Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Ok now it looks like I'm working tonight. I was looking forward to my day off. Just got to keep thinking about the money will help me go to Harry Potter World.
Ria
Old 09-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww that sucks that your working bb . But Harry Potter World does look epic.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

I know. It looks amazing and I want to go so badly. And I will be going next year, which is what I'll tell myself when I have to work, especially when it was my day off this week.
Ria
Old 09-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ria, I have to catch up on Merlin (have only watched 2 episodes of season 1 till now ), Glee and The Event.

And how is Parenthood btw? I still love Lauren but I never had the time to watch that show...

Candy, still leaving early? But it's okay? It's not that much that you miss, is it?

Ria, you always have to keep focused on the money. It's something that you can make going to work although you might not be in the mood one day.

What exactly is Harry Potter World?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Oh only 2? You're only 2 seasons behind Oh The Event. I really like it, I think it's my favorite of the new shows.

I love Parenthood. I've always been a big fan of the movie ever since I was little and Lauren is great in it. It'd worth checking out.

Wizarding World of Harry Potter: a theme park at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
Ria
Old 09-29-2010, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, only two seasons behind! Just started watching and dling though.

The Event! It's with Taylor Cole! That's why I'll start to watch it in the first place. And I forget to mention No Ordinary Family. I still have to watch the television premiere because it's different to the online pilot.

How many seasons would I have to catch up on Parenthood?

OMG! How cool is that Harry Potter World!? I didn't even know something like that existed! Is it part of Disney World?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Cool beans, you'll have to let me know what you think. Personally I only really like S1

I don't even know who Taylor Cole is Oh I have No Ordinary Family on my DVR, I haven't watched it yet because I worked yesterday when it was on.

Not very much, it only started last season and it started in the spring so it's only like a half season or something.

It just opened in June I want to go so badly, one of my really good friends went and sent me a postcard from it, I was so jealous. And no it's not. It's at Universal, which is a Warner Bros park, so not Disney.
Ria
Old 09-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is it at the Universal Studios in L.A.? Now I am even more curious because I at least have been there some years ago.

You only liked season 1? I haven't really warmed up with Merlin to be honest... When I watch it it feels as if I want to try to replace LotS somehow. It's totally strange and maybe stupid but it simply feels that way.

So you'll watch NOF as well? I loved the online pilot and I am a big fan of Kay Panabaker! I simply love her.

And Taylor Cole plays Vicky in The Event... She's been in Summerland.

Okay, it wouldn't be to much to re-watch. Maybe I'll give it a try soon.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Nope, it's at the Universal in Orlando. And you actually just taught me sometimes new because I didn't even know that was in LA as well.

Well yeah, I mean S3 might be better, I just wasn't a big fan of S2. Morgana, who is my favorite character, wasn't in a lot of it, and my ship kind of got the short end of the stick. I can see that, a lot of people actually compare the two. Actually I saw this awesome picspam on LJ that compared them. Funny enough I started watching Merlin and LotS at the same time but for some reason decided to watch Merlin first and didn't finish LotS until a few months later, though I know prefer LotS of course.

Yep, I wanted to check it out. I like Kay Panabaker as well.

Oh ok. I've never seen Summerland.
Ria
Old 09-29-2010, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, in Orlando then... Hmmm... And what's in L.A. as well? The Universal Studios you mean, right?

Ria, I for sure will let you know what I think. I not even have a couple I ship in Merlin... We'll see who it will be in the end. I have no imagination right now who it could be for me.

Great to know you as well like Kay.

Don't worry, Summerland was canceled years ago... I am still so proud that the board still exists and is relatively busy.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I didn't know that their was a Universal Studios in LA.

I ship Arthur/Morgana You might not have any. Or maybe you'll like the couple I hate

I always meant to watch it actually. I remember when it was on and I'm pretty sure my old roommate watched it all when we lived together, she was always watching shows on her computer.
Ria
Old 09-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really? That's somehow cute.

Oh... I hope I won't love the couple you hate. That would be really sad because with whom should I talk about the show then?

for not giving Summerland a try. It's really a nice show. I still love it.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

I think some other people watch the show. Maybe...I know that Sarah watched it but I haven't seen her around in awhile.

Didn't it air during the summer? I don't watch shows in the summer, I always forget. But I might still check it out eventually.

I'm warning you here if I disappear it's because I went to bed
Ria
Old 09-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't worry, Ria, I know that it's late where you live already. It's so funny that I just got up and you'll go to bed. I think that's something I will never get used to.

Yeah, it did air during summer. And every season only has 13 episodes, so not much to re-watch.

Sara I think is still watching Merlin because I saw her tweet something about it the last days...
Old 09-30-2010, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)

I ship Arthur/Morgana You might not have any. Or maybe you'll like the couple I hate
I ship them too! But i love Merlin/Morgana and Arthur/Merlin as well. Not as couples but i love their interactions. Which couple do you hate Ria?