Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Cece, I hope you are having a blast

Eliza looks awesome

I'd love to hear her take on the bunker question (or any of the other questionable decisions)

#3 - April, Sharon (2)
#5 - Marie, Kate (2)
#11 - Lisa, Sarah (2)

three-way tie

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 04-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am finally not alone on #3!
ICON
Old 04-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What a cute little tie situation we have here

Old 04-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda want to take my vote back and throw it at 21. Sorry April. I won’t do it though since that has zero votes. But not a fan.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I asked the question and Eliza couldn't answer it, lol. She said there are many things Clarke could have made a better decision on but she couldn't think of one in particular on the spot, and she turned it on me; what I felt she could have changed if given a do over. It was a good question though, just required some thought. I should have went with Lisa's question. It would have been easier to answer! I was nervous and almost didn't get up there to even ask, but after her talking about her school she opened in Thailand, I had to tell her how awesome that is.

I put in a plug for The 100 board. I just said message board and not Fan Forum so she doesn't know. She was also asking for suggestions of places to go in Dallas! First time in Texas.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I asked the question and Eliza couldn't answer it, lol. She said there are many things Clarke could have made a better decision on but she couldn't think of one in particular on the spot, and she turned it on me; what I felt she could have changed if given a do over. It was a good question though, just required some thought. I should have went with Lisa's question. It would have been easier to answer! I was nervous and almost didn't get up there to even ask, but after her talking about her school she opened in Thailand, I had to tell her how awesome that is.

I put in a plug for The 100 board. I just said message board and not Fan Forum so she doesn't know. She was also asking for suggestions of places to go in Dallas! First time in Texas.
Glad that you got to ask it at least, Cece. And yeah, it's definitely not an easy question to answer which is why it sparked that much debate on the board when it happened (bunker) and also past stuff like Ton DC/the list.

Awesome that you plugged the board too ... how did you word it BTW? I'd like to reference it in some way next time (if I ever met any of them) but I don't know how to, without actually alerting them to FF.

Some pictures/clips (nothing spoilery though, as far as I can see) :

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-07-2018, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

THAT VIDEO! I was in the same room as Eliza there. I am such a bigger fan now, thanks Eliza.

Oh, I just mentioned that I am a moderator on a discussion board of TV shows [didn't want to extend my explanation too long because yes it's not just TV shows I know] and we have a board for The 100 that is one of the most popular forums we have. She was surprised to hear that. It was leading to my question because I told them this is a question from all of us.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, that's a good way to segue into the topic, Cece. I'll have to remember that. And it's always good to let them know the massive fan support the show has online.

A few more tweets:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I met a lot of those fans!!!

Eliza and Clarke might be all I talk about for a few days.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome, Cece! I’m glad you went ahead and asked it! I always think, if you’re at a panel, might as well ask a question! What do you think was the best question asked?

I’m so glad you enjoyed the experience and that you’re an even bigger fan now! Is she going to be there tomorrow, too?

And yes, as long as we don’t alert them to FanForum . . . It’s not Eliza I’m worried about finding the place so much as it is Bob.

And talk about her all you want! I’ve been talking about the cast (mainly Bob) for three weeks straight now. :lol
ICON
Old 04-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just bought a ticket for today. She will be there tomorrow! Not another panel though, so just doing autographs and photo ops it looks like. I can't be there because I have a paper to write and my cousin's baby is turning 1 years old so have a party to attend. And it's expensive. After today, my next con might be next year, unless Stephen Amell or Grant Gustin or Bob Morley attend Dallas Fan Days in October. So far only Karl Urban and Jennifer Morrison confirmed.

I think the best question asked was what she likes most about playing Clarke and how she feels about her. That's when she talked about how strong she is, etc. The other questions felt quite generic, questions asked before in other panels, etc.

I can't believe it's Eliza's first time in Texas! I'm glad I went!!

Last edited by a fine mess; 04-08-2018 at 12:06 AM
Old 04-07-2018, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m really glad you went, too! What did you say to her when you got your autograph?
ICON
Old 04-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so glad that you got to go today, Cece. Panels and pictures, so you managed to cover quite a bit in one day.

And seriously, fans need to start asking more diverse questions at conventions, I feel. A lot of the same questions get brought up convention after convention, so I feel like it'll be nice to hear Eliza (and the others) answer some new ones.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sacrificed my lunch for other more important priorities. I had to miss one panel to wait for Eliza's autograph. I didn't eat since breakfast until I got home - there wasn't time for food. I told her hi again, since I had a photo op a few hours before with her, and told her it's my first con. I was a little shy. I'll be more talkative next time. Thanked her after she signed and she told me it's nice to meet me. lol To move lines faster, there was someone who helped write down names on a sticky note and I told her my name and she said my name as she was personalizing my autograph. It was a pretty sweet moment. Eliza said my name.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Cece, that sounds like a lovely experience
I'm glad you got to ask your question and way to go, plugging THE 100 board

EJ looks so cute in those pics, thanks for sharing, Sarah

We need a tie breaker in the survivor
Lemme see if I can rustle up someone

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon