Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

She's stunning I really really love that hairstyle, she should keep it.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth looks fantastic. It's extremely hard to believe that she's already 40 years old. She doesn't look her age at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irulan (View Post)
^ She was just stressed
I hope you're right because the alcoholic hero has become such a huge cliche in the last couple of years. Jack on Lost fits that bill. Mark on Flash Forward does it as well. There are probably more but these 2 are the ones that immediately came to my mind.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I hope you're right because the alcoholic hero has become such a huge cliche in the last couple of years. Jack on Lost fits that bill. Mark on Flash Forward does it as well. There are probably more but these 2 are the ones that immediately came to my mind.
That's why I don't like it, it's too cliché. I hope they won't go that way
Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Elizabeth looks fantastic. It's extremely hard to believe that she's already 40 years old. She doesn't look her age at all
yes

oh I hope they won't go that way. They should focus on better, and more important, things
Old 04-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I know, but I find that kind of storyline very awful for a woman.
When I saw that scene, I thought she felt very bad for the family of the terrorist and for the decision to kill him. He did everything for his daughter, Erica knows that she would do the same for Tyler. A doubt can come out when she hides the glass but I think it's a normal reaction.

Last edited by irulan; 04-30-2010 at 12:10 PM
Old 04-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't like it either. It's been done so often before and I don't want to see Erica go down the path of serious alcoholism. On the upside, it would give Elizabeth some meaty material to tackle but the writers would have to do their research and make sure that they do it right. No weaving of the magic wand.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like alcoholic-hero focus period, whether it be for the man or the woman. It's okay if it's high-lighted as one of their faults to overcome, I guess, but it's hard to project a likeable lead character if the show is busy portraying the character in a drunken stupor or yelling *%*%*% obscenities at other characters.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Elizabeth was awesome tonight. She acts every scene so well

Erica and Malik working together on the Fifth Column: It will be very interesting

Old 05-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Erica has 4 brothers? I would like to meet them sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irulan (View Post)
Erica and Malik working together on the Fifth Column: It will be very interesting
I'm really looking forward to this. I think Erica suspects that her boss is a V, but I don't think she has a clue about Malek yet. BTW, I so wasn't surprised to see that she's a V.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Erica has 4 brothers? I would like to meet them sometime.
yes, me too! Or hear more about them

Elizabeth was so good in the last episode. Give the woman a damn Emmy!

True... I think Erica has no suspicious of Malek. This will be very interesting!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had Malek figured out a couple episodes back. Erica's boss has been suspicious from the start but part of me is wondering if down the road Malek will be revealed to Erica as a 'Fifth Column sleeper' during one of the episodes OMG!reveals.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Rheka Sharma always plays sleeper agents. She already played that kind of character on Battlestar Galactica.

Erica's reaction when she finds out the truth about Lisa should be good. I wouldn't be surprised if that was going to lead to another arguement between her and Tyler.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi!
My name is Carissa, and I love Liz from Lost, and now I see her in V. And I enjoy it so much.

I think she was amazing in the last episode.

Sorry for my english.

Carissa
@carissinha

Icon by: Zalax
Old 05-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Some Erica Evans love:

Quote:
The action hero mom

V's FBI agent Erica Evans (Elizabeth Mitchell) and alien queen Anna (Morena Baccarin): Who says a mom can't be a gun shootin', angst-spewin', relationship-avoidin' action hero? ABC's V remake gained an instant, contemporary sheen by changing the 1984 series' intrepid male hero into a conflicted FBI agent mothering a rebellious teen son — setting up a catfight for the ages with alien queen Anna, who has her own rebellious daughter to handle.

Donna Reed? Nope - St. Petersburg Times
So true.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:13 AM
Passionate Fan

^

Welcome Carissa! I'm Tish.
I agree with you, Liz was fantastic in the last episode.
I made a picspam because I love her facial expressions: