Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2019, 02:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Should Bob have tweeted anything? Maybe not. But I also can’t fault the guy for standing up for himself (and the fans who are in a similar boat). It’s never fun to feel insulted.
Big mood.

Quote:
The interview was weeks ago. Find it hard to believe Bob would just now get around to it. And still only in reference to one season. NOT 6 YEARS.
Seeing Bob avoids social media most of the time, it's really not that hard to believe that the interview didn't make it back to him until now.

This thread is argumental right now. Not what I expected after my return from my trip. I had hoped to come in here and be attacked by pretty arts and us thinking of all the beautiful moments of Bellarke and Beliza... Guess not.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

That’s not a surprise April. Same ol’ Murphy, even in the Sims world.

Welcome back Mel. Hope your trip was good.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mel! Join the conversation about my Bellarke Sims! I am so not here for arguments, either.

Where did you go for your trip? I missed you.

ETA: Yep, Sharon, same old Murphy. He’s an awesome Sim to play. Such a little ass.
ICON
Old 08-18-2019, 02:56 PM
Total Fan

I'd be happy to continue this conversation about Bob's tweet in another thread since it doesn't really have to do with Bellarke appreciation anyway. Maybe Bob's thread?
Old 08-18-2019, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Cause it's not okay to have differing opinions?

I'm genuinely confused by why everyone is so sure it's about the interview. Doesn't make any sense to me so I was hoping to have a conversation about that.

But April just ignores anything I say she doesn't like I guess. Even when I ask her direct questions.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I don't think it's common parlance at all. The interview was specifically about the interpretation of why Bellamy was saving Clarke in season 6, not for the entire series. That explanation of the tweet doesn't make sense to me. I have no idea what the tweet is about because Bob didn't clarify. I think everyone seems pretty darn confident that they know exactly what he means considering that none of us actually know what's going on with him personally and he's not elaborating.
See my response to Kenni regarding overstatement for effect. The confidence comes from it being fairly straightforward, I admit I am surprised you see all this ambiguity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
But why would he have misinterpreted the thing Jason was talking about?
Why is that relevant? We don't have to know the answer to this to accept the tweet for what it is.

Quote:
Bellamy had dialogue (which I assume Bob learned and spoke himself) about how saving Clarke was part of his plan to save everyone. That's what Jason said people were misinterpreting. I don't think Bob would suddenly get upset about this a week after the interview and be talking about "six years" if he already knew from his own character's lines what Jason's interpretation was.
Okay, but your personal confusion why someone does a thing isn't really a factor to whether they, in fact, did it. If we were discussing whether Bob was right to feel that way, or how we feel about his decision to make that tweet then okay,but we're talking about whether or not it's related to the interview.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Still makes no sense to me to assume the tweet was about the interview. It very well may have been. But we don't know. Bob didn't say. You mentioned to accept the tweet for what it is. Well the tweet is vague as hell.

And quit talking like we're idiots for not seeing this so clearly as you do and recognizing the ambiguity that is certainly in Bob's tweet.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Isn’t this thread supposed to be a safe harbour for Bellarke fans?, a place you go where you don’t have to deal with negativity. Every fandom should have a place like that.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚

Last edited by a little chaos; 08-18-2019 at 03:26 PM
Old 08-18-2019, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

What negativity? I genuinely wanted to understand why people think Bob's tweet is about Bellarke and that interview.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Still makes no sense to me to assume the tweet was about the interview. It very well may have been. But we don't know. Bob didn't say. You mentioned to accept the tweet for what it is. Well the tweet is vague as hell.

And quit talking like we're idiots for not seeing this so clearly as you do and recognizing the ambiguity that is certainly in Bob's tweet.
You're ascribing intentions to me that I don't have. I disagree with nearly everything you've said, but unless you want me to litter my posts with "imo" after every sentence I'm not sure how else to convey that. You think it's vague as hell, I think it's obvious. Agree to disagree, I guess, I'm not looking to piss you off.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
See my response to Kenni regarding overstatement for effect. The confidence comes from it being fairly straightforward, I admit I am surprised you see all this ambiguity.

Why is that relevant? We don't have to know the answer to this to accept the tweet for what it is.

Okay, but your personal confusion why someone does a thing isn't really a factor to whether they, in fact, did it. If we were discussing whether Bob was right to feel that way, or how we feel about his decision to make that tweet then okay,but we're talking about whether or not it's related to the interview.
I'm gonna reply to this in the general discussion thread because people are getting upset.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Becks in the house! Missed you babe! We keep missing each other.

I’m at the point where I’ll just accept my bellarke living and breathing by show’s end. Sad I’m there but it’s true. I fear death being their ending. We can’t have good things.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
Isn’t this thread is supposed to be a safe harbour for Bellarke fans?, a place you go where you don’t have to deal with negativity. Every fandom should have a place like that.
Preach! We really should!

Omg, update: Sim Bellamy is sleeping over at Clarke’s house. I didn’t even know child Sims could do this, but he fell asleep in her bed, so now she’s having to go sleep in her parents’ bed. I should really be getting video of this. It’s oddly hysterical.
ICON
Loyal Fan

why has there been arguing non-stop about a bunch of stupid s**t on here lately.... seriously. All I see now is users (some who don't even ship Bellarke and for some reason are still on their thread?) arguing. NOT the place for it.

now here is this gifset request again for those of you who didn't see it because it got drowned out by a bunch of ramblings

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
You're ascribing intentions to me that I don't have. I disagree with nearly everything you've said, but unless you want me to litter my posts with "imo" after every sentence I'm not sure how else to convey that. You think it's vague as hell, I think it's obvious. Agree to disagree, I guess, I'm not looking to piss you off.
I guess the way you just say you're surprised we don't see it makes me feel like you're suggesting we're dumb for not seeing it. If you say that wasn't your intent I'll believe you. I'm fine to agree to disagree. I won't say I've never tried to force my opinion on someone (I'll admit to being a very stubborn and opinionated person) but this is an area I don't see the point in that.

I do wish Bob would have just not tweeted anything or been more clear. I can tell from most responses that many believe it at the very least Bellarke related. And I can see why the 6 years would make it seem so. But not about the interview. Even if it being about Bellarke doesn't completely make sense to me since Bob has never previously shown a disagreement with Jason's perception of that relationship. So the tweet feels like it came out of nowhere to me.