Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

That art is so pretty

I loved the mentions of C/K on the Cara extra and their growing friendship and then talking about how close Bridget and Tab are.
Ria
Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Hi guys, add me on this on too?

I love their scenes so much. Have been rewatching lots of their scenes. And I'm getting my obsession for these two again
Old 10-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey
can someone plese add me <33333
love these two

okay is the show realy officialy cancelled?
i heard it was .... so i did a minp
hopefully it'll make u guys less down ... I mean it made m happy
tell me guys what u think
MADE BY ME
Old 10-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone has been added.

And nice banner.
They had some really great scenes together in S2 and I think that if there had been a S3, we could have watched their connection evolve more.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Definitely. I have to say its just something special about their friendship
Tab/Bridget really has good chemistry, their relationship was just beautiful
Old 10-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Both cold, both with awful childhood.. And that's a big part of what makes their relationship so amazing
Old 10-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never much thought about the two of them from the "awful childhood" perspective, but that's true. And it undoubtedly made their friendship that much stronger because each knew somewhat of what the other experienced and how horrible it could be.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:56 AM
Loyal Fan

You can definitely add me to the list of shippers. I ship them in both forms -- friendship and romantic. Fanfic (and, boy, there is a lot of it about these two...especially on LiveJournal) made me a fan of this couple as a romantic pairing. Just a lot of chemistry in that regard that I somehow didn't see until I started reading about it.

“Brooke’s great, but she’s not you.”

One represents the state of mind of want in which want can always be changed.

The second represents a direct comparison of the two girls in which one can never compare to the other; the true love can never be outdone.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added. And welcome.

It was an interesting chemistry between them. I was especially impressed by the way Tab and Bridget really caught the love/hate, push and pull of Kahlan and Cara. There's was never meant to be a bond that was easy and the girls captured the struggle of getting to the place they eventually did very well.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Found this gif on tumblr:

my creys (source)
Old 06-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that them in that episode is probably them at their best. And it's one of my favorites when it comes to them. I think the only others that come close is the battle scenes, and the scene where Kahlan passes out from pain, in Light.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love these two, add me to the list
Old 07-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Done.

And there's was definitely an interesting friendship. I think it was really the only one in the show that had to overcome blinding, inherent hatred that didn't start on a personal level (though that definitely came into play when Kahlan found out Cara killed her sister).
Old 07-15-2011, 05:54 PM
New Fan

Good morning/afternoon/evening :-) May I be added to the list? I love Kahlan and Cara's friendship - I was heartbroken the show got cancelled when it did as I thought Cara was really starting to open up to Kahlan. :-( Damn you, ABC.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

You can add me to the list too (and to any other Cara related lists as well ).

I like their friendship more but you have to be blind to miss the heavy subtext in the show, which can quite easily be explained to make them look like lovers. The manips (this is the best I've seen so far, brilliant job) make it even easier.

They are so similar, yet so different, should be mortal enemies, but they end up as friends. I think their relationship is the best thing about LotS. Yes, sorry R&K fans, but even better than the epic couple, imho. Their chemistry is off the charts, and that's in part thanks to Tab and Bridget becoming really close friends. They had a lot of huge milestones, and I loved that even though the show syndicated, the writers still worked in some scenes that were showing how far they came. Like when Cara helps Kahlan up in Marked vs Extinction.

And I think it was funny when the show was trying to act like Richard had the most impact on Cara's development. Lol, no, in the books, perhaps, but in the show it was all about Kahlan. Just consider this: did she ever really open up to Richard (the interrogation in Broken doesn't count)? In Hunger she wanted Kahlan's approval, in Dark and Bound she started talking about feelings with Kahlan, in Desecrated she revealed her feelings to Kahlan. See the pattern? Or the Extinction scene from the title.

Here's a little something from me: Cara vs Kahlan - Mortal Kombat (the scene from Desecrated with some music )

Last edited by Necros; 07-27-2011 at 08:29 AM Reason: typo