Fan Forum Star

They are my 100 OTP

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Don't even get me started on the flirtation going on in that scene from #37. When Bellamy's telling her that she deserves to have fun, the way her eyes drop down to his chest and then travel back up to his face. They're practically sparkling. And their smiles!

The scene in #4 practically crackles with the tension of the sexual variety.
I think every Bellarke fan has the Unity Day episode up on a shrine somewhere.

Another person mentioned this, and I just wanted to bring it back...Clarke was trying to flirt with Bellamy but not be obvious about it. But I think Bellamy picked up on it, because he did that cute smile to himself. Clarke even dropped the hint about she could use more than one.

Not very many times for them to have alone time. So Bellamy next time when Clarke does that... You better go and drink with her!!!!
Old 10-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

New quote from Jason ( about the Bellarke relationship during S2)

"And everybody’s favorite relationship to talk about which is Bellamy and Clarke, that develops in interesting ways - not in a pure romantic way but certainly they come to need each other and respect each other in surprising ways this year."

for me it's #33

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

^Oooh, thanks for that!

He says "not in a pure romantic way" and I read that as there are some slight romantic undertones to their relationship this season. I love that it sounds like they're going to continue to build and grow that bond from season 1. I really do hope that we get some good friendship moments between them once they're reunited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
I think every Bellarke fan has the Unity Day episode up on a shrine somewhere.
I was just thinking "Oh, go make out already!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicchild (View Post)
Another person mentioned this, and I just wanted to bring it back...Clarke was trying to flirt with Bellamy but not be obvious about it. But I think Bellamy picked up on it, because he did that cute smile to himself. Clarke even dropped the hint about she could use more than one.

Not very many times for them to have alone time. So Bellamy next time when Clarke does that... You better go and drink with her!!!!
IKR? When she told him he deserved one too, I was like "Bellamy! You dumb dumb, she was indirectly asking you to get a drink with her." I think after everything that happened to them in 1x08, she thought they both deserved to be able to let loose a little bit.

Tally:
#4 - 4
#33 - 3
#44 - 1
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Love that interview! that's all we want, their build up to continue
Old 10-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

^^ You guys should read the entire interview over the spoilers thread because it is interesting to read what he has to says about the others relationships on the show, like the one with Finn and Clarke.

I do agree that the "not in a pure romantic way" means that it's not full on but they will start to throw hints here and there. This time it will be something that the writers wanted and did on purpose LOL

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think they will get together in season 2?

Old 10-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I already said that, in my opinion, they wouldn't be in a relationship but there are finally going to throw the first real hints of something romantic.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think they'll become an actual couple this season. Although if they did, I'd totally be okay with that. I think we might get some development with their feelings especially if they grow closer.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's not gonna be a full on thing. We're going to see the first hints of actual feelings, of them sharing more than just a leadership. Hints that are going to be written on purpose this time. I think that their dynamic is going to be very different this season as they're going to take it to another level. Another level of trust, another level of respect, another level of needing each other....

For the first time since the show began, sci-fi fanboy got me excited. This ain't a good thing when Jason gets me to feel that way.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 10-19-2014 at 03:03 AM
Old 10-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

He says "not in a pure romantic way" and I read that as there are some slight romantic undertones to their relationship this season. I love that it sounds like they're going to continue to build and grow that bond from season 1. I really do hope that we get some good friendship moments between them once they're reunited.
I love that they are going to take their time. Let in develop naturally, makes it more real and a lot more exciting to watch. This is definately a slow burn relationship, but as long as the quality remains amazing like it has been I don't mind the wait. Bellarke is worth the wait

Old 10-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Which episode do you think they'll see each other again?
Old 10-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

^I'm not sure. I was thinking that at the very latest they would be reunited by mid-season.

Quote:
Bellarke is worth the wait
I agree that they are worth the wait. I have faith that the writers will do just as amazing of a job with them in season 2 as they did in season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I think that their dynamic is going to be very different this season as they're going to take to another level. Another level of trust, another level of respect, another level of needing each other....
Oh my God, I am here for all of that. I'm suddenly wishing The 100 was a Netflix series so I could binge watch every single episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
For the first time since the show began, sci-fi fanboy got me excited. This ain't a good thing when Jason gets me to feel that way.
I know. I'm so used to wanting to smack Jason after his interviews. Not this one though. Although, that could easily change with the next interview he does.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cannot wait for the show to start again

I'll be a week behind because I dont have TV just Internet but I'll get to watch. And I'll be spoiled

Old 10-19-2014, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that they are going to take their time. Let in develop naturally, makes it more real and a lot more exciting to watch. This is definately a slow burn relationship, but as long as the quality remains amazing like it has been I don't mind the wait. Bellarke is worth the wait
I don't think it can be more real than it actually is. Jason made it seems like their relationship is taking another turn this year, another level as I've said before. We are slowly beginning to more forward into their relationship. Sure it's a slow burn, no doubt. But the he tallked about them, we are definitely getting the first hints of something romantic this year. Which means? MORE PUPPY EYES FROM BELLAMY!!!!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy