Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2016, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

It's it great? It was like 12pm and I just said he learned it all from God school and we just ran with it.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT. Not sure if this has been posted here before but I love this review of Bob's performance this season:

Quote:
Morley uses his eyes and body in unison with his outstanding ability to deliver dialogue in meaningful and powerful ways. While some believe that’s just the job of an actor not every actor is capable of delivering the dialogue and simultaneously using their body’s to convey a moment. The sole job of an actor is to not just spout off dialogue written for them. They have to make the audience believe every word their character is speaking and believe every moment of pain and joy is real. This isn’t a gift that every actor possesses and when an actor like Morley taps into how to use his body in a way equal to his ability to portray words it’s a truly beautiful thing. That combination allows an actor to fully embrace the character which means when we see Morley performing we see the character long before we realize the man behind him. Morley puts his entire being into this character causing some viewers to almost lose sight of the amazing talent behind the character which in reality is a great compliment to Morley because it means he’s put so much heart and soul into Bellamy that he’s made him a real living breathing man to many viewers […] Without Morley there is no Bellamy Blake and that would be an awful thing because Bellamy is the kind of emotionally complicated and morally challenged character that makes television so much fun. He makes stupid choices sometimes. He doesn’t always do the right thing. He is loyal to a fault. He loves with his whole heart. Morley brings Bellamy’s best and worst qualities to life week after week and for that his talent should be respected and rewarded because he is truly a gifted actor. — Aimee Hicks for SpoilerTv - Performers Of The Month - January Winner: Outstanding Actor - Bob Morley
Source

Some thread title ideas here, for sure.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-05-2016, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing Sarah! I LOVE that review
I think I remember posting it here only because I trying really hard not to Bold every single line even though I REALLY wanted to

We definitely have to use some of those quotes for future titles!

He loves with his whole heart. Morley brings Bellamy’s best and worst qualities to life week after week and for that his talent should be respected and rewarded because he is truly a gifted actor

Old 05-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

^ Love those, we will have to shorten them a bit, but that will be easy.

Old 05-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Morley uses his eyes and body in unison with his outstanding ability to deliver dialogue in meaningful and powerful ways. While some believe that’s just the job of an actor not every actor is capable of delivering the dialogue and simultaneously using their body’s to convey a moment. The sole job of an actor is to not just spout off dialogue written for them. They have to make the audience believe every word their character is speaking and believe every moment of pain and joy is real. This isn’t a gift that every actor possesses and when an actor like Morley taps into how to use his body in a way equal to his ability to portray words it’s a truly beautiful thing. That combination allows an actor to fully embrace the character which means when we see Morley performing we see the character long before we realize the man behind him. Morley puts his entire being into this character causing some viewers to almost lose sight of the amazing talent behind the character which in reality is a great compliment to Morley because it means he’s put so much heart and soul into Bellamy that he’s made him a real living breathing man to many viewers […] Without Morley there is no Bellamy Blake and that would be an awful thing because Bellamy is the kind of emotionally complicated and morally challenged character that makes television so much fun. He makes stupid choices sometimes. He doesn’t always do the right thing. He is loyal to a fault. He loves with his whole heart. Morley brings Bellamy’s best and worst qualities to life week after week and for that his talent should be respected and rewarded because he is truly a gifted actor. — Aimee Hicks for SpoilerTv - Performers Of The Month - January Winner: Outstanding Actor - Bob Morley
Lots of title ideas for sure!

I'll add some to the OP!
ICON
Old 05-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt! I need to catch up.

Old 05-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's probably not much to catch up on, other than Lee and I being our usual crazy selves.
ICON
Old 05-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What else is new, then!

Old 05-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My mind just, like, liquefies in this thread.
ICON
Old 05-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was not a Bellamy-heavy episode, nosiree Bob!

Old 05-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He basically got used as a glorified extra in this episode.

I have higher hopes for next week.

Small, subtle favorite moments, though, might be when he was yelling at Octavia to be careful before bursting in on Luna and the torture group, AND him running to that little girl. It reminded me of Season 1 with Charlotte.
ICON
Old 05-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yes! It felt the same for me, he is such a father.

Old 05-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was totally Dad!Bell in that moment. And at various moments throughout the episode, like when he noted that Jasper was smiling, and when he's standing and watching over everyone at the end before they've woken up.
ICON
Old 05-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally Dadbell tonight

Old 05-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Dad!Bell game strong. And yet again still blown away by Bob's acting this episode even thought it was not all to much.