Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
what have I missed??
some interesting discussions today
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
A war the 100 started... And the grounders thoughts they were mountain men. Once anya knew they weren't they had talks, untill jasper shot at them starting the war.

You're right, I cant fault them for staying alive. But if half the people get up and leave, they cant kill them all. And if they tried. Lexa would have taken them on. And even with guns half of Arkadia are not winning that war. Maybe I'm just idealistic. But I would not stay in Arkadia after knowing what pike and Boris did to "protect" them

Because they believed in democracy. The people wanted a vote. Kane was under the impression his people were better. (also Abby wanted to step down, there woukd have been a vote anyway)

This is what I always say. Pike doesnt know the grounders the only grounders he knew were IN, and they want to wipe everyone out. You can to some degree understand his distrust of grounders. But Boris knows the grounders. Especially indra and knew she would not be waging a war.
Plus he was in the room when Lexa said she'd send a peace force to protect them from the IN.

And Kane was telling them all that the Grounders were there to protect them. They just obviously didnt like the idea of Arkadia not being the top dog.
I think the Grounders are to blame. Like you said, they shot Jasper believing he was a MM. But the thing is, how were the kids supposed to know that? They didn't even know what Mountain Men were at the time. They took it as an act of war, just like the accidental burning of the village was taken as an act of war by the Grounders.

I blame Boris for letting Jasper come along. The kid was suffering from heavy PTSD and Boris thought it was a smart idea to hand him a gun. And the Grounders didn't respect the terms of the truce anymore than the Delinquents did. They brought weapons, too, and then hid in the trees and aimed at Clarke, which is why Jasper freaked out.

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ok looks like I got catching up to do
Haha.

Um just discussions. And lexa was clarkes number one support and the only one that challenges her as a leader.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
Were they the two grounders that Boris shot. Or was that a different two grounders that Boris shot.
Are you talking about the two Grounders on horseback he shot at the gate in the midseason finale? The ones requesting Pike to be handed over?

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 04-24-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kym_wok (View Post)
Exactly!!!! I haven't even seen him but I've been told Murphy is ok with Ontari too, which is sooo wrong
Yes, that was amongst other scenes a real issue in this show.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm nearly catching up. Just going through the pages...nearly caught to speed
Old 04-24-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you're fast
Old 04-24-2016, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 04-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Caught up Yeh I'm a quick reader Tina.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
think the Grounders are to blame. Like you said, they shot Jasper believing he was a MM. But the thing is, how were the kids supposed to know that?
But how were the grounders to know they weren't. Jasper held up that sign the grounders thought they were from the mountain. So they killed them. The grounders have spent years fearing these men. And something falls from the sky into their land, looking like mountain men. I cant blame them for throwing that spear.

Quote:
I blame Boris for letting Jasper come along.
Write this on my grave please. Yes. Basically, this is all Boris' fault.

I know its my grounder goggles. And youre right the grounders didnt respect the truth. But I... I just think they had more of a right to have people hidden in the woods. Its their land. And these kids look a lot like mountain men.

Quote:
Are you talking about the two Grounders on horseback he shot at the gate in the midseason finale? The ones requesting Pike to be handed over?
Yeah. The grounders Boris shot in cold blood again. There wasnt anyone fighting that hand over because Boris just shot them.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In regards to this discussion... Pike, Bellamy and co are to blame for the **** that has gone down. They nearly shattered the alliance the moment they decided to kill the people sent to PROTECT them. Anyone who stood by them are to shoulder the blame to, it's that simple. Lexa took them in as her OWN people and yet this is how they thank her
Old 04-24-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep. If Boris hadn't followed Pike, I do doubt that pike would have been able to do what he did. In the coalition they were safe, they had access to food, trade etc. And they ruined that for everyone because pike couldnt see past his hatred, and Boris is a follower that lacks the ability to think for himself. He knew they werent there to hurt them. But he threw his toys out the pram because he couldnt get his own way.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Him and Pike started the dominoes effect that eventually led to Lexa's death. I did like Bellamy last two seasons but his choices to follow that man got the best character killed. Obviously there is only one man to blame for that...(JR)
Old 04-24-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Him and Pike started the dominoes effect that eventually led to Lexa's death. I did like Bellamy last two seasons but his choices to follow that man got the best character killed. Obviously there is only one man to blame for that...(JR)
all of this.
Old 04-24-2016, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacewalker (View Post)
That scene

BTW I love your icon!