Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Umm...bad day at work. As in I don't work there anymore. And then the stress from the past week of family drama has been getting to me. And when I say "getting to me" I mean making me physically sick.

On the plus side today is National Donut Day so my cousin and I went and got free donuts. And I may go see Mad Max again today.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh crap, it's none of my business but what the heck happened??

Ugh sorry about your family drama, it sounds like a miserable time You should see Mad Max again

Also - donuts are one of my main food groups, and I somehow missed that it was donut day until I got home from work I ATE NO DONUT ON THIS DAY

ETA I just saw this and now I'm emo!

Last edited by Damocles; 06-05-2015 at 07:34 PM
Old 06-05-2015, 08:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Well I didn't go see Mad Max. I took a nap instead. I think Mad Max may be on the agenda for Monday.

Sorry you didn't have a donut. I think you should eat TWO donuts tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Naps are good substitute

I just reminded myself that last Friday I bought four gourmet donuts from some place (and forced myself to share them with people), so I celebrated donut day a week early, ok!

Old 06-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kenni Have all the donuts for me. I can't eat them right now. My appetite has decrease majorly since I started on the new ADD meds.

I am going out today in search of the new s'mores oreos. They are not anywhere in this town. I've been to 5 grocery stores and nada I know when I go to SAMs or Walmart they'll most likely have them. If not, it wasn't meant to be. I love everything s'mores so naturally I'm gonna want this cookie made of crack. I only want to taste just one cookie. I know I won't be able to eat more than a few, but I still want to have one before it goes out of stock. It's one of the limited edition flavors. Nothing has beat the S'mores Pop Tarts so far.

it makes me excited just looking at it.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 06-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Josie! New meds SUCK. Okay, they can be good too. I guess.

While I like some of the other Oreo flavors I'm of the belief that NOTHING beats the original. But I will say those s'mores Oreos look wonderful. A must try. Though maybe not a good idea for me right now. Still not handling the stress well and then my stomach got a bit mad at me at the end of my workout this morning.

Except now I find myself wanting more donuts... I've got problems.

Let us know how the S'mores Oreo hunt goes!

ETA Bah! I just found a bag of powdered donuts my aunt bought while she was here but didn't take with her when she left. I'm a goner.

Last edited by kenni727; 06-06-2015 at 09:08 AM
Old 06-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been on the same ADD Non-stimulant meds since I was 15, and now I'm 26. They just switched me to an ADHD Stimulant (I don't have ADHD), and it is a big change. I just hope I get used to them soon. Sometimes my emotions are everywhere. I don't cry a lot, but emotions are intensified. If I'm happy, and really happy and no person can bring my mood down. I remember last week I got really aggravated, and I thought my head was gonna explode. I didn't let it interfere with my work, but when I got home I was very snappy about everything. I hate to complain, but sometimes letting it out kind of settles the mood. The gum incident made me so mad. It still does. Those were my comfortable work shoe, ruined.

So I actually found them yesterday at Target. They are very rich, and sweet. I LOVE IT! I also wanted to try the reeses flavor, and it is so yummy. All limited addition so they'll be taken off the shelf soon. I like the original flavor, but I don't get the urge to eat them. I would much prefer the vanilla over the chocolate. I'm also like that with ice cream. Chocolate ice cream just doesn't take good to me. I like the chocolate swirl, but not the plain. It's weird.

I hope all the stressful things in your life start to ease up. If you have any lavender (Relaxation) or eucalyptus (Stress Release) oils those might help. I have a diffuser that I bought recently and it actually works. Also if you rub some on your feet at night. It helps with restless sleep. I've had that a lot lately and it's been pretty amazing. LINK

I have a cinnamon swirl bun that I got from the vending machine at work. I put my money in and it gave me 2 I think it's my karma. I haven't touched them. I might give them to my dad. I just don't feel like eating much. Donuts do sound good though. I wish we had a donut place here. I wanna say the closest one if an hour away. I would love to open a bakery, but there are no good locations here, and you have to take into account you put all this work in, but will people actually like your product. Will your business be busy enough to stay open.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josie have you tried the Ritz smores crackers? I could eat 45 boxes of those things in one sitting

I love Oreos and a couple months back I made some brownies with Oreos inside from a recipe I found online, they were so good I should post it here. One day at work I researched all the flavours of Oreos that existed, but most aren't available in Canada

Did you guys have a good weekend?

Old 06-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never heard of them, but I will be on the look out for them.

That makes me sad. All the Oreos should be available everywhere.

The day is almost done. Tomorrow will come to soon, and it's back to work. My weekend was pretty quite.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is what they look like:

Yum yum yummy!

And so true about Lavender, Josie. Everything I buy is lavender, I just love the way it smells I have some spray that you can spray on your pillow to relax you when you go to sleep, too.

Kenni - powdered donuts ARE THE BEST

Old 06-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They don't sell those here. It looks tasty.

Lavender is a pretty strong scent. I can take it in small amounts. The diffuser doesn't give off to strong of a scent. It usually helps me relax.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I use a lotion that has lavender. It's wonderful. I've never done anything with essential oils. I have friends who rave about it on Facebook. Perhaps I should look into it. My body rarely handles stress well.

All this talk of Oreos and anything s'more related is giving me cravings. Part of my problem is that I'm an emotional stress eater. But my stomach hasn't been handling things well so I feel like I'm in this food limbo. I've been fasting today. We'll see how that goes.

In other news, I created a Bangles station on Pandora. So far, so good.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What is Pandora anyway?? I've heard about it so many times but that's it.

Yeah lavender can be overpowering...but it's such a nice scent. I have lavender lip balm, hand soap, bar soap, dish soap, hand lotion, umm maybe there's a problem here

Old 06-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Pandora is a free music streaming service that you can personalize. You can create stations based on genre, artist, or songs you like. My brother keeps telling me he's heard that Spotify is better but neither of us have tried it yet.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pandora is tricky though. It uses a lot of data. If you go over your allowed limit you have to buy an account.