Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2019, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Nope, I don't think I ever heard him talk about that (or I forgot).
I heard other people rationalize it by saying he didn't mean to exclude Clarke or never explicitly said she wasn't his family but I recently rewatched that scene and I'm sorry Bob.

The emphasis wasn't "they're my FAMILY", the emphasis was "they're MY family". Even though Clarke had not explicitly accused him of using HER child, it was implied. (They argued over what's the difference between Clarke trying to put the flame in Luna and him putting it in Madi). Anyway, to me, it came across as him defending his actions by saying "Madi is YOUR family, they are MINE".

Ok, now I need to know what Bob said about this
Anybody have a link for me or remember what he said?

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 08-02-2019, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovelies.

Murphy did right in the end (by Abby) but he totally screwed Clarke over and I do want Bellamy and Clarke to be angry with him. I don’t understand why she’s proud of him to be honest, but I guess that just speaks to Clarke’s nature as a person. He did her wrong, period.

Kate, I totally agree about her being the bigger person but hoping that Bellamy won’t be. Given what he said when Josephine captured Murphy for a bit, I’m guessing he won’t be so nice to Murphy when he next sees him.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-02-2019, 05:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Some thoughts:

Bellamy and Clarke continue to be the heart and soul of the show, even if they aren’t showcased as much in an episode. Generally, Jason gives us good Bellarke moments in the finale so hopefully he doesn’t disappoint this year. I don’t expect them to get together or anything. They continue to move at a turtle’s pace (and even that’s an understatement ), and I go back and forth on if they’ll eventually put them together.

My favorite Bellarke part of the last episode was at the end when Clarke asked, “What will you do?” She wasn’t asking anyone else; that was directed only at Bellamy, and for some reason, was very powerful to me.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree, Steph!

Im trying to lower my Expectations for the Finale and think the Radio Call Line was just cut, but it was in the Traile! Urgh. Not helping

So look what i found on Twitter. What do you think About this Theory?

*Icon by Mel
Old 08-02-2019, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yvonne

I do not think it likely but I would so love that

Also I am about "left me to die in the fighting pots"

Old 08-02-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There definitely needs to be some anger towards Murphy. He needs to earn forgiveness/trust. Keep in mind, that eventually he was also protecting Emori but it started out completely about himself. Madi was a kid who definitely needed some protection in S5, Emori's an adult and capable. But no, Clarke will be the bigger person and Jason will skip any of this just like he did with not bringing up how they were treating Clarke and Madi in 5X12.

Fighting pots

https://clarkegriffinblake.tumblr.co...larke-inspires
Old 08-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

The only thing better than bellarke is... BABY BELLARKE

https://clarkgriffon.tumblr.com/page/3

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 08-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, she actually looks like my Sim Clarke a little bit!

Kate, basically Bob said that that line wasn’t about excluding Clarke and saying she wasn’t a part of his family, but him trying to get her to understand that he was trying to protect people who he was close to just like she was with Madi, but he feels bad that it didn’t come across to a lot of people the way. I think he talked about it at breakfast or lunch a little bit, but I think he pretty much says this in the panel, too. It’s during the guys panel (hilarious) towards the end. I think it’s the part where he’s holding two microphones and Richard and Zach are just chilling.

Steph, I liked that, too, although I wish it had been worded more naturally as, “What are you gonna do?” I also liked that Clarke was watching Bellamy as he he returned to form and gave a speech. I guess everyone else was just hanging out back there.

Yvonne, it‘s the “fighting pits (pots )” part of the line that makes me struggle to see how it could be included, even in the way articulated. I’m going with the theory that it’s a cut line for now.
ICON
Old 08-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Oh thanks for that, April!

Yeah, I can see how he would be bummed that so many people took it differently, me included. I feel about this the way you feel about scripts though. If you have to explain to me that I "misunderstood" your character's intention, then that's on you, not on me.
(you know I love Bob and it pains me to think that he worries about people misunderstanding this scene but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, you know?)

Imo, the whole vibe and the way he delivered that line, it set a clear boundary between him (and spacekru) and Clarke (and Madi).

On a more positive note, I have decided that I will have hope that we are getting the line about the radio calls in the finale.

Old 08-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I tried making a Bellamy sim once and it didn't turn out good at all

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 08-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That baby Clarke is so precious, my gosh.

I don't know what I want from Bellarke anymore, other than the obvious. I'm really tired of my hopes flying up and then crashing back down again And with one episode left, I don't see how there could be any possible way that there would even be an admission, at this point. Sigh.

Btw I love how creative fans are with their theories, like, Bellamy radioing Clarke in space is super romantic but sounds far too good to be true I do wonder though, if anything else will become of those radios by Gabriel's hut. Although nobody is there anymore, so who knows. I'm just a little tired of these two not telling eachother everything and seeing the extent of their feelings towards eachother, romantic or not. "The head and the heart" is great but really not enough.

Old 08-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Lisa

ikr? fans had such awesome ideas, the radios at Gabriel's hut or the line from the trailer being used when Bellamy radios Clarke in space, all awesome ideas.

It's only 4 days for you (5 for me) until we find out what they have in store for Bellamy and Clarke.

But it has been 6 seasons for us poor shippers and they're giving us scenes like in 6x10 and then leave us dangling (again). It seems time and I think if the next season is the last, we'll finally get bellarke endgame

But the wait is excruciating

Karina, your icon is adorbs

Old 08-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My Bellamy Sim is probably my favorite. He's friends with . . . freaking everyone. He's so sweet and takes care of Octavia, but he's super cool, too, and spends most of his time hanging out with Clarke. Plus, he's friends with a famous celebrity, which none of my other Sims have accomplished, but somehow, as a child, he has. Go figure.

ADORABLE icon, Karina!

Quote:
Yeah, I can see how he would be bummed that so many people took it differently, me included. I feel about this the way you feel about scripts though. If you have to explain to me that I "misunderstood" your character's intention, then that's on you, not on me.
(you know I love Bob and it pains me to think that he worries about people misunderstanding this scene but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, you know?)

Imo, the whole vibe and the way he delivered that line, it set a clear boundary between him (and spacekru) and Clarke (and Madi).
Oh, yeah, I get that for sure. Even though I did interpret the line the way Bob intended, I still didn't . . . love it. And I can totally understand why a lot of people interpreted it differently and didn't like the way it came across.

See, now you guys are back down where I've been this whole time, where I'm like, "I don't think we're getting an admission of feelings, or a Becho breakup, much as I would like both of them." And yes, it is tiresome to be left dangling again. But I still whole-heartedly have faith in a Bellarke endgame, too, and I still do believe that the legacy of the show will be affected greatly by it. Gonna be honest, it could happen in the very last episode of the series, but at this point, I'll take it.
ICON
Old 08-02-2019, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely

I'll take anything at this point lol

Old 08-02-2019, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There's just so much wasted potential