Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I could never see them dating, or together, because I don't think I can see anyone on that cast in that light to be honest. They all just seem way too close to actually date each other. But I don't mind looking at them.

Oh my. Is she not feeling well or something? Or is she just not wanting to get up?
Old 01-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the 3 of them are really close in real life too plus they are all close with everyone too
Old 01-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Our History (View Post)
I could never see them dating, or together, because I don't think I can see anyone on that cast in that light to be honest. They all just seem way too close to actually date each other. But I don't mind looking at them.

Oh my. Is she not feeling well or something? Or is she just not wanting to get up?
The cast is super close and think all of them a friends. Then find boyfriends/girlfriends outside of the LA Glee lot. Since most people think that Mark/Naya were together and well, that didn't last. They probably feel safer dating people that they don't have to spend nearly all day, every day with e.g Dianna & Alex, Lea & Theo.

She went on a ~date. But she finally got up like two minutes after I posted . If just found out that she came in a 3 this morning. My mum, the rebel .

Last edited by sprezzatura; 01-23-2011 at 11:00 AM
Old 01-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I keep jumping movie series moving to Pirates now
Old 01-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah! Great to see you here again

I'm so excited for the results of my IELTS exam. They are released this week :'x Gosh.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I keep jumping movie series moving to Pirates now
I haven't seen any of the Pirates movies in such a long time. Just hearing you bring them up kind of makes me want to rewatch them though.

We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you, Sara, though I'm sure you won't need it. I know you did great on your test.

And that's kind of hilarious, Nat. You're mom had a more exciting Saturday night than I did. I feel like such an old lady.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not back Sara back into crazy life world tomorrow

You so should watch them Beth I'll be back to it in a minute, I ended up taking a break for a nap
Old 01-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Our History (View Post)
And that's kind of hilarious, Nat. You're mom had a more exciting Saturday night than I did. I feel like such an old lady.
She's having a better social life than me at this moment in time. How do you think I feel?! . Apparently they're going bowling together next Saturday night as well.

Good luck Sara . I bet you did brilliant.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww thats great about your mother Nat my social life is non-existenist
Old 01-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty ones (View Post)
She's having a better social life than me at this moment in time. How do you think I feel?! . Apparently they're going bowling together next Saturday night as well.
That's good for her.
And you have plenty of time. You're still young. I've got people constantly asking me when I am going to find a man to marry, or telling me it's perfectly normal for someone my age to be in a relationship, or trying to set me up with guys at their churches. It's like, "OMG! STFU. I like being single, and spending my Saturday nights at home, reading and watching movies."

My aunt is the worst. She's always trying to set me up with guys from her church. And I finally just told her, "Look, if I go out with so and so, you're going to have to switch churches. Also, it's always the church boys that are the freaks." It got her to stop...for a minute...
Old 01-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm the same Beth like being single and focusing on school but its lonely sometimes
Old 01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's an unfortunate part of being single.
For me, it's usually the little things that sometimes make me feel lonely. Like every once in a while, I wake up in the morning and think it would be nice to do so with someone else's arms around me. Or I think it would be nice to have someone to take to family events, like weddings and holidays.

But then I weight it against all the other stuff...like having to be accommodating, or doing stuff that I don't want to do to make someone else happy, etc., I realize that I could never do a relationship long term.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I dont mind waking up alone cause usually don't because my cat is usually right there he was up as close as he could get this morning was nice but do miss waking up in the morning in someone's arms. Its those small things that I miss about being with my ex, cuddling while sleeping or watching movies

I've had one long term and didn't work but learned alot from it, so if it happens again it may work or just be alright alone
Old 01-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. It's nice to have someone you know you can count on to be there if you want to just relax with someone or if you need someone to talk to. Granted, relationships don't always ensure something like that, but often they do. Or at least create the illusion of it. There's a certain comfort in that.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I need a rock not just like a friend but somebody that truly cares for me I've found that nobody truly does over the past week