Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2016, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi, Kenni! We wrote a lot in the last few days, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
And perhaps this was already commented on, but I absolutely loved how chill Clarke was when Bellamy shot Roan. Like, "Well OF COURSE you'd shoot him. Whatever."
Me too! And if you think about it she made Bellamy apologize just because she wanted Roan to collaborate, not because she really cared . Also i don't know if you have noticed but she was totally smug when Bellamy appeared in that scene

Like for real, her expression killed me, expecially because it comes after Roan disarmed her easily. She's like: 'ah! My bae is here now, i want to see you try to disarm him too'. That scene was gold all around
Old 05-14-2016, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay thanks Lee, fixing now.

Kenni! Welcome back, we were wondering when you'd be back. How did the move go?

Quote:
And perhaps this was already commented on, but I absolutely loved how chill Clarke was when Bellamy shot Roan. Like, "Well OF COURSE you'd shoot him. Whatever."
I LOLed during that bit as did I when Roan just casually snatched the gun away from Clarke. The 100, unintentional comedy. And Clarke didn't look even remotely surprised when Bellamy shot him. Also? Her little raised eyebrow when a wlld Bellamy appeared from the woods when Roan was trying to get away like "Ha Roan, you thought you were smart but Bellamy is always there, especially when he senses that I'm in danger."

Haha Jessy, I literally just posted about the same thing. And yes at this :

Quote:
And if you think about it she made Bellamy apologize just because she wanted Roan to collaborate, not because she really cared
She was like,"Le sigh, Monty's right. We need him to cooperate. Bellamy, please apologise to him now."

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Haha Jessy, I literally just posted about the same thing.
We read each other's minds . But for real the whole Bellamy/Clarke/Roan interaction was comedy gold in this episode. I want more of that in s4! (please Roan be still alive, please).
Old 05-14-2016, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Move went fine. But I'm doing it again in a couple months. Luckily I won't need to pack again. Just going to live out of a suitcase till then.

Clarke totally didn't care that Roan was shot. Just that Bellamy may have made him too grumpy to work with them.

I so love how these two work together.
Old 05-14-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true. It was, I wanted more and was distressed when Roan got shot. For real, the trio interaction is pure gold and I need MORE. I think Clarke/Roan's dynamic in particular could be so interesting. I think they left Roan's fate open-ended since he wasn't shown to be dead for sure, and I really hope the actor comes back next season.

And Kenni, another move? I hate moving SFM, thankfully have only done it twice in my entire life.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

The Clarke/Roan dynamic is great and I think Bellamy thrown into the mix makes it even better. As Toni mentioned in her recap - Roan could be such a great bromance for Bellamy. PLEASE SHOW!

And only moved twice! I'm so jealous. I've moved somewhere upwards 30 times. Actually maybe more. Though that's including moves between college and home during summer breaks. Point is, I'm no stranger to moving.
Old 05-14-2016, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Arts

Old 05-14-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Together. One word that means a lot to us now.

Quote:
The Clarke/Roan dynamic is great and I think Bellamy thrown into the mix makes it even better. As Toni mentioned in her recap - Roan could be such a great bromance for Bellamy. PLEASE SHOW!

And only moved twice! I'm so jealous. I've moved somewhere upwards 30 times. Actually maybe more. Though that's including moves between college and home during summer breaks. Point is, I'm no stranger to moving.
Agreed about the bromance, there's SO much possibilities when it comes to them and I'm excited. Also? You know Roan would totally bring up the fact that BC risked their lives for each other in 3X02 at some point.

30 TIMES? Holy crap. Well, plus point is that you'd probably be able to do it with your eyes closed now. Yeah I stayed in the same house until my parents decided randomly 11 years back to buy a new place and then I got my own place, moved in but moved back into my family home like half a year later. /coolstorybro Never again, okay maybe another two times and that's it.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 05-14-2016 at 11:14 AM
Old 05-14-2016, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

That's why I put it in the picture, it means so much.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I also loved how quickly Roan was on board with Clarke and Bellamy's plan. He's no idiot.

And the longest I've lived in any one place is about 4.5 years. I would absolutely LOVE to be able to move somewhere and stay for longer than that. But as it is even the move 2 months from now won't be very long term. I'll be moving about another year after that.
Old 05-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay totally got distracted by other things but I was supposed to replace the Scene of the Moment. Doing that tomorrow.

Quote:
I also loved how quickly Roan was on board with Clarke and Bellamy's plan. He's no idiot.

And the longest I've lived in any one place is about 4.5 years. I would absolutely LOVE to be able to move somewhere and stay for longer than that. But as it is even the move 2 months from now won't be very long term. I'll be moving about another year after that.
He's a smart one for sure, plus the idea really was a win-win situation though the plan itself was seriously flawed.

Wow that's pretty nuts. So your move to the new place will only last like 10 months? I take time to settle in to a place so the idea of having to move so quickly after settling in would unnerve me TBH.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I love like all your changes that you made Sarah. To Clarke, your sign and Adding Bob.

Old 05-14-2016, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
He's a smart one for sure, plus the idea really was a win-win situation though the plan itself was seriously flawed.
I think lately in the show we have seen the exposition of the worst plans ever (to be fair again, it's not like they have a lot of options, i mean the situation s**ks as a whole, but still).
Old 05-14-2016, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, their plan was SO flawed. As always. But at least they were doing something. I feel like these characters are always in scenarios in which even their best plan is still a horrid plan.

Yeah I'll be moving again sometime next summer. I'm getting an apartment with my dad in a couple months. We haven't signed the lease yet but I think the longest will be 13 months. After that I think he may be moving out of state. He's currently in a long distance relationship and wants to live closer to his girlfriend. He actually originally wanted to move to be closer to her this summer but for various reasons opted not to. Which works better for me since now I don't have to get a place by myself - which I would actually prefer but can't afford - or get randoms for roommates.
Old 05-14-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

KENNI!

Well, you guys, guess who got some ACTUAL SLEEP last night?!?!?!
ICON