Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2019, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
Well.... actually... that shot of Bellamy at the party COULD be considered ambiguous

But the shots of Clarke looking decidedly not exactly thrilled at Bellamy/Echo, I want to know how these are NOT deliberate? Or other characters referencing their relationship? ("hostage taker and his gf", "traitor who you love" etc)
I agree.

I wonder what they’ll do with their wedding bands when filming. Do they just leave them at home?
ICON
Old 06-27-2019, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Well.... actually... that shot of Bellamy at the party COULD be considered ambiguous

But the shots of Clarke looking decidedly not exactly thrilled at Bellamy/Echo, I want to know how these are NOT deliberate? Or other characters referencing their relationship? ("hostage taker and his gf", "traitor who you love" etc)
Fully agreed, that one is questionable but the others ... very interesting that TPTB chose those shots. Also, the endless fade sequences which are only reserved for Bellarke and no canon ships.

Ahaha, this is so true:

I’m guessing that they’ll keep them safely tucked away when they’re filming but still wear them off set, April?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-27-2019, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

I saw that meme on tumblr yesterday. So accurate

my mind reels with the possibilities for the next episdoe. Struggling and failing at keeping expectations low. LOL

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-27-2019, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahaha, yup, Kate. At least, we have each other through that since we are all trying but failing to keep expectations low.

Russell is right to fear Bellamy right now because there’s nothing he wouldn’t do to get Clarke back at this point. He left Spacekru in a heartbeat because he’s a man on a mission and nothing will stop him now. (also the line from next episode “I won’t let you die.”)

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-27-2019, 04:07 AM
Elite Fan

he only needs to follow that with... "not again" (with a heartbroken face) and I will melt into a puddle of shipper goo.

Old 06-27-2019, 04:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I'm so here for Russell fearing Bellamy, he knows that Bellamy will do another to get his wife back.
Old 06-27-2019, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I love coming on and having every post make me smile.

Hell hath no fury like a woman Bellamy scorned! Bring on the pain and the angst and the reunion

https://clarkgriffon.tumblr.com/post...an-arrow-in-my
Old 06-27-2019, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Russell knows Bellamy is the one out there with Josephine, and he’s about to **** himself over that fact. He knows how determined and passionate Bellamy is when it comes to Clarke.
ICON
Old 06-27-2019, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Russell and Josephine have NO IDEA what he's up against, even though they probably think that they do.

Same, Kate. And love the angsty set. Bellamy's face was just entirely heartbreaking in that episode.

Quote:
he only needs to follow that with... "not again" (with a heartbroken face) and I will melt into a puddle of shipper goo.
Same, those two simple words would be perfect.

I'm just going to leave this right here ...

Quote:
the way Emori looked at Echo before telling Bellamy that Clarke is alive? that was CONFIRMATION that she understands the way Bellamy and Clarke feel for each other. you can’t convince me otherwise.
X

Quote:
This episode was a prime example of what happens when Bellamy and Clarke leave their children, Madi and Jordan, unsupervised. One ends up accidentally stabbing the other.
X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-27-2019 at 09:21 AM
Old 06-27-2019, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’d like to believe that’s what we were supposed to get out of that odd look between Emori and Echo, but it’s probably reaching. (I didn’t get anything out of that. I just don’t get it. )
ICON
Old 06-27-2019, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

might be slightly off-topic for this thread but I think it meant to signal to us that she re-evaulates the situation and affirms the bond she has with Echo (and SkiKru in general). I would make sense that the two grounders would have bonded first (?) a lot/ the most (?) in space? Although were we given any scenes of these two the last two seasons?

Quote:
This episode was a prime example of what happens when Bellamy and Clarke leave their children, Madi and Jordan, unsupervised. One ends up accidentally stabbing the other.
Gah, so true. Clarke is excused of course but Bellamy? Epic parenting fail. Guess Jordan was right, he only cares about Clarke (right now)

Old 06-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
might be slightly off-topic for this thread but I think it meant to signal to us that she re-evaulates the situation and affirms the bond she has with Echo (and SkiKru in general). I would make sense that the two grounders would have bonded first (?) a lot/ the most (?) in space? Although were we given any scenes of these two the last two seasons?
That little shade at the end, though, Kate. But yes, this is probably the most logical interpretation, but if the audience is having to interpret a very deliberate look, maybe the people in charge should be like, “Huh, this off-screen friendship isn’t gonna connect.” But I digress.

Quote:
Gah, so true. Clarke is excused of course but Bellamy? Epic parenting fail. Guess Jordan was right, he only cares about Clarke (right now)
Jordan was . . . really not wrong with what he said. Bellamy’s kind of got a lot on his mind, and I get that he doesn’t really understand the full extent that Sheidheda or whatever is influencing Madi. And it worked out because, although I do worry for Madi now, I’m good with Bellamy and “Clarke” going off into the woods alone without a child in tow. Sorry, Madi, but . . . priorities.
ICON
Old 06-27-2019, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah well, he did promise Clarke to watch out for her daughter and Madi told him she wants to murder everyone, so um, still epic fail? He could have asked Miller to watch her (he doesn't have anything to do right now, does he? ) and still dragged Jo off into the mysterious woods

I just read Heather's review and her alternative explanation of the look Emori gave Echo:

Quote:
Emori realizes that if she tells Bellamy that Clarke is actually alive she doesn’t want to potentially jeopardize Echo’s relationship with Bellamy since she knows he’ll do anything for her.
x

Not sure if I don't find that a bit far-fetched?

my shipper googles seem to have temporarily slipped into a crack in my couch

Old 06-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've given up trying to interpret that look between Emori and Echo. I just don't understand what's trying to be shown to the audience there.

Yeah, still a parenting fail.

Chapter 76
ICON
Old 06-27-2019, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, I don't see that look between the 2 female Grounders as anything Bellarke-related.