Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

poor girl dealing with 's all the time. she does handle it well.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
Sounded like she had fun.. mostly.. Not sure she thought "the incident" was funny though. Thought she handled it great though.
Do you mean the booing cos that was just for fun! pretty she sure she was laughing even when she said she's stop talking about bellarke cos "they get mad". It seemed from the video that it was all in good fun!
Can we pick the pieces up
Live learn life love die dust gone
Old 06-12-2016, 05:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kym_wok (View Post)
Do you mean the booing cos that was just for fun! pretty she sure she was laughing even when she said she's stop talking about bellarke cos "they get mad". It seemed from the video that it was all in good fun!
The Fan who got booded at clearly doesnt see it that way. Booing isnt fun, its disrepectful.

Eliza reacted that way, because I believe she is a really proffessional woman who wants to be liked and not cause Drama. I believe other Actors, like Ricky or Bob would have said something against that Behaviour.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)
The Fan who got booded at clearly doesnt see it that way. Booing isnt fun, its disrepectful.

Eliza reacted that way, because I believe she is a really proffessional woman who wants to be liked and not cause Drama. I believe other Actors, like Ricky or Bob would have said something against that Behaviour.
Well said. If it really played out that way, it's extremely disrespectful for that bunch of "fans" to act that way. Eliza is just doing her job and saying nice things about her co-star isn't wrong in any way so they were completely out of line. Booing is never acceptable for me, and I don't see how it can be a joke if Eliza said clearly that she didn't want to upset certain people by saying more.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-12-2016 at 05:37 AM
Old 06-12-2016, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, booig is never ok, it's hurtful and disrespectful.

Some positivity from the con.

Quote:
There’s a lot of negative controversy after the con and a lot of arguing, so here’s some positive points that came from it:

Eliza thinks that modern-day Clarke would be chilling on a beach and drinking a cocktail
One of her favourite outfits from the show is her original one because it reminds her of when her dreams were coming true
Her other favourite outfit is Lexa’s
She got excited when someone told her that Clarke is one of their “all-time favourite characters”
Her favourite season is the first one because it changed her life
She’s been told her hair in The 100 looks like spaghetti (it’s a wig)
“They just wack a wig on me and make it look gross”
She drew a mustache on Lexa during the drawing scene and Alycia couldn’t stop laughing at it
She hopes that it is possible for Clarke to have a future relationship
She plays guitar on and offset
Cooking is one of her favourite things to do
She had to keep spitting the chip into Bob’s hand whilst filming the finale
She can’t wait to settle back in Australia at some point
The love scenes were Clarke’s and Lexa’s favourite moments together
Her and Bob work really well together and she thinks they, as humans, have great chemistry
Her and Bob are from the same town
She adores working with him and he’s been a really great help to her
She’s not quite used to people recognising her in public
Her and Marie have gotten really ‘tight’ over the last couple of years and she [Marie] plays a “Goddamn badass!”
She hopes that she and Lindsey get more scenes together next season
When asked about the best singer on set she said Christopher Larkin, who just released an album, and that they “jam all the time”
Eliza has videos of Lindsey Morgan dancing at the club
She has kept in touch with the cast of the Sleepover Club
She’s going to make more music videos
{x}

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Well said. If it really played out that way, it's extremely disrespectful for that bunch of "fans" to act that way. Eliza is just doing her job and saying nice things about her co-star isn't wrong in any way so they were completely out of line. Booing is never acceptable for me, and I don't see how it can be a joke if Eliza said clearly that she didn't want to upset certain people by saying more.
Yes. Thats why I added the tweets of the fan who got booed because her Feeling of the sitation is the one who matters. Even if the Clexa Fans did see it as Fun, if the Girl herself doesnt feel like it was fun, then it wasnt.
And you are totally right, Elizas Reactions truly speaks for it.

i already knew about the postive things, but thanks for bringing them over here!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can someone briefly fill me in on why a fan got booed?

And thanks for all that Paulina! All I've seen so far is the Clexa-related tidbits. The drawing a monocle thing is hilarious Oh, Eliza.

Last edited by Damocles; 06-12-2016 at 07:48 AM
Old 06-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
The Situation was that the Girl congratulated Eiza on her TCA Nomination and Eliza thanked her, everyone aplauded.
Then she said thers one for Chemistry and asked Eliza: Do you think Clarke and Bellamy have that Chemistry?
Then Booing and "No" shouts.
Eliza answered the Question just referring to it on that she adores working with Bob and ended with saying "I dont know, I dont want to say anything in case they get mad." in her typical funny Eliza voice. The Crowd laughed.

Last edited by scribere; 06-12-2016 at 07:51 AM
Old 06-12-2016, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)

And thanks for all that Paulina! All I've seen so far is the Clexa-relates tidbits. The drawing a monocle thing is hilarious Oh, Eliza.
It happened at the panel I was at and went like this:

A girl asked Eliza about the Bellamy/Clarke Teen Choice nom and one side of the room went "ohhh nooooo!" and Eliza laughed at the reaction, then continued to say how she has heard about the nom and thinks it is great but does not necessarily have to be about a "romantic chemistry" - she said she and Bob do have great chemistry because they've been friends for a long time and he was a fellow Aussie new to the US. She spoke highly on behalf of Bob and Alycia and did not want to upset anyone. There was no "boo'ing" it was a "noooo!" I'm so tired of people on the internet who were not even there blowing it way out of proportion. At the end of the day, all of us in that room had our own experience and how we took it is our own.

(There are tweets going around calling Eliza fake, blurring her in pictures and things along those lines - I felt physically sick reading it. She does not deserve that. She treated us all fairly and the personal experience I had with her was like no other. These videos do not do justice, it was all something you needed to be there for, not be influenced by.)

you're lovely
never change
Old 06-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, this seems to happen a lot after cons? People making things up or blowing things way out of proportion.

Did you have an awesome time, Belle??

Old 06-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedawanheda (View Post)
It happened at the panel I was at and went like this:

A girl asked Eliza about the Bellamy/Clarke Teen Choice nom and one side of the room went "ohhh nooooo!" and Eliza laughed at the reaction, then continued to say how she has heard about the nom and thinks it is great but does not necessarily have to be about a "romantic chemistry" - she said she and Bob do have great chemistry because they've been friends for a long time and he was a fellow Aussie new to the US. She spoke highly on behalf of Bob and Alycia and did not want to upset anyone. There was no "boo'ing" it was a "noooo!" I'm so tired of people on the internet who were not even there blowing it way out of proportion. At the end of the day, all of us in that room had our own experience and how we took it is our own.

(There are tweets going around calling Eliza fake, blurring her in pictures and things along those lines - I felt physically sick reading it. She does not deserve that. She treated us all fairly and the personal experience I had with her was like no other. These videos do not do justice, it was all something you needed to be there for, not be influenced by.)
Thank you Hedawanheda! i've just rewatched the video and it's exactly as you said.
What is more worrying is the reaction of people online that now blame Eliza!
Can we pick the pieces up
Live learn life love die dust gone
Old 06-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

I had a great time, thanks for asking it wasn't until after when I hopped on twitter and saw the madness did I know that there were all these misinterpretations rolling about. It genuinely was upsetting to read and I hate that this has happened, because it is so damn hard to get the cast here with their hectic schedules, and when they do come, annoyed 'fans' start to send them hate for not sharing an opinion - that won't make them feel like coming back. Wherever they may be attending a con, they deserve to leave feeling loved, appreciated, and human.

Anywho I had the experience of a life time and Eliza, her mother and her security guard were all so accomodating to me, which I'll explain further when I can jot the day down () and I'm not going to let this negativity (nor any haters) take away these moments from me.

you're lovely
never change
Old 06-12-2016, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kym_wok (View Post)
What is more worrying is the reaction of people online that now blame Eliza!
Why is Eliza blamed and for what?
Old 06-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Whether it was a booo or a no, it's still immature and disrespectful. The girl was probably nervous and hearing any sort of negative shouting probably upset her.

Good to hear you had a great time! Eliza seems very nice and positive, so I can imagine that it was a great experience.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Whether it was a booo or a no, it's still immature and disrespectful. The girl was probably nervous and hearing any sort of negative shouting probably upset her.
I agree with you.

I am also really courious on how my Experience with Meeting Eliza will be in December. They will have 4 Months of Shooting for then and I believe (and hope!) we will have a Trailer for Season 4 by then. So maybe she will talk some stuff about Season 4, I would love that.