Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2018, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope so! Though I’m mostly nervous because I feel like we are getting Bellarke angst real soon. Maybe this episode.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-21-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Probably soon, yes.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm only sad about Aaron because I've always liked him, and I feel like he's the only writer I "know". I honestly feel nothing towards the other ones

More Bellarke tomorrow

Old 05-21-2018, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

As long as the show continues to be good and the characters are in character, I'm good with new writers.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

tbh, Aaron is the only I "know" as well. I will miss him.
And yes, let's hope that they attracted some new amazing talents who will keep us on our toes and entertained and fangirling for season 6

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 05-22-2018, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same, girls. Aaron’s announcement hit me the hardest since he’s the one that most of us know more ... and of course, Bellarkers are now freaking out because he was the most obvious Bellarker amongst the writers. But in any case, that’s ultimately up to Jason and whether he sees them as endgame ... I just hope and pray that we continue to get beautifully written scenes, regardless.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-22-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we know if Aaron wrote any more season 5 episodes? He usually seems to write one towards the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Hope so! Though I’m mostly nervous because I feel like we are getting Bellarke angst real soon. Maybe this episode.
I’m so nervous, too! Here I am piling on the angst with my fanfic, yet I’m nervous for angst Bellarke on screen. And I know it’s coming, and I even love angst, but the fandom is so nice and happy right now. I’m bracing myself for another implosion like we (well, not WE, but Twitter) had after 5x01.
ICON
Old 05-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

I’m nervous for the upcoming angst, well, mainly to one part in particular, I don’t care if they disagree with each other or argue, that’s normal now for them. Even though I love angst and it’s one of the main things that pulls me towards a Bellarke fic, at least in the fan fiction world, I have the comfort of knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Posting properly later but just wanted to drop off these Bellarke pretties ... how cute is the Clarke/Bellamy/Madi one especially?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-22-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Good drawings!

everything else melts away
Old 05-22-2018, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

The fact Aaron and a slate of other writers are leaving and Bob’s interview about Becho makes me doubt that Bellarke is happening. I think one or both might die at the end of season 5. Probably Bellamy, and I’ve always felt that without Bellamy and Bellarke this show would have not made it past Season 1.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Do we know if Aaron wrote any more season 5 episodes? He usually seems to write one towards the end.

I’m so nervous, too! Here I am piling on the angst with my fanfic, yet I’m nervous for angst Bellarke on screen. And I know it’s coming, and I even love angst, but the fandom is so nice and happy right now. I’m bracing myself for another implosion like we (well, not WE, but Twitter) had after 5x01.
I hope so! Someone asked him on Twitter, but he hasn't responded yet.

I know what you mean. I'm such a sucker for good angst and we know that Bob/Eliza can deliver well in that area ... but I see what's coming and I DON'T WANT IT. Well, I do but I'm super nervous too. And yes, the fandom will implode again as they usually do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy4839 (View Post)
I’m nervous for the upcoming angst, well, mainly to one part in particular, I don’t care if they disagree with each other or argue, that’s normal now for them. Even though I love angst and it’s one of the main things that pulls me towards a Bellarke fic, at least in the fan fiction world, I have the comfort of knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
That's true. Fanfics help fill in the gap when the show goes in another direction. Well, if it ends in a way that is unsatisfactory in any way, I'll just stubbornly hold on to the last good scene we do get and/or rely on fanfics instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
The fact Aaron and a slate of other writers are leaving and Bob’s interview about Becho makes me doubt that Bellarke is happening. I think one or both might die at the end of season 5. Probably Bellamy, and I’ve always felt that without Bellamy and Bellarke this show would have not made it past Season 1.
I couldn't disagree more, Bellamy is a core part of the show and now that we're getting a sixth season, I don't think that they're going to kill him off. And Becho is clearly not endgame from the way they've been portrayed so far, relationships which happen offscreen never last and they had two scenes cut from 5X03 alone. It's just meant to create obstacles in the Bellarke and Blakes relationship (probably both at the same time, I reckon) which is why I'm annoyed at it but ultimately not too bothered.

I just wish people in this fandom wouldn't freak out so easily ... the show has never let us down (IMO) when it comes to this relationship so I still have faith that it'll all play out the way it's intended to. If it doesn't? Well, I just hope that they don't ruin this beautiful relationship in the process.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-22-2018, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Sarah! Preach! This fandom freaks out so easily. I don’t understand it, to be honest.

I’m not really expecting a whole lot of Bellarke in tonight’s episode, but I’m just happy they’re not separated anymore. I feel that it will be a very plot-heavy episode since we got all the reunions last week, so I don’t anticipate having the same wildly emo reactions I’ve had these past couple weeks. And I do wonder if the angst starts up this week. Hmm, we’ll see. One thing’s for sure: I’ll be tweeting like crazy, as is my norm on episode nights now.
ICON
Old 05-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm used to fandoms' freaking out

https://bellarkegifsdaily.tumblr.com...touch-in-s1-vs
Old 05-22-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to mention earlier how cute and silly the king fu fighting art is!
ICON