Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-13-2016, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

It was inevitable that he was going to be asked about Bellarke. I'm just glad he answered it and didn't just shove it aside like most of the cast

Old 03-13-2016, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I love this

I just heard some news that made me sad! Charlie Craig, (I'm sureyou guys know who he is) but one of the best writers on the 100 is leaving to go to Pretty Little liars as one of the main co writers He's the one who gave us the amazing bellarke moments like the hug and the heartbreaking scene in 3x05. I'm so sad that he's leaving. He also wrote this past episode

Jason had tweeted this on Thursday:
Tonight’s extremely tense episode was written by the unbelievable @CharlieCraig. You might remember him from 305, 211, and 205. #The100
WHYYY????? What a waste, having him joining the last season of a doomed show (in terms of quality).... We'll miss you, brave soldier
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 03-13-2016, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
WHYYY????? What a waste, having him joining the last season of a doomed show (in terms of quality).... We'll miss you, brave soldier
You never know. Maybe he'll come back.
ICON
Old 03-13-2016, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

^Isn't PLL final season a shortened one? Maybe he can do both shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
"They help each other. They rely on each other. She makes him a better person. She makes him believe in himself" ~ Bob Morley

I think we've got ourselves a new title
I love this. And I love what Bob said about Bellarke having deep feelings for each other and they trust and openness that they have being key foundations of a relationship. He's always said "I don't see it as a romantic relationship..." (the yet is always implied to me ) so that hasn't changed. He just described the Bellarke relationship dynamic so beautifully and it makes me even more excited about the end of this season.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 03-13-2016, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I love this. And I love what Bob said about Bellarke having deep feelings for each other and they trust and openness that they have being key foundations of a relationship. He's always said "I don't see it as a romantic relationship..." (the yet is always implied to me ) so that hasn't changed. He just described the Bellarke relationship dynamic so beautifully and it makes me even more excited about the end of this season.
The word romantic doesn't even do justice to their bond. (But yes, it's always implied to me, too! )
ICON
Old 03-14-2016, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OMG it's so cute how he's all nervous about answering it, and then "few"s when it's done and how people are trying to ask about bellarke without really doing so untill he's got no choice other than to go there you're pretty ninja, denver people, thank you!
People at the convention said that Bob was completely flustered during the Bellarke question and that it was the cutest thing to see. I don't think he minded at all going therebut he has to be extremely careful with the recent events, just like he can't reveal anything...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-14-2016, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

He was adorable. That whole Q&A he was so jittery and hilarious

Old 03-14-2016, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

To be honest, only the Bellarke part interested me.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-14-2016, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly, it makes no sense that he would leave to me I guess more $ and a higher position maybe?

Quote:
He talks about Bellarke around 9min or something.

By the way, at the London convention Lindsey, Ricky & co talked about Bellarke and Beliza amazing chemistry.
whaaaat! really!? Uusually they groan or try not to answer this question much so this is kind of exciting lol.

Quote:
"They help each other. They rely on each other. She makes him a better person. She makes him believe in himself" ~ Bob Morley
oh my godddd I love this so much

Quote:
Bob was completely flustered during the Bellarke question and that it was the cutest thing to see. I don't think he minded at all
going there but he has to be extremely careful with the recent events, just like he can't reveal anything...
I can't wait to go watch the part of the panel when I get home today
Old 03-14-2016, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To be honest, only the Bellarke part interested me.
I loved it all, because I love Bellarke and Bob.

Rose, it is a great Q&A, you will love it.

What video did Lindsay and Ricky talk nice about Bellarke and Beliza? PLEASE LINK

He probably left because PPL is a pretty widely know show and a it is a higher position as a writer,

Old 03-14-2016, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

^^there is no video about Lindsey and Ricky. At least not that I know of. But without being asked, they talked about how shipping Bellarke is mostly due to Eliza and Bob amazing chemistry.

PPL sucks right now, no wonder they need Charlie.

I know some people here do not think that they were "prevented" to talk about Bellarke by Jason. But the more we see, the more I think it's the truth. Especially with what we've been hearing from Ricky. The fact that Jason doesn't want them to interact that much with the fans cause they have more followers than him on twitter. That he doesn't want them to spoil a damn thing cause he wants to be THE ONE to reveal it all. Also, the fact that Lexa is dead now (and so is Clexa) might play a role in this. Though Bob was trying to be careful not to piss people off (which didn't work cause he's been attacked for saying that Lexa is a tyrant).

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-14-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)

Aw man, he said that?? Really need to watch the clip then. That's just a beautiful thing to say, but I just wish they didn't always caveat it by saying it isn't romantic. But I'll still take it.

Sucks about Charlie but hopefully this is a good opportunity for him. (though I've heard PLL is on its last legs now ) I'm assuming (hoping) there are more Bellarke-positive writers left?? Because it would really be a waste if he was the best one and he's leaving.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but I just wish they didn't always caveat it by saying it isn't romantic.
EXACTLY

Quote:
^^there is no video about Lindsey and Ricky. At least not that I know of. But without being asked, they talked about how shipping Bellarke is mostly due to Eliza and Bob amazing chemistry.
awww boo You know something, I agree/slightly disagree with this as well. Let me explain lol. We of course ship them because of Bob and Eliza's chemistry no doubt, but more importantly I know we all love Bellamy and Clarke because of how they were written and their intense and powerful connection and relationship on the show as well. I think some people tend to forget how amazingly they were written which why we feel such a connection with these 2 characters

Also I found the full quote from Bob regarding Bellarke and Eliza

Quote:
Bob: Oh, Bellarke. You know, I understand people’s gravitational pull towards Bellarke and the truth is, I love working with Eliza and most of the scenes where Bellamy is at his emotionally vulnerable are with Clarke. He shares a lot with her, so I understand why people want to see those two together. She makes him a better person or she makes him believe in himself, or — did. So I get it, I completely get it. However, from my standpoint as Bellamy, I don’t think it’s a romantic relationship. But there’s definitely deep feelings there, that they need each other, that they rely on each other. And for some reason or another, he feels compelled to be open with her. And openness and being trustworthy are some of the most important things when it comes to relationships and those two. For some reason or another, they do open up and trust each other so yeah, I don’t blame people for “shipping” Bellarke but I don’t think it’s necessarily a romantic thing.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

PPL sucks right now, no wonder they need Charlie.

I know some people here do not think that they were "prevented" to talk about Bellarke by Jason. But the more we see, the more I think it's the truth. Especially with what we've been hearing from Ricky. The fact that Jason doesn't want them to interact that much with the fans cause they have more followers than him on twitter. That he doesn't want them to spoil a damn thing cause he wants to be THE ONE to reveal it all. Also, the fact that Lexa is dead now (and so is Clexa) might play a role in this. Though Bob was trying to be careful not to piss people off (which didn't work cause he's been attacked for saying that Lexa is a tyrant).

Aw, no video. Hope people upload more videos from the conventions.

I like PPL, but it hasn't been as great at it was before. Charlie could bring it out of its rut.

No matter what people are going to get mad at whatever happens in the show. I think Jason tells them not to say anything so they don't spoil anything about the show. He has been known to try to avoid spoilers so people can watch it and be shocked.

Quote:
For some reason or another, they do open up and trust each other
I love this.

Old 03-14-2016, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
EXACTLY

awww boo You know something, I agree/slightly disagree with this as well. Let me explain lol. We of course ship them because of Bob and Eliza's chemistry no doubt, but more importantly I know we all love Bellamy and Clarke because of how they were written and their intense and powerful connection and relationship on the show as well. I think some people tend to forget how amazingly they were written which why we feel such a connection with these 2 characters

Also I found the full quote from Bob regarding Bellarke and Eliza
Fully agreed, Rose. I love Bellarke precisely due to BOTH reasons, honestly the chemistry is amazing but it's just icing on the cake ... what drew me in was this beautiful, real, natural relationship and bond between these two people who had every right not to trust each other but somehow now have more faith in one another than anyone else in the world.

And that Bob quote is amazing gah. I do believe that's the lengthiest comment he's had on BC so far?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit