Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 05:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

And I'll save you too.

Ways to make me emotional about Bellarke. .... Not that it's hard.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really want to see his reaction to thinking that she died and then him doing absolutely everything to save her when he realises that she isn’t dead.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-11-2019, 05:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm ready to potentially see Bellamy lose all the calm he has been gathering for the past 6 + 125 years. I'm also ready to yell "GIVE BOB ALL THE AWARDS!" at my screen.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nine Honey is reporting a date for the wedding. These guys are not nearly New Idea and Woman’s Day in terms of accuracy but I can’t guarantee their info is correct.

However, in case it is accurate I’ve chosen to post the link rather than the actual date, and I’ll leave it up to you if you wish to click it as Beliza have requested privacy but this date is doing the rounds of the gossip rags here in Oz.

http://celebrity.nine.com.au/latest/...c-9c43cd35a65a
Old 06-11-2019, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you guys think Eliza said “Bellarke ****” because she was in love with Bob so it was hard for her to talk about Bellarke????

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-11-2019, 05:56 AM
New Fan

Sarah, you're so right. Even if the minister says nice things about them, I so want him to stop, and I strongly believe that he shouldn't have started either, for me it comes across as quite unprofessional. I'm a nobody, but I wouldn't want him to officiate my clearly intimate wedding, if I couldn't be sure that everything was to be kept private. The others like the venue, the florist, the bridal shop are better imo, they clearly realised that this marriage is very good for their business, but don't overdo self-promotion. (Yes, I'm aware of the hypocracy that I read his comments as well, but to my defense, I wasn't actively looking for them. As you guys sad, hard to find the balance, bc I'm still so excited.)
I hope that their privacy will be respected at cons, public appearances, I cant even imagine how overwhelming this kind of attention can be even if they've been dealing with it for quite a while.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Oh what a lovely gifset, thanks, Kate

I am all here for the inevitable angst. Bring it on

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Becks . . . all I’ll say about that is that certain 2016 things make a little more sense I’m hindsight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Same, it’s a tough balance but I do hope that for the most part, people don’t ask invasive questions or ask them to do things like kiss in photo ops. They’re clearly private people and fans should respect that. I mean, the fact that they managed to hide their relationship, engagement AND marriage is proof enough.
I’ve already got a tweet written up and ready to post when the time draws closer.

Excited about the episode tonight! Was thinking last night that Eclipse Bellamy saying he didn’t need Clarke in 6x02 feels like it could be disproven tonight.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
I'm ready to potentially see Bellamy lose all the calm he has been gathering for the past 6 + 125 years. I'm also ready to yell "GIVE BOB ALL THE AWARDS!" at my screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)

I am all here for the inevitable angst. Bring it on
I'm scared, but also ready. I want Hakeldama levels of angst, but not the sort of angst we got last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriza (View Post)
Sarah, you're so right. Even if the minister says nice things about them, I so want him to stop, and I strongly believe that he shouldn't have started either, for me it comes across as quite unprofessional. I'm a nobody, but I wouldn't want him to officiate my clearly intimate wedding, if I couldn't be sure that everything was to be kept private. The others like the venue, the florist, the bridal shop are better imo, they clearly realised that this marriage is very good for their business, but don't overdo self-promotion. (Yes, I'm aware of the hypocracy that I read his comments as well, but to my defense, I wasn't actively looking for them. As you guys sad, hard to find the balance, bc I'm still so excited.)
I hope that their privacy will be respected at cons, public appearances, I cant even imagine how overwhelming this kind of attention can be even if they've been dealing with it for quite a while.
SAME, and I think that his initial post about it was fine but he went over the line after that. He should have just said that he can't share those details out of respect to Bob/Eliza and leave it as that. I'm fine with what the florist and bridal shop said, because they shut down any other questions politely and just had one general post about it (each).

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
Do you guys think Eliza said “Bellarke ****” because she was in love with Bob so it was hard for her to talk about Bellarke????
I think that it's possible (I've heard it elsewhere too) and Bob had just started his relationship with Arryn then, but I'm not 100% convinced that it was entirely about that, if it is true. I'm just glad that she's been sounding more positive about Bellarke lately, even if she doesn't really seem to love the idea so far (still).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyloveau03 (View Post)
Nine Honey is reporting a date for the wedding. These guys are not nearly New Idea and Woman’s Day in terms of accuracy but I can’t guarantee their info is correct.

However, in case it is accurate I’ve chosen to post the link rather than the actual date, and I’ll leave it up to you if you wish to click it as Beliza have requested privacy but this date is doing the rounds of the gossip rags here in Oz.

http://celebrity.nine.com.au/latest/...c-9c43cd35a65a
Thanks for this! Yeah, actually it's been heavily speculated that is the date (at least, on Twitter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

I’ve already got a tweet written up and ready to post when the time draws closer.

Excited about the episode tonight! Was thinking last night that Eclipse Bellamy saying he didn’t need Clarke in 6x02 feels like it could be disproven tonight.
That's great, April but more likely than not, I'd say that whoever needs to read that message probably isn't on your feed/follower list. I just hope that people remember that Bob/Eliza are real people with real relationships which they want to keep private. Like we said, it's a tough balance and I might speculate or want to see certain things but BE should never be forced to do anything that they're not comfortable with/sharing.

Hmm, maybe.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It’ll get retweeted, so it’ll spread. And I’m sure other responsible accounts will tweet something, too.

Oh, wow @ this:

This is probably the most excited I’ve been for an episode this whole season. I hope it doesn’t disappoint.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love how they have the same taste in music/songs, can both sing well/play instruments, amongst other interests.

And same, I just hope that the excitement isn't for nothing because this episode has some serious potential for some emotional/angsty Bellarke scenes (even though it won't actually be Clarke, yet).

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-11-2019, 09:32 AM
New Fan

Do you think that they had to inform Jason and the CW before making the announcement?

I am so pumped for the episode. I'm not really a Bellarke-shipper, I prefer them as friends, co-leaders, but their relationship has been really interesting since the beginning. I hope that the new episode gives Bob and Eliza time to shine. And I'm really interested in how they will manage to bring back angsty Bellamy but without ruining the development he had. On a shallow note, I hate Bellamy's s6 hair, it's verging on Pilot-hair-bad.

But mainly (off-topic, sorry) I'm excited for Murphy and what Richard does with this situation. Before last season Richard gave very interesting interviews about Murphy and his motivations, but I felt that his character was underused there. Must be hard to juggle such a big ensemble cast.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok. This is my first post on Fanforum. It took these two getting hitched to bring me out of lurkdom. My apologies if I'm breaking any rules (I did read them). But ya know, first post.

I've been watching TV a really long time (yes, I'm old). The hubs and I love scifi and I just generally like dramas with great characters and good acting. I've seen every episode of The 100 multiple times. I started watching for the story premise, but, kept watching for Bob Morley's lovely portrayal of Bellamy Blake. The fact that the camera just loves him is an added bonus. He's uniquely gorgeous and from most accounts, a very nice dude.

I am a supporter of romantic Bellarke. A while back, everyone here was posting when they saw the "spark" between these two. For me, it was episode 102. It started with the "take off this wristband and we can go" exchange, and was cemented by the smoldering stare during the wrist grab when Clarke fell into the pit. I saw and felt the sparks...and may have said "uh oh" out loud when that happened. I've been sailing the Bellarke ship ever since.

Like most fans, I was and still am shocked that these two actors were able to pull off a secret wedding. Especially in this time in history when everything is on the world stage and no information is yours to keep to yourself. My husband and I eloped in a similar way, and no one except close family knew for an entire month. Alas, we did NOT get to go to Hawaii., but, it was still awesome. It's very diffucult to do, so, props to Beliza for pulling it off. And a moment of silence for all the fans who will never get to marry Bob or Eliza.

As for canon romantic Bellarke, I don't intend to let Jason R off the hook because his lead actors fell in love. That stuff has been happening in the entertainment biz forever. To be honest, I expected them to get together after the show was finished anyway. There is just too much natural chemistry there, along with the close bond that they have always professed to share.

As I've already posted, been watching TV a long time. Every subtle (and not so subtle) Bellarke look and camera angle that has been shot is telling this story, especially since JR dumped the Finn character and made Bellamy the male lead. They know what they have here and it ain't a sibling vibe between them. Of course, that is IMHO. I really hope JR is smart enough to end the story with them together. I feel that the legacy of this show will depend on what he does with Bellarke.

Sorry about the long post. Just wanted to jump in to show my support to the ship. I look forward to reading the thoughtful and entertaining posts from you all. Perhaps I'll join you in the episode threads. Looking forward to tonight's episode.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

April, that vid
She really slipped there for a sec

Kriza, I'm with you on the hair
I don't hate hate it, I mean come oon it's Bellamy /Bob, he couldn't look bad if he tried, but he definietly had better hair in other seasons

I am way too excited for the next episode
I hope it's up when I get up tomorrow morning

ETA

Hey Modo

I'm Kate

That is one lovely first post and for de-lurking
Seems like quite a few people found the board/ decided to post after Bob and EJ got married LOL

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 06-11-2019 at 11:00 AM
Old 06-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Kate, she REALLY slipped.

There’s also that pre-Conageddon 2 video Bob made, where you can hear laughing in the background at the end of it. Now I’m wondering if it was Eliza. They did both post vids that same night.

Hey, Modo! Welcome to and congrats for de-lurking! I love that you stuck around for Bob/Bellamy, and you’re right, he is a very nice person. Don’t get me started, because I could gush about this guy for hours. Eliza, too. Chelsey. Zach. Love them.

And I agree, it’s super impressive that they kept things a secret in this day and age. Well, I know the speculation existed, but they were still pretty damn stealthy.

I also agree that the legacy of the show sort of hinges on Bellarke. Especially now. So I’m not letting Jason off the hook, either.

Please do join us in the episode threads and in here more often! And maybe in some character/actor threads. We’re happy to have new posters.
ICON