Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I bet that mine is influenced by that as well
Old 05-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
I can't believe we're still on the first thread for these two Lux and Tasha is the most moving relationship of the show next to Lux/Baze.
Gotta agree, they are the most moving friendship....still believe Tasha is the better friend. ....although in Season 1 you'd think Lux is but yeah I enjoyed us viewers getting to see their friendship from when they were young to where they are now. Just a moving friendship.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think either of them is the better friend, I think that they are pretty equal. In season 1 you saw more of Lux being there for Tasha and then in season 2 you saw Tasha constantly being there for Lux. There friendship is give and take depending on the situation. But I would never say that Tasha or Lux is the better friend.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Its funny (well not funny) how both of them were afraid of being left behind at different times. Season 1 it was Tasha when Lux got her family and then season 2 it was Lux when Tasha was fitting in at school and Lux wasn't. I don't think it was jealousy either time, even though it came off that way, rather it was fear of losing the other. Gosh. I miss this friendship...
Old 06-01-2011, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Cristal, it was all fear of losing the other. They were so close but as they got older they were going on different paths and wanting different things but they still did everything they could to cling to each other and their past.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Its funny (well not funny) how both of them were afraid of being left behind at different times. Season 1 it was Tasha when Lux got her family and then season 2 it was Lux when Tasha was fitting in at school and Lux wasn't. I don't think it was jealousy either time, even though it came off that way, rather it was fear of losing the other. Gosh. I miss this friendship...
Yeah, I could definitely see the role reversal between Season 1 and Season 2. That fear of being left behind and losing each other was so poignant. I really miss this friendship, too.