Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 12:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
I think so!
Brazilian fans are the best for it are they who make the trend they love Linctavia so much they make me cry every time they launch a trend on them

last year
january 2016

I know that it may seem childish for many! But I don't care I find that,
moving
Old 03-22-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I think that's great!

Old 03-24-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww. So sweet that they're doing a trend on that day, I like that fans do this to keep the memory of the character/ship alive. It'll make me sad to see it though.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Total Fan

yes ♥♥ in 7 days = 1 years Lincoln became an angel

I think every day to Lincoln me at the same time Ricky with her, actual hairstyle it helps not
Old 03-25-2017, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Laura, I'm still not over it either. I wish that Lincoln could have stayed alive, so badly.

The LO flashback scene got Scene of the Week last week :

Quote:
This scene was the culmination of the spiral that Octavia has been on since Lincoln was murdered by Pike. When Clarke breathed life back into her last week Octavia was not just clinging onto life, but she was also just barely clinging onto her humanity. When she was unable to stop Ilian from destroying the last known shelter for humanity she lost another part of herself to the darkness. For a warrior like her, it was devastating to be incapable of stopping Ilian. Had she not been so badly injured there is no doubt that she would have found a way to stop him and the fact that she wasn’t able to hit her very hard. It caused her to shut down further and go numb. She turned all of her inward pain into calculated outward anger with Ilian as the target. It was clear when Octavia chose a gun over her treasured swords that she wasn’t in a clear mindset. She was about to do the very same thing that Pike had done to Lincoln. Whether she realized it or not she was repeating almost everything that Pike did.

Thankfully Kane got to her in time and was able to dig deep and find the tiny bit of Octavia’s humanity that was barely clinging on. He had to force Octavia to remember Lincoln and that awful event that she witnessed in order to have her reconnect with her humanity. It was a jarring moment when the scenes of Lincoln’s execution started to play, but that seems appropriate given how jarring it had to be for Octavia to remember. The juxtaposed image of Lincoln’s death was powerful imagery. Those memories pulled Octavia back from the edge of a dark all consuming abyss. The acting by Henry Ian Cusick as Kane desperately tried to save Octavia’s soul was powerful. Kane has taken a lot of lives and had to fight to redeem himself and he was trying to protect Octavia from the same mistakes he’s made. Marie Avgeropoulos is an unsung hero on this show. Her acting is always spot on and never fails to impress and while all the characters have evolved tremendously none quite as much as Octavia has. Avgeropoulos has been phenomenal in her portrayal of this deeply complicated character. As Octavia fought a fierce battle within her the pain was evident on her face. When she finally dropped the gun Kane wanted to comfort her, but Octavia wasn’t ready for comfort, so she took off. Make respect is due to both of these performers, but Avgeropoulos, in particular, was a standout in this scene. She is doing amazing things with Octavia and I for one can’t wait to see what comes next in her journey. In the exceptionally capable hands of Avgeropoulos, the writers really can do just about anything with the character and she’ll execute the story with extreme acting precision. This was an incredible episode, but this scene was truly powerful.
X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-28-2017, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

Sarah

Excellent performance of Marie: Marie has very well represented the heart of Linctavia fans since the 3x09... + Music , flashback

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Ricky said during the convention that if Lincoln had a twitter page he would have a photo Linctavia that makes a heart in PP ♥♥
Old 03-29-2017, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, Ricky. And Marie has been doing a wonderful job ... you can really feel all the emotions that she's feeling in that moment.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-29-2017, 11:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Aww, Ricky. And Marie has been doing a wonderful job ... you can really feel all the emotions that she's feeling in that moment.
yes!!You knew that the scene where we see Octavia passed tears has a closed face when Lincoln was executed

Marie had to play the scene in front of a tree with a green cross on it, because Ricky was not in the scene, The scene of the Lincoln execution was added to the montage :O

Last edited by Jaylina; 03-29-2017 at 12:16 PM
Old 03-29-2017, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! Actors have such hard jobs!
Old 03-31-2017, 08:55 AM
Total Fan

1 year without Linctavia

Old 03-31-2017, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I miss him so much
Old 03-31-2017, 09:14 AM
Total Fan

me too I would never forget them
never
Old 03-31-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They certainly changed me
Old 03-31-2017, 09:25 AM
Total Fan

Me they ruined me but at the same time made dreamed, the strength of their love .... ♥
Old 03-31-2017, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's really one of the best love stories I saw on screen.
My dad's watching The 100 and he just told me Linctavia is his FAVORITE story line
(he's at 2x05 now)