Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2011, 03:40 AM
New Fan

Missed Vs

Hi, am a newbie to the forum. I'm very much enjoying the new 'V' never really got into the old 'V' but am really liking the new series.

However, I do have a problem, and a question to ask...

For some reason Sky+ didn't tape two episodes (season 2 episode 3 'Laid Bare' & episode 4 'Unholy Alliance')

Have now set Sky+ to tape it again but It's started at episode 5, and I don't really want to watch it now as I have missed out episodes and fear I may have missed out something important in the storyline.

Is there anyway I can watch these episodes online? Many apolagies if this has been asked before, I have been searching around the 'web' but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

TIA

Ade
Old 04-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the V Board. We hope to see you around the board more often in the future. You can introduce yourself and take this question and any future questions to the Introduction and News thread and I'm sure that anyone who can help you, would be more than happy to.

I personally am not aware of where these episodes can be viewed online since I watch them 'live.' Sorry that I can't be anymore help than that.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

As far as I am aware there's sadly no legal way to watch episodes of V online. Warner stopped providing opportunities to stream the show online some time after season 2.