Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

The pattern is more or less the same, but this was far worse than what he did in Hairography. And not just because it's new and fresh in my head, imo.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to agree. What he said was so messed up. And I get if he was trying to protect himself and maybe make her feel some of the hurt he has felt about it all but unless they really show us that next episode it's only my theory.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was. I mean, I was totally fine with him rejecting her offer, which proves he's not using her, but the words he said were very harsh and came across as him not caring whatsoever either way. Thank Gooooooooooood we got that last scene, IDK what I'd do without it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same. Him rejecting her does suck but I was totally fine. They didn't need to jump into this and I'm glad it wasn't just about sex.

His words really did but that last scene is why I have my theory. I think he was just caught up in getting a family and tired of all the ignoring and etc that eventually happened between him and Quinn.

Like you said thank god we did get it though. Other wise I think while I would still ship PQ it would mainly be the hotness, chemistry, what they had, and their potential. At least until they gave us an awesome scene like that final one. But even if they had done it in a different episode it might have been hard to take no matter how good.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd still ship them too, for the reasons you listed and all of their story in S1.

I'm curious what we'll get the next time they share big scenes. I'm more hopeful for good stuff thanks to that last scene.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so too. And I really wonder what Quinn will do with the information about PS now she knows and how it will effect PQ and what they seem to have going now. As in actually really talking and opening up to each other.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here. I hope she's not the one that outs him. Even though I want everyone finding out about PS already cause it needs to end stat, but hopefully it's not directly from her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree. I think Shelby and what happened needs to be brought to light but I don't want Quinn doing it. But I honestly don't think they will bring it to light at all.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think everyone must find out eventually. And probably that's why she leaves.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That would be love.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

lima's latest loser
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So sad on those other ones but those bottom 2 are beautiful.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that that was brought up. She's always saying she won't get out of that stupid town, and Puck kinda boosted her confidence there. Her smile at the end of the gif is so much love.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 12-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It so is! The way she is looking at him is ! Hell the way they were both looking at each other.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

So much love! Her eye movement all over his face
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson