Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread!

And yes, I noticed that Clarke PAUSED right before saying "I need you." I think that's significant. She meant it. And it must have been a bit scary for her to actually admit it.

Again, she could have said "The people need you." But she said I NEED YOU.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 05-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

She did say " we all need you" to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't just her that needed him.

She needs him to lead, the others need him to survive.

"์•„ ์•„๊นŒ๋Š” ๋ชป ๋ฐ›์•„์„œ ๋ฏธ์•ˆํ•ด
์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 05-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can I be added?
Old 05-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
She did say " we all need you" to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't just her that needed him.

She needs him to lead, the others need him to survive.
I know. But Clarke could have ONLY said "We all need you." WE in terms of including herself. But she made a specific separation by emphasizing "I" need you...

I've watched tv shows before, and if writers want to throw a "romantic" hint when using the whole "we need you" phrase, they add a "I" need you phrase to show a specific separation...

Anyway, should we decorate the OP a little bit? We've got a LOT of new gif sets to use. Like the "hand holding" moment, their tree talk, and the "I need you" and the "shooting lesson"...

Walter and Paige

Old 05-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Don't get me wrong the "I need you" was meaningful at the particular moment.

I've also watched plenty of shows to know when they attend to throw a romantic hint. This one wasn't exactly "romantic". It meant something because they both need each other, need someone to help them lead, someone to lean on when everything is chaos, it was to show that their dynamic is clearly changing.

The OP should definitely be decorated with all Bellarke moments lol

Welcome sweetmac1

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 05-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

I didn't mean romance "now." I just meant like a foreshadowing or a huge future hint of romance in there due to her choice of words.

Ironically, MANY of the Bellarke fanfics I had read included her telling him that she needs him!

Walter and Paige

Old 05-10-2014, 02:44 AM
New Fan

I hope the writers won't rush their relationship into romance...

What makes this pairing so perfect for me is their journey together. Clarke and Bellamy are very different, with Clarke seeing things in black and white and Bellamy, I think at first he's ready to just do everything to survive, even if it's bad. I don't if it's make sense, but they just compliment each other, with Clarke trying to pull him back to his sense whenever he's about to do something he'll regret (Episode 4 and 6) and him trying to console her in his own way when her line between black and white got blurred (episode 7).

Anyway, sorry with my rambling, I'm still very high with their amazing scenes in episode 8. :p And forgive me for the misspeling and grammar.. English is not my mother tongue ^^
Old 05-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Like you said it is a journey. It won't be anything rushed or making no sense. They will have to pass several phases to reach the point where they fell in love (oh you know it will happened at some point). They started at the worst of their relationship, they hated each other, didn't understand each other and steps by steps they are trusting each other, they respect each other while still butting heads. That's the reason I got hooked with the show and with this pairing because I can see the slow build-up. I don't feel like Jason wants to move to fast, want to miss some important stuff that will lead to the ultimate goal.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 05-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Most of us are still alive. In large part, that is because of him. Because of Bellamy.โ€X

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmac1 (View Post)
Can I be added?
Welcome You've been added.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 05-10-2014 at 04:57 AM
Old 05-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

OMG I've just seen the most dramatic post on tumblr by a Bellarke fan who's clearly overreacting. The person did was being all dramatic about someone sending one tweet to Jason about Raven/Bellamy. I mean how crazy can you get? Just the title "One fan tweeting to Jason about Raven/Bellamy". I mean I would have understand if the person was talking about mutliple people but NO...just one person. Now the person's all "This saddens me because I donโ€™t want to imagine what will happen if Raven/Bellamy do hook upโ€ฆif those rumors are true. I donโ€™t want ship wars or messy stuff." LOOOOL OMG I'm having a total dรฉjร  vu aka the craziness of The Vampire Diaries fandom. I don't want to imagine how this person will react by the end of the season...it starts like this and weeks/months later the person will take it too far.

I want to answer to that person but if I do, I'm gonna sound like a total bitch. I'm gonna stay in my buble and pretend I didn't read that post.

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 05-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's not talk about it because that type of talk might angers fans, and it will continue from there. It's best just to leave it alone.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Let's not talk about it because that type of talk might angers fans, and it will continue from there. It's best just to leave it alone.
Well I'am angry right now, that's why I'm talking about it. Because this is the sort of comment that starts all kind of drama between fandom. -.-''' that's one thing I don't want with The 100.

But you're right let's move on...

There's nothing better than watch Bellarke videos made by awesome people to make me feel better

์นœ๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋‚˜๋Š๋ผ
shy shy shy
Old 05-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand that you're angry, and you want others to feel the same. Let's not fuel the fire. I like the positive side to this fandom. It's been pretty upbeat so far.
Old 05-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
I understand that you're angry, and you want others to feel the same. Let's not fuel the fire. I like the positive side to this fandom. It's been pretty upbeat so far.
I agree there is nothing like an upbeat positive thread to ship a favorite couple. It makes it a pleasure to visit.
Maybe a "rant only" thread can be created for people who want to vent. I have seen those before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Like you said it is a journey. It won't be anything rushed or making no sense. They will have to pass several phases to reach the point where they fell in love (oh you know it will happened at some point). They started at the worst of their relationship, they hated each other, didn't understand each other and steps by steps they are trusting each other, they respect each other while still butting heads. That's the reason I got hooked with the show and with this pairing because I can see the slow build-up. I don't feel like Jason wants to move to fast, want to miss some important stuff that will lead to the ultimate goal.
Exactly. Fans will be drawn in along the way. Some relationships take baby steps and this is one of them vs. Lincoln & Oct. who bonded immediately. Really who else can Clarke be paired with? She told Raven "I barely know him" when she asked if Clarke was in love with Finn. She pushed Finn to talk to Raven when he became concious after his injury. Clarke likes Finn and there is an attraction however not enough to fight for him and she has compassion for Raven. Clarke sought out Bellamy to go find supplies for the winter. She could have asked jasper. He and Clarke will get closer as he and Octavia get further apart. There is a rift in their sibling relationship now that he told her she ruined his life.

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 05-10-2014 at 09:46 AM
Old 05-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We won't be making any anti threads or rant thread for this board. Most tv boards tend to stay away from that because it does bring in negativity and sometimes gets out of hand. They do have anti threads on the Couples Board.