Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Still one of my favorite scenes. That and “She is” and then the CPR scene, which became my instant fave.
All three still render me speechless until this day. The later seasons might be very inconsistent but one thing the show has always gotten right is the Bellarke scenes, hands down. Except for maybe the season 5 pit stuff which honestly, is still very painful for me to watch/think about.

Amazing drawings I’ve found :

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, even Eliza agrees that that was not written well, Sarah.
ICON
Old 03-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 03-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just read through that. I love that the whole article is basically saying EVERYBODY KNOWS!
ICON
Old 03-02-2020, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everyone know! Except for Bellarke apparently. Someone I follow on Tumblr wrote a interesting view of that though and how that could potentially play out in season 7. I’ll post that tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Well, even Eliza agrees that that was not written well, Sarah.
Was that at Wondercon? For some reason, I forgot that she said this before.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-03-2020, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she said that at one of the Supanovas, Sarah. Maybe again at Wondercon.
ICON
Old 03-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

https://octaviadblake.tumblr.com/pos...kidsnone-of-us
Old 03-03-2020, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh thanks, April.

Okay, this is the fan speculation that I read and which I think makes a lot of sense:

Quote:
Back on my bull**** again because.

Anyway, I was thinking about how a Be.cho break up might go down and how Clarke factors into that (without claiming Bellarke endgame because I’m still a cynical ass, sue me, idc). If we look at the Raven/Finn/Clarke situation, I know we’ve talked a lot about how history is (somewhat) repeating itself with Echo/Bellamy/Clarke, and it still might just not really the same way?

When Raven came down to the ground, her motivation was to get to Finn, her boyfriend and only family. Finn at the time had moved on with Clarke, who looked at Finn as the “good guy”. Finn said and acted the same way Clarke had seen her dad do and so to her, he was the good guy, right. Until he wasn’t. When Raven arrived, we got a very typical love triangle for a while. But the thing is, Finn played them both because he was a selfish boy. He loved them both and came to love them both in different ways too but he wasn’t muture enough to deal with those relationships so he ended up hurting all of them.

Echo/Bellamy/Clarke “triangle” look like Raven/Finn/Clarke, expect history will not repeat itself. Raven came down with ONLY Finn as her family. Which is why Raven forgave Finn because if she hadn’t, she would have lost her only family, not just a boyfriend. When Finn died, Raven had to make a new family. Build new relationships just as meaningful as the one she had had with Finn. Finn started as her motivation, her family, her boyfriend. But she found her people.

When spacekru comes down to the ground again, Bellamy is reunited with Clarke. And he’s in a relationship with Echo. Right off the bat, history does not repeat itself. Bellamy is everything Finn wasn’t; older, muture, wise and kind. And he does not make the same choices Finn does. He does not leave Echo. Echo, if she’s Raven in this situation, comes down to the ground with a family already. Which is why they showed Echo with spacekru in season 5 and kept her separated from Bellamy. While Raven came down with no family, Echo came down with a found family intact. Raven had to built new relationships and find her found family. Echo didn’t have to do that. She was mostly worried about losing her found family, of not having a place with them anymore on the ground. So for Echo, it’s not about losing her boyfriend but about losing her family. To Raven in season ½, it was about finding her found family because she lost her boyfriend, who was her only family.

Bellamy has an internal struggle but he thinks making the honorable choice, is the best thing. To stay loyal to Echo. He made her a promise. And he has something good going with Echo. He doesn’t lead Clarke on and he reassures Echo. Even if Bellamy himself is confused and unsure of his own feelings, he doesn’t put that on Echo or Clarke. Like Finn did with Raven and Clarke. Bellamy is not selfish. But he is also not truly honest with his own heart and he needs time to sort his feelings out.

Clarke has done what she did in season 1. She backed away when she saw Bellamy with Echo. But this time, Bellamy is actually the good man she believed Finn had been. Bellamy has all those qualities Clarke admire and he is everything she always knew he was and could be. But she can’t have him. And Bellamy does not make Clarke the other woman. Clarke, knowing what that feels like, does not put herself in that situation again. Instead Clarke needs to learn her own worth in season 6. That she is allowed to find love and to live and to HAVE SOMETHING FOR HERSELF.

And this is where Echo’s identity comes into play. Ash. Echo has a spy/master complex. Echo’s story is not Raven’s story, so of course there will be differences. But while Bellamy did not leave Echo, that doesn’t mean Ash won’t leave Bellamy. Echo’s fear in season 5 was that she’d lose her found family on the ground. She didn’t lose them. They still love her. Bellamy said that they will always be family and they ALL will. In season 6, Echo started her individual journey remembering who she was; Ash. Ash is not a spy. Ash doesn’t follow her master. Ash had a family. Ash had a personality/emotions. Which Echo was taught not to have. Which Bellamy and Echo fought about too. In order for Echo to find Ash again, she has to let go of some of the things Echo is. Echo is a loyal spy to her master, Bellamy. Ash is her own person and for her to be her own person, she needs to step outside of her master’s shadow. But when she does, she doesn’t have to lose her family. Because while Bellamy is her family, she already has more family. Spacekru. Something Raven did not have in season ½. If Echo leaves Bellamy and claims Ash, she doesn’t have to fear loneliness from her people. This time she can be herself. While she loves Bellamy, for Echo it’s about family and her place moreso than a romantic relationship.

Bellamy on the other hand, has kept his promise, has not lead Clarke on and has not “thrown” Echo away. Instead of having a messy love triangle like Raven/Finn/Clarke did, Echo/Bellamy/Clarke’s situation is instead resolved by their own individual stories. Echo will choose Ash and thus leave behind parts of Echo. Not losing her family. Bellamy will have been an ACTUAL good man, maybe too good for all the wrong reasons. He needs to actually follow his heart. And not just make the honorable choice. And Clarke, instead of being the other woman, this time Clarke will be someone’s FIRST CHOICE. Bellamy’s choice. Ash will choose herself. Bellamy will understand Ash/Echo’s choice and he will have to make his own choice as well and his choice will be Clarke. And Clarke will not be the reason another woman is in pain and left behind or why another relationship fails or why a man turns out not being the good person she believes him to be. Because in season ½, Clarke internalized that to be her fault.

That’s the only way I see how they can revisit the triangle but this time make good and right choices. Raven FOUND her family and herself. Echo will not LOSE her found family and will be reminded of who she is; Ash. Finn was SELFISH and hurt Raven and Clarke. Bellamy was SELFLESS and did not put Echo and Clarke in a painful situation. Bellamy took time to deal with his feelings, the way Finn didn’t. And Clarke will be Bellamy’s CHOICE because he will make that choice while Echo makes her own choice as well. It’ll be a mutual separation for the RIGHT reasons. Raven was forced into a separation from Finn because of his actions and his moving on to Clarke. Clarke will be Bellamy’s FIRST choice, not because he lost someone else (like Finn thought he wouldn’t see Raven again) but because Bellamy LOVES Clarke and because Clarke is WORTH it, which Clarke didn’t believe. She is worth love and her life has worth and she is allowed to live and love. With a person who is actually a GOOD PERSON, like her dad was. Bellamy has grown to become everything Finn wasn’t and couldn’t be. And Clarke has finally accepted, in season 6, that she’s allowed to LIVE and LOVE.

If this is not what happens in season 7 then.. *insert gif* WHAT WAS THE REASON!
Source

Having said that, I doubt TPTB has thought about it in such detail and what we get won't be half as good. Sigh. Again would LOVE to be wrong though.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 03-04-2020 at 09:13 AM
Old 03-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol why is it though that the fans are always able to come up with such logical(?) stuff?

Old 03-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
Lol why is it though that the fans are always able to come up with such logical(?) stuff?
Because we're

Old 03-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, fan theories like that one are likely to be a thousand percent better than what we end up getting. Though the show did surprise me with the CPR scene, I have to admit.

So cute:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-03-2020, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That’s adorable.

Bravo to that person for managing to pull an interpretation out of Echo’s season 6 “storyline,” if it can even be called that, honestly. I struggle to decide who had less of a storyline, her or Raven. The write-up is pretty good, though, makes sense.
ICON
Old 03-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, honestly didn’t think about it from that perspective but also, I just think that fans are a lot smarter than TPTB in coming up with these theories. But again, happy to be proven wrong on this.

This? Yes, please.

Ugh, I’m dreading but also wanting the final “last day” tweets from Beliza because I know that I’ll be very emotional when I see them.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 03-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Not ready for those!

https://guznadia.tumblr.com/post/190...-madmultiverse
Old 03-04-2020, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooh, I like the B&W theme.

I'm ready but also not ready, if that makes sense? Relief that we will finally KNOW once and for all, whether it's rewarding or not, but also sad to say goodbye to them.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won