possible we won't see Craig and Bridget as R&K again (I'll never give up on it, entirely), but I hope we will at least see them on-screen together in different roles in the future.

Like Ben Browder and Claudia Black from Farscape, they played John and Aeryn for 4 years + a mini-series (one of the greatest TV couples of all-time, IMHO), then they played alongside each other again in Stargate SG-1 for two seasons!

Last edited by aci01; 01-09-2015 at 10:05 AM
Old 01-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! I would love to see them on screen together, it would be a dream for me. That's all I want, and I mean it could happen again, you never know.
Ria
Old 01-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's the best idea ever, Aci!!! I'd love to see them on screen together again. They simply were my favorites.

And I have to admit I'll never entirely give up on seeing Craig and Bridget in these roles again but the chances are really low at the moment... And the older they get the lower they will be.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think they still have years till they grow out of the role of R&K. Also if they ever reprise their roles, the script will accommodate to the time passing. The show didn't follow the books, so there's no need to stick to the source material or the timeline of the books any more than they used to. (I think if we ever get a LotS movie it won't continue from the end of S2. I imagine they'd tell us what happened after Tears in the first minutes then a time jump right to the next adventure of R&K's life.)

And if the studio decides the reboot the show in any form (series or movie) they won't cast Bridget and Craig again to make a clean break from LotS.

Last edited by aci01; 01-09-2015 at 12:48 PM
Old 01-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think them too old yet either but they have changed so much, especially B... I can't see her go back to the show tbh. Craig, yes, but not B. She's really successful right now and going her way in Hollywood.

If we get the movies I really hope they'll start from the beginning again because I really need the apple scene of WFR!
Old 01-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think unless Bridget has some other obligations at that time, she would reprise her role as Kahlan in a (tv)movie. I think she would do it for her fans and Craig would do it too.
But I agree they would not take up the role of R&K again as a full-time job in a series, that would be a step back in their career (unless they are unemployed for a long time). But filming a movie would only take up a few months, and they would be able to work on other projects.

I think I remember when the SMGO.tv was still working on a possible new season and then on a (tv)movie, they said they talked with the actors (probably with Craig and Bridget) and they were down with a movie. But things might've changed since then so who knows, but it's not like we have to worry about a possible movie at the moment.

I want to see the apple scene too!!!

Last edited by aci01; 01-11-2015 at 06:56 AM
Old 01-11-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that you're that positive about it, Aci At least one of us needs to be, right? I really think what I stated before... Although it's so damn hard to imagine somebody else taking over the role of Richard and Kahlan. I can't even imagine different actors.

I think only time will tell, right? And yes, I recall that they haven't been in for a tv show at the moment they talked to SMGO. And I totally understand that. They have moved on.

It's so cool that everybody loved that apple scene sooo much! I guess I'll have to re-read it at some point
Old 01-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Bridget would also agree to a LotS movie if it were filmed in New-Zealand, she and her hasband+daughter could make a family holiday out of it, visiting family there...etc.

I'm all for positive thinking, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Last edited by aci01; 01-11-2015 at 11:06 AM
Old 01-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's a possibility... That's the only reason I think that B might agree to it.

I want them back, I want our Richard and Kahlan back to go crazy about all the promos and spoilers and stuff again... I miss that, really. It was such a great fandom.