Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi girls! Did you have fun shopping Ross?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbesishot (View Post)
She has to be a V IMHO. I wonder if he'd still be in love with her or not in that case??? They could use his universal V-hatred to make him torn between his V lover and Erica I guess.
I don't know if he would still love her or not. But he would have to deal with the fact that he did love a visitor, and killed people for her. I'm sure he would prefer Erica, since she didn't lie to him, but since he lied to her (Erica), it kind of makes a big mess...
Old 04-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Jen

How's your toe?

Old 04-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Anna bb! It's pretty good!

Those arts! I think they look so beautiful in black & white.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

That's great

I made that one

Yes, they look so beautiful in b&w!

That deleted scene from season 1. Jouching <3
Old 04-16-2011, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Aww, I always forget about this deleted scene. I love that she's kind of dragging him along. Even though I HATE that she lied to him in season 2, I like that she did that so that he would still participate, because she did not want to lose him, in the group or otherwise (my interpretation of those events, at least).
Old 04-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I didn't like it either when she lied to him in 2x08 Poor Jack

But I wish he had picked up the phone later.

Old 04-16-2011, 09:48 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveandtake (View Post)

I don't know if he would still love her or not. But he would have to deal with the fact that he did love a visitor, and killed people for her. I'm sure he would prefer Erica, since she didn't lie to him, but since he lied to her (Erica), it kind of makes a big mess...
Was all of his mercenary-ness done just to get Sarah back? I thought that she disappeared and he just snapped and went to the dark side. They haven't fleshed out his character enough to make him understandable at all. That makes him interesting but also very confusing. If she's a V, I think that he'll want to immolate her himself, LOL! He hates the Vs that much.

Whether or not he prefers Erica, I can't see her ending up with him in the end unless Jack wants to go back to being a priest (after the war is won). I doubt that, though.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)

Even though he didn't pick up the phone, her phonecall/message was enough to let the audience know who she really wanted to be with that night.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

"What was so tragic about that is that she was calling him to make up. And then he didn’t pick up the phone"

"She was calling him to try to be human again, and to have him talk to her and to have him be her conscience again"

Old 04-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

I bought a dress!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

I love dresses
Old 04-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8...tbm1qde68d.png
I wish he had picked up the phone, or called her back later too!

Quote:
Was all of his mercenary-ness done just to get Sarah back? I thought that she disappeared and he just snapped and went to the dark side. They haven't fleshed out his character enough to make him understandable at all. That makes him interesting but also very confusing. If she's a V, I think that he'll want to immolate her himself, LOL! He hates the Vs that much.
I was talking about him blowing the bomb, which he knew would kill at least Eli (and probably knew that there would be others there too, who worked for Eli). And of course, he saw some of the hostages die by the flying debris. He killed all of those people for Sarah, in my opinion.

Quote:
Even though he didn't pick up the phone, her phonecall/message was enough to let the audience know who she really wanted to be with that night.
I'm just sad because to me, it seems like it is not in character for him to not call her back, especially with the message she left. I'm not saying he had to call back immediately, I understand that on the show, she needed to sleep with Hobbes. I'm just saying I wish they would have shown him calling her back eventually, as I don't think as a priest (even an ex-priest) or as a friend, he's going to leave someone that needs to talk just hanging like that.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

hobbesishot, even if Jack wanted to go back to church at the end I doubt Erica would want to spend the rest of her life with the man who was resposable for the death of her ex husband...
Old 04-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveandtake (View Post)
I wish he had picked up the phone, or called her back later too!
Me too

Quote:
I'm just sad because to me, it seems like it is not in character for him to not call her back, especially with the message she left. I'm not saying he had to call back immediately, I understand that on the show, she needed to sleep with Hobbes. I'm just saying I wish they would have shown him calling her back eventually, as I don't think as a priest (even an ex-priest) or as a friend, he's going to leave someone that needs to talk just hanging like that.

Maybe he did call her back but they cut that scene. I think it's possible.

I have to take my dogs out for a walk. BBL
Old 04-16-2011, 10:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Ross! I bet it is beautiful. I wish I could go shopping, but I'm supposed to stay off of my foot this weekend.

ETA: It would make me feel better if it was a deleted scene Anna. Just to know that he did reach out back to her.

Bye Anna ttyl