Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, I read about Jane the Virgin starting on Monday That's really awesome and I'm curious how the show will be doing.

And I saw the trailer for John Wick and was super excited to see B in it! I really can't wait to see the movie, I'm sure it's awesome!
Old 10-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm so excited to see B in cinema!
Old 10-13-2014, 12:08 PM
New Fan

Here is an article with some info about her Jane the Virgin. The part about Bridget's character is towards the middle.

"Jane the Virgin" has lesbian characters and other reasons to watch the premiere tonight - AfterEllen.com
Old 10-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, thanks so much for the article!

I didn't even have a clue that she was portraying a lesbian Pretty cool! I love that because that's a role we've never ever seen her in before.

Has somebody seen the episode?
Old 10-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

haven't seen anything of Jane the Virgin yet but definitely cool that B is playing so different roles.
plus there are many new pics
you can find screen shots and behind the scenes pics on Bridget Regan is Flawless
Old 10-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

I watched the episode! I really enjoyed it, B only had one scene but I'm hoping for more. I had no idea she was lesbian either until she came on screen, but that's cool, it's a different role that we've seen her in before.

But yeah, the show is funny but it's definitely not a straight on comedy. I should check and see how it did in the ratings.
Ria
Old 10-22-2014, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i still haven't watched it yet but tumblr is full of the scene right now. and good news, Jane the Virgin gets a whole season with 22 or 23 episodes
Old 10-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

That's awesome! I really like it, it's cute and fun.

And Bridget's character is interesting, not like anyone she's played before. I'm intrigued to see what happens.
Ria
Old 10-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

First of all, great you got to see the first episode, Ria Which day of the week is it airing?

I saw a trailer for the show the other day and I think it such a crap. I'm sorry but it's so not anything I'll watch but I'll see if I can find B's scenes and watch those at least... Does anybody have a link? Or maybe I shall simply search for it on YT.

Glad to hear that her character at least is interesting
Old 10-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i have no link but i also tried to find her scenes on youtube, nothing i found yet

therefore i found this:

Old 10-23-2014, 08:08 PM
New Fan

So far on youtube I have only found one scene and I found it when I searched under the characters names 'Luisa and Rose'. The scene is from the 2nd episode and if you have seen the episode you can guess which scene it is.

We find out an interesting twist about Bridget's character at the end of episode 2 that probably means the character will be recurring more often and not just as an ex.

The show is a fun show to watch. Also I am not sure what it is if it is the style its filmed in or how they have her dressed or her makeup but Bridget really pops on screen. I have seen/listened to a few reviews for the show and they almost all comment about how gorgeous/stunning she looks.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's the scene you were talking about, kmr2010

And have you ever seen this video before?

OMG! A nude scene?! Damn it... And I bet with another woman

Wow, I'm happy to hear that most of the people writing reviews are commenting on B That's awesome!
Old 10-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

No, I haven't seen it before.

It's on Monday's Kris.

I find the show fun, it's cute, and interesting. I'm intrigued to see what happens next.
Ria
Old 10-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

now i watched all her scenes in Jane the Virgin. i'm not that interested in the show so i just wanna keep up with B's scenes. she plays very well btw
Old 10-26-2014, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

On Monday's I'm all for The Blacklist No chance that I would watch anything else... I just wish her scenes were available online somewhere.

Where did you watch all the scenes, Lexie?!

You'll keep me updated, guys, won't you?