Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

Rubicon {2x12} Episode Discussion - Airdate [02-11-15]

2x12 Rubicon

“Rubicon” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

CHOOSE YOUR PATH WISELY — Tensions between Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and Abby (Paige Turco) come to a head after Clarke crosses the line. Raven (Lindsey Morgan) helps Bellamy (Bob Morley) navigate Mount Weather. Jaha (Isaiah Washington) and Murphy (guest star Richard Harmon) encounter a stranger who may not be what she seems. Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) is prepared to fight for someone she loves. Meanwhile, things reach a breaking point at Mount Weather. Christopher Larkin, Ricky Whittle and Henry Ian Cusick also star.

Toni's Recap

Basic Rules:
- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by Damocles; 02-12-2017 at 09:39 AM
Old 02-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!!

Can't wait

Old 02-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

The episode title makes me nervous but I'm excited for the episode.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 02-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

As a Bellarke fan, I feel violated by this episode

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Total Fan

Argh! The live stream I was watching worked just fine for the entirety of Arrow, then immediately started getting janky as soon as The 100 started. And now it's stopped completely. Maybe somebody could be super nice and give a quick summary of the last half hour of the show, please?
Old 02-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was pretty eventful.

Bellarke - not looking good to me after this episode, I mean their relationship is based on trusting eachother and Clarke not telling him Octavia in danger as not good. Plus he's risking his life to save all their people, while she ran away and allowed others to die.

Jasper - almost liked him this episode. Like him more based on the preview for next week

Raven - remains flawless as usual

Dr Tsing - SEE YOU LATER BIOTCH, I was like "bye b*tch!" lol

Murphy and Jaha - I wasn't too excited by what happened with them, but I liked the camera shot at the end of them climbing up the dune with the moon behind them.

Octavia is a tough chick now. I'm so glad nothing happened to her and frankly I'm annoyed with Clarke.

As suspected, I saw one set of severed limbs. I called it. It must have been a mini-missile? The damage didn't seem as extensive as I expected.

Fuzzy - Lexa was like "we gotta run Clarke" since as you knew already they didn't want to draw attention. Clarke mentioned finding the guy in the woods that was acting as the eyes for MW. Abby and Kane were there too but neither blew up. The missile blew up a bunch of grounders, Octavia and Lincoln not included. They didn't show Indra or Kane after the missile hit, nor Lexa.

The 47 kids tried to fight the guards when they came for bb Monty, but that quickly ended until Bellamy successfully did a containment breach and poisoined all the guards, including Dr Tsing who's very dead now. Cage injected Dante with that stuff against his will.

Old 02-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Total Fan

Ah, thank you, MiniElky!

I had predicted on the spoiler thread that whatever Clarke does in this episode was going to drive a wedge between her and Bellamy, but it sounds worse than I thought it would be. Octavia is like the center of his universe, so...

What happened with Murphy and the girl with the totally awesome, over the top, pterodactyl hand mutation? Is it true love or did she turn out to be bad news?

Alright, I'm going to the gym to pass the time until the show gets uploaded on Hulu. From what I can see on twitter, it sounds like it was pretty mind-blowing! I can't wait!
Old 02-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

the doc is dead

but I hope Kane and Indra are okay. the missile wasn't as massive as I expected but at least the grounders are piss, I guess Lexa knew this would happen.

Jasper and the 47 amazing so brave

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 02-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Doc is very dead I love that they threw her words back in her face. She had no way of escaping. I'm glad it was Jasper, Harper, and Monty making sure she didn't get away.

Not happy about Clarke keeping things from Bellamy. Once they meet up it's not gonna be good for her.

Lincoln and Octavia made it Octavia was really badass throwin' out Grounder Language like it's her native tongue. She'll wipe Lincoln back into shape. He can't give up.

Cage is so ridiculously white I have to laugh every time he comes on the scene. I feel like I'm watching a really creepy, old version of Edward Cullen.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Another amazing episode! I'm calling her Darth Clarke for now! I was wondering what she'd do in this episode to cross the line. Now we now.

I think Bellarke will be fine eventually. They'll make up just like Raven and Clarke have. Does anyone really think that's it and they'll never be friends again? I understand her not telling Bellamy. Like she told Raven, he needed to focus, and him worrying about his sister wouldn't have helped. Not telling Octavia and the others is another story though.

Anyway, Lexa is colder than I thought to leave her own people. Clarke fought but then gave in. I knew she would because it won't be until the end of the season where she learns that love isn't weakness, I bet. She's still figuring out how to be a leader. I think this will haunt her, just like killing Finn. I reall love her storyline this season and how dark she's become.

When they grabbed Monty I was so scared. He's the main character I'm most worried about being killed off.

I wish they'd give Raven an actual storyine.

Love love love Octavia, love her becoming a Grounder but I feel like it's happening too fast, like a lot of things on this show. It's like she became a Groudner in 3 days.

Bye Dr. Tsing!!
Old 02-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like it's a fine line for Bellamy and Clarke, they worked hard and went through alot to get where they were today, do you think that maybe she should respect him enough to tell him the truth at all times? If Raven could pacify him and encourage him to continue the task at hand, why couldn't Clarke? It didn't sit well with me/for Bellarke.

Fuzzy her and her buddies stole all their stuff But she did bond with Murphy to an extant. She held a knife to his throat while her friends took Jaha's stuff, but then whispered something unheard into Murphy's ear before they took off. He said she said to continue North, but who knows if that's all she said?

Old 02-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Not saying it's good at all that she kept that from him, I meant I understand why she did it. She thought he would have freaked and there was nothing he could do about it. She didn't have time to encourage him, she had to leave for Tondc.

As for Lexa. She did have a point as horrible as it was. If they would have evacuated, MW would have known they found out. Which means they would know there's an inside man at MW, putting Bellamy in more danger. They would have tried again with another missile too. Tough call to make. Things go bad either way.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a tough situation, where they had an undisclosed amount of time to react. So I understand why they did what they did, but it was still crappy. And Bellamy would have been in danger, luckily Dr Tsing has been eliminated so maybe they won't be searching for him now. Well, it certainly doesn't look like he's their problem next week

And I understand why Clarke didn't tell Bellamy, but at the same time I feel like she should respect him enough to and trust in him enough that he would be able to stay on target. Another tough call for her.

Old 02-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

That's how I feel. The decision made perfect sense. Otherwise all plans would be ruined. Yet it's so horrible because so many people died. Such a tough call to make. With them thinking Clarke and the army is dead, the Sky People and Grounders have the upper hand now. Bellamy just needs to not get caught.