Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2012, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think the studio would of allowed Craig to hug anything other than a baby sheep because of, like you mentioned, the implantations that could from an other one.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Well yeah I'd go for a baby one I just blame Craig for putting the idea in my head.
Ria
Old 08-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd rather let Craig hug as many sheep as he wants, than I do it myself.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ria's question about anybody having the urge to do the same as Craig and Will's answer so made me laugh right now. Yeah, I could imagine it being not the best experience if it was a grown up one. But hey, maybe sheep in NZ are different

Besides, as you know, I wasn't able to go to RingCon but my friends told me a lot about it and at the LotS panel one person asked to bring B the next time and Craig told the audience that she now has a little one but that he'd ask her and she for sure would do everything possible to come and visit Germany for RingCon next year... So maybe.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

uuuuh yeah that would be so great i'm happy now that i've heard that craig mentioned bridget again!

i'm sorry for you that you weren't able to go but maybe next year?
Old 10-19-2012, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

My friends told me that it was really cute. Somehow I didn't even think some person would ask that kind of question but yeah, one did And it sounded as if the both of them are still really close and maybe it's really possible. I would die for Craig and Bridget on stage together Or in a photoshoot with them together... OMG I should stop dreaming, right?

And yeah, I already ordered my ticket and room for next years RingCon
Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Hell if both Craig and Bridget were there, even I'd be tempted to buy a ticket and fly out there.

I so wish these two would get another project together, I wish them so much.

Kris, you posted something on twitter that Craig said about Bridget right? Something that ended in like 'wherever you are', did he really say that?
Ria
Old 10-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i definately need more craig/bridget in my life
it's not impossoble seeing them on a con together. it seemed to me that craig enjoyed his appearance at ringcon and he'll be there next year again i hope. well, with bridget he has to persuade her but it's not impossible
Old 10-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ria, I'd love to meet you and don't have a problem with you buying a ticket and coming over That would be a crazy weekend!

And yeah, as far as I can tell, Craig really said that... That's the tweet of a friend of mine that saw the panel:
Quote:
While the RingCon panel... @Craig_Horner said :"God bless you @BridgetRegan where ever you are !"
Craig really enjoyed it and the fans, even those who hadn't heard of LotS before were crazy for him and you should see the RingCon forum and the guest requests for next year. Craig is named sooooo damn many times! Unbelievable.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All the support for Craig is great to read. Especially because it was his first full con.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and hopefully not his last one. it was really good to see craig at the con.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope to see him being back next year with Bridget. It's really a dream of mine and I kind of would die I guess... A panel with both of them. Would be like an interview of the both of them. I miss them so much.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Ria, I'd love to meet you and don't have a problem with you buying a ticket and coming over That would be a crazy weekend!
That would be awesome, maybe someday If only I lived a little closer.

Quote:
And yeah, as far as I can tell, Craig really said that... That's the tweet of a friend of mine that saw the panel:
That's so cute, love that he still mentions her.

Quote:
Craig really enjoyed it and the fans, even those who hadn't heard of LotS before were crazy for him and you should see the RingCon forum and the guest requests for next year. Craig is named sooooo damn many times! Unbelievable.
That's awesome to hear that he was so well received, especially for his first con. All the better chance of him going back, right?

Quote:
I really hope to see him being back next year with Bridget. It's really a dream of mine and I kind of would die I guess... A panel with both of them. Would be like an interview of the both of them. I miss them so much.
Just to see them together again, get some new pictures It would be too amazing.
Ria
Old 10-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd DIE if both Bridget & Tabrett were there with him.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah me too!
but it's good to know they all stay in contact and keep close
and the chances for craig coming back to ringcon next year are also good. maybe he suprises us with bridget or tab...