Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2016, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
welcome i've added you
Thank you for adding me!
Old 02-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
When you started to like them officially tho?
I loved them separately through-out season 2, I became a small fan after episode 14 but since season 3 started I became more invested in Clexa. I joined quite late
Old 02-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From the moment peasant slave girl lexa hobbled into the cell I knew I loved her. playing with that random leaf in the corner.

But for them together who didnt love.

"you're the one who burned 300 of my warriors"
"you're the one that sent them to kill us"

Ooooo the sexual tension.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
I loved them separately through-out season 2, I became a small fan after episode 14 but since season 3 started I became more invested in Clexa. I joined quite late
Can't remember their interaction per episode,but after the "Not everyone,not you" quote by Lexa,I gradually started to be invested in them.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)
From the moment peasant slave girl lexa hobbled into the cell I knew I loved her. playing with that random leaf in the corner.

But for them together who didnt love.

To my shame I actually forgot about the 'peasant slave girl Lexa',until I saw all her scenes in the tv!show yesterday,and damn,what an entrance she made.

Yep that moment was awesome.

EDIT:
Sorry for the DP,I thought I was editing my previous one!
Old 02-12-2016, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Can't remember their interaction per episode,but after the "Not everyone,not you" quote by Lexa,I gradually started to be invested in them.
Yeh, exactly same as me. I have said here before I did not see them as anything until that scene. I just didn't spot it but when it happened, that scene I had to pause it to kinda think whats going on here. You know 99% you can spot pairings a mile off but I just didn't see these two coming at all. I gradually invested in them more and more after that episode. Now you just gotta love them!
Old 02-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandcandy (View Post)

i loved them since their first meeting with sassy Clarke and badass Lexa, all the intense staring. i never thought they'd go that way though. but when Lexa mentioned Costia i was sure that something between them would happen.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

And can we just talk about how candles are totally their thing?

x
Old 02-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
Yeh, exactly same as me. I have said here before I did not see them as anything until that scene. I just didn't spot it but when it happened, that scene I had to pause it to kinda think whats going on here. You know 99% you can spot pairings a mile off but I just didn't see these two coming at all. I gradually invested in them more and more after that episode. Now you just gotta love them!
Same for me! I was intrigued by Lexa,but I never saw Clexa coming tbh(have my suspicions the moment she mentioned Costia,but never really given it too much thought),just as you,but I guess that really worked for me.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
And can we just talk about how candles are totally their thing?
yeah what's that all about,whenever they got a scene,it's like candles magically pop up!

EDIT
And again DP,something is wrong with me obviously !
Old 02-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i just wished their last scene in 3x04 could have lasted longer
Old 02-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i loved them since their first meeting with sassy Clarke and badass Lexa, all the intense staring. i never thought they'd go that way though. but when Lexa mentioned Costia i was sure that something between them would happen.
Stupid me thought Costia was a family member lol, did not click, I didn't pay complete attention to that scene. Looking back now, I thought something odd was happening during the episode with that gigantic gorilla. Was intense but like you did not see them going that way at all til ep14.

Question time guys....4 episodes in, how you think Clexa will progress? Whats in store for the two? I remember reading a tweet telling all Clexa fans to be near the ER/A&E when watching episode 4, but we know it didn't beat ep3, I wonder how the two will play out now. If Clarke continues to deny her feelings to Lexa's face, I'm gonna get tad frustrated, wouldn't you?
Old 02-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
i just wished their last scene in 3x04 could have lasted longer
Felt a bit rushed...Wonder if there were more to it but got cut after.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Same for me! I was intrigued by Lexa,but I never saw Clexa coming tbh(have my suspicions the moment she mentioned Costia,but never really given it too much thought),just as you,but I guess that really worked for me.
We're the same right

And didn't everyone want that scene to last longer, it was an almost perfect scene til Clarke said what she said, damn gotta hurt. And candle city or what!
Old 02-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Absolute Fan

We pretty much are,tho I guess we're not the only ones by far!

I always want their scenes to be longer,but it's not really a valid possibility considering how many characters are in this tv!show,but that one should've been longer,I agree with you.

And on your "Question time",I don't think you should get frustrated if Clarke keeps her feelings to herself,let's not forget how fast things got from spitting into someones face to tend to someone's wounds.