Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2017, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Ugh...that reminder of "My sister. My responsibility." is hitting me right in the feels. Bellamy has lived his whole life to keep Octavia safe and alive. She is his life. It's bad enough that he believes her dead, but after last season and still probably thinking she hates him? I'm really going to need a reconciliation for these two soon.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

^same here. They better resolve this current crisis soon.

I'm so worried Bellamy will do something reckless while in this state of mind. I really hope Kane watches out for him. And when Bellamy and Octavia finally see each other? I'm almost sure they will reconcile immediately! Nothing like fear of losing someone to set your priorities straight

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 02-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

^same here. They better resolve this current crisis soon.

I'm so worried Bellamy will do something reckless while in this state of mind. I really hope Kane watches out for him. And when Bellamy and Octavia finally see each other? I'm almost sure they will reconcile immediately! Nothing like fear of losing someone to set your priorities straight

Old 02-24-2017, 09:09 AM
Total Fan

I feel that the octavia bellamy reunion will not be before many episodes the writers are sly
Old 02-24-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think so too, Laura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
ETA so I tweaked the OP to have the past threads as clickable links (and showing the titles), what do you think?
I also left the previous 001 002 etc, so in case that's the preferred, we can just switch back to that
I'm fine either way. Let's see what the others say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
It would be more efficient if it had happened the other way around. We are just going to get Bellamy running after Octavia again. After 3x10, it should be Octavia making the first move to fix their relationship.
Same, I think the way Becks explained it afterwards makes sense but I'm still POed about Octavia's treatment of Bellamy after Lincoln's death so I kind of want her to work to fix the relationship as well, not him yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
Bellamy may understand what Octavia lost when Lincoln died, but I guess that could be what they're doing, Bellamy is now experiencing first hand an extreme loss, which Octavia experienced in season 3, so it brings the Blakes closer together.

It could make sense because the roles are reversed this season, Octavia is the one on the dark path making bad choices and Bellamy is the one experiencing immense pain and loss so they're walking in each other's shoes so to speak...
You also make great points here, Becks. It's a painful parallel for them, knowing each other's grief for a loved one. Of course, it's a different type of love entirely but it hurts all the same.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-24-2017 at 09:48 AM
Old 02-24-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!

Old 02-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I kind of want her to work to fix the relationship as well, not him yet again.
Oh, I completely agree with this

While ultimately I just want them to repair their fractured relationship, no matter who makes the first step, I would really prefer if it were Octavia.

Old 02-24-2017, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Personally, Kate, I'd like it best like this:

#1: They're all they have left.

And the freaking title
Thanks for the new thread

I am in so much agreement with Becks
Even though I honestly believe that Octavia's love for Bellamy equals his love her, his love has always been more prominently on the show. So seeing him react to her death was so interesting to watch.
I've said all this time that I didn't want a life and death situation to be the eye-opening moment/thing be 'it' for the Blake siblings to become closer again.
But this doesn't effectively change Octavia's feelings for him, it shows the viewer yet again how deep his love for her is. Made even so much more worse (to me) because they're not on the same page right now.

Quote:
This season has had lots of subtle Blake moments already, but nothing explicit, nothing really between then which is interesting. But it has a strong under current of Blake sibling. Like something major is coming and I'm excited for it.
Yes Becks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
And when Bellamy and Octavia finally see each other? I'm almost sure they will reconcile immediately! Nothing like fear of losing someone to set your priorities straight
You think so? This time (yet again) Bellamy is the one who lost her. She didn't lose him. Of course she'll assume that Echo will tell Bellamy, but would it matter to her?
Old 02-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, in my head there was a twist to the scenario

She'll get back first, somehow someone figures that they captured Bellamy, she worries about him,yada yada, when they re-unite they both were worried about the other one, and tadaaa, Blakes love restored.

#totallydelusional
#butsohopeful

Old 02-25-2017, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and tadaaa, Blakes love restored.
Let's do that
Old 02-25-2017, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Can we? Please?

Old 02-25-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

JRoth should listen to us Sometimes
Old 02-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
But this doesn't effectively change Octavia's feelings for him, it shows the viewer yet again how deep his love for her is. Made even so much more worse (to me) because they're not on the same page right now.
The thing is (for me) ... is that it's already clear to us as the audience how much Bellamy loves Octavia and I don't doubt that she does as well (and loves him equally) - just wish we saw it more. We saw her reacting to him almost being taken away in 3X15 and also when they almost died in 3X14 and little subtle references to "family", but I hope we get a lot more this season.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-25-2017, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah I totally agree Sarah
That is part of what I meant too
We don't "need" to see how much Bellamy cares about Octavia. We've seen that over and over again.
We now need to see how much Octavia cares about Bellamy
Old 02-25-2017, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad we are on the same page there.

I do think, like Becks said, that it'll come to a head eventually in the season so I cannot wait.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won