Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only good think I read about the Glee finale was that Finchel broke up (YES!).

I want to believe it's for press because of how bad the ratings have become, but I wouldn't think either of them would do that. Still, I feel bad for Theo everytime Lea & Cory are together.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That they did. But for a true Rachel fan, it was sad and pathetic.

It just seems...forced and awkward somehow.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the pictures and she was a sobbing mess. Get a hold of yourself girl, he's the worse male character in the show.

I found this on my tumblr and it seem pretty appropriate for this conversation.
I'm PRetty upset now that I have to eat my words for saying Cory and Lea would never date. Fortunately, I am now able to apPRehend that what they have is pure and true. I know some are dePRessed at this revelation, but they just haven’t seen the light yet. PRI PRhonestly PRdon’t PRknow PRwhat PRthey’re PRthinking. PR.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's like...what happened to the girl who wouldn't give up her dreams for anything, yet that's all she's been doing for the last season? It's a strange dichotomy. She was crushed when she bombed her audition for the performing arts school but she loses her mind and is willing to give it all away when Finn breaks up with her? I think the writer's just don't get who Rachel is anymore.

That was worth a chuckle. What I find amusing is that people care as much as they do. It's like...they're just two people dating. Get over it.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They've screwed all the character over in some way but Rachel is the one I look and and think 'wth?!'. I don't think I've ever seen a character be assassinated as much just to fit the shows precious otp.

I think the idea of co-stars getting into a relationship is sweet (Ian & Nina from TVD, Josh & Ginnifer from OUaT), heck I'm shipping the Scarlett Johansson & Jeremy Renner and whos knows what they are. Just the Finchel/Monchele shippers seem ridiculous overbearing.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They've screwed all the character over in some way but Rachel is the one I look and and think 'wth?!'. I don't think I've ever seen a character be assassinated as much just to fit the shows precious otp.

I think the idea of co-stars getting into a relationship is sweet (Ian & Nina from TVD, Josh & Ginnifer from OUaT), heck I'm shipping the Scarlett Johansson & Jeremy Renner and who knows what they are. But the Finchel/Monchele shippers seem ridiculous overbearing.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree on Rachel. And I was someone who NEVER liked that character. Still, I could appreciate that at least in S1, she wasn't willing to trade all he dreams for some boy. It's sad that it came to that.

They're like the newest version of Rob/Kristen fans, only I like them even less.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It seems that the writers can't even remember who Rachel is outside of Finchel .

I can talk to Rob/Kristen fans, Monchele on the other hand.... do you get any Finchel shippers on your board?
Old 05-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Any Eureka fans here? Erica Cerra had a baby girl, it was announced today, her name is Talia Serafina, I think it's really beautiful.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't watch it, but my boss likes it. That is a pretty name though.

I think most of the Finchel/Monchele shippers stay on Cory's board because they seem to feel they are persecuted else where, which is what I hear Quick shippers say about my board but We have a newer poster who has a Monchele av but hasn't really said much. Honestly, I don't have a problem with anyone shipping anything on my board. I take issue with people who start drama more than anything. And that's a general rule with any fandom.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've only ever seen a couple of episodes. She's the lead, right? Gorgeous name.

at them feeling persecuted. How about being a St. Berry fan and we can only post on a board that has 3/4 Finchel loving mods. Please!
Old 05-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. I don't know how many St. Berry shippers still post on the Glee board, really.

They, apparently, also troll my board to make sure we're not bashing Cory on our threads. Or so I've heard. Which is kind of ludicrous since we are pro-Cory/Mark friendship. Involved fandom is way too involved. That's it.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was about 3 of us. Some more people have joined since episode 21... I think they'll disappear in a while though.

I'm sure that some Cory fans are great people. Just the online fandom only shows the worse ones.

Last edited by sprezzatura; 05-24-2012 at 01:09 PM
Old 05-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I wish I could feel that way about Glee fans in general. That the majority are cool and it's just these sects that are a bit over-the-top. But I don't feel that. Not at all. I feel like the majority are like this and there are a handful of people who are cool.

I don't even participate in that fandom as a whole anymore. I'm a Mark Salling fan. That's it.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not in the fandom anymore. Tbqh, I didn't know Jon was coming back in episode 21 till I saw the gifsets on tumblr.

Something has been bothering me on this site. When you post on other boards and the mods feels like they need to post in ever thread even when you know they don't give a s!it about the character or pairing. I'm always two seconds away from asking them to leave the threads to the fans, but I can't since they're the mods. Does that situation happen to anyone else?